ADVERTISEMENT

Dream Team

The worst is mark wahlberg has a clothing line called municipal. He makes these god awful instagram videos where he is wearing head to toe municipal shit. He’ll point to his shorts and go “latest drip.” “New hoodie drip.” “Drip drip drip.” Like he learned a new word and can’t stop saying it

Back in my day, if you got the drip, you had to see a doctor to get it cleared up...

I throw out terms to my kids and ask if this is what the kids are saying. They respond that if I know the word, then the cool kids are definitely not using it.
Yeah, but learning the cool new term and then just casually using it in conversation with one of my kids is one the subtle pleasures in life for me. The look on their faces is priceless.

You love popeye’s
Daughter loves Popeyes.

Did a blind taste test down on Canal Street at Mardi Gras with her a couple weeks ago...Popeyes v Voodoo v Willie's. She selected Popeye's. Voodoo was "hotter". Willie's was legit as well.

Stepped it up a bit in Memphis couple weeks ago. Zaxby's v Popeyes v Church's v Guthries v Gus's...family meal tenders showdown in a Courtyard lobby with any/all soccer and baseball kids participating and voting. There was no clear winner in that contest...although I lived Church's and Guthrie's. :D

Daughter loves Popeyes.

Did a blind taste test down on Canal Street at Mardi Gras with her a couple weeks ago...Popeyes v Voodoo v Willie's. She selected Popeye's. Voodoo was "hotter". Willie's was legit as well.

Stepped it up a bit in Memphis couple weeks ago. Zaxby's v Popeyes v Church's v Guthries v Gus's...family meal tenders showdown in a Courtyard lobby with any/all soccer and baseball kids participating and voting. There was no clear winner in that contest...although I lived Church's and Guthrie's. :D
That is awesome!! We do wings and pizza ratings. My daughter keeps the results on her phone. Trashed wings done right get the highest scores.

I love fried chicken tho. You’re hitting some good food towns

That is awesome!! We do wings and pizza ratings. My daughter keeps the results on her phone. Trashed wings done right get the highest scores.

I love fried chicken tho. You’re hitting some good food towns
I'll have to get a list of local worthy chicken tender participants for the next ECNL event out in STL. 👍

I found the lefts “Dream Team”. @outside shooter which one are you? I like the dude that stole the doughnut on the way out 😂
wow. Another ole Joe that can put someone in the dirt nap hold when it comes time.
It would be damn hard to contain yourself with that crap.

Reminds me of a video I watched in the last 4-5 days, of a car load of freaks, get a big truck into a pinch point off ramp, stop and all start to get out of their little car. Truck slowed down to about 5mph behind, as a normal courtesy gesture and then notice what was about to happen.
Enter HAMMER down mode. A couple of them when under his tires, crunch bites. The shit box car was pushed to the side. He strolled merrily along up the interstate. The whole encounter last about 4 seconds. SWIFT, DECISIVE, JUSTICE. I hoped for a couple Femoral Arterial bleed outs (1 minute until nighty nighty) but the video cut before showing the final "Find out" phase.

Everybody has had a hole like that. Why do you think there are more putters sold than all of the other sticks combined?

At least the dude didn’t fall to the ground, feigning an ankle injury.
But, he doesn't do it on every hole...and he absolutely plays less golf than the DT's shitpost on here.

Slay is one my daughter uses constantly, in many different ways.
27gdlurwvdkc1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Baller23Boogie
By the way, learned hot chicks are now baddies. Also, if you can smell pot, you say it’s loud in here.

Just want you up to date for when you get back in the game with the 20somethings
Dont forget rizz….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT