ADVERTISEMENT

Rebooting brings clarity

Unplugging and plugging into current events puts issues into sharp focus.

• “Nobody is above the law” is a big lie.
  • DEI is a fraud and is only a means to purge conservatives from government, military, education, and commerce.
  • Public education is an abject failure in many places, and the means to fix it is being taken away.
  • Christians are systematically excluded from the First Amendment, unlike Muslims and Jews.
  • Attacking “root causes” is always kicking the can down the road and an obvious avoidance of solving problems in real time.
  • EV marketing and government support is a fraud.
  • The judiciary is the final branch of government to sink to dangerous uselessness with prestigious law schools leading the way..
  • “All of government” approach to social issues causes high incompetence in most areas where government expertise is necessary.
  • Democratic voters in blue cities explains Jim Jones and Jonestown.
  • Legacy media has become merely the newsletter for the government-business complex.
  • Wordle turning a four letter noun into a five letter adjective by adding a “Y” mentally lame.
Prove me wrong.

7e5ebf66-a781-41ec-988b-c8ff6e7fd743_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
I was worried you had transitioned to a Democrat. @IU_Hickory claimed he spotted you at coffee shop with zeke reading “The Communist Manifesto”. I appreciate you coming out with guns blazing. I’m adding a bullet.

• Fiat currency is trash and Bitcoin is the future.
Zeke is a barista? Who knew.

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT