ADVERTISEMENT

Question 🙋

snarlcakes

All-American
Sep 9, 2009
Which one of the TDS coolrites is this? Also, he is welcome to the next Dream Team meeting. His talent and skill set is undeniable. It’d be like stealing the Babe from Boston.

IUHickory
Bowlmania
Cosmic kid
Bulk Vanderhuge
Zeke4ahs
Stuffshot
Tommy Cracker
Outside shooter
and TMP

See ya tomorrow maybe after the ban
Cassady Campbell is one of my you tube channel subscriptions, but he isn't me. I wish I was him he's got nearly 2 Million subscribers and I can't even record a youtube video or upload anything on the you tube channel I created.

He makes plenty of $$ with that many subscribers...

Here's one of my favorites from him...

Cassady Campbell is one of my you tube channel subscriptions, but he isn't me. I wish I was him he's got nearly 2 Million subscribers and I can't even record a youtube video or upload anything on the you tube channel I created.

He makes plenty of $$ with that many subscribers...

Here's one of my favorites from him...

If anybody is reading this thread,this is amybe one of the funniest parodies I've ever seen.

Imagine this goofy guy either hitting on you if you're a woman or asking if he can pray for you. You're shopping, minding your own business and this guy starts talking to you about politics and how terrible Biden is. He assumes you are a Trump supporter, and right there in the mall or a shop asks you if he can pray for you. He then proceeds to pray to "Donald Trump".

The looks these various people got on their faces and the way they reacted had me laughing so hard I thought I'd split a gut. It's the same guy in snarl's OP, he's a non-partisan, equal opportunity offender...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT