ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue is gonna win the whole thing….

It's painful. They're basically in the title game. They can definitely beat UConn, imo better than a 50% chance. It's too perfect. They get embarrassed with the upset, they learn, they come back, they win it all.

The solar eclipse is a bad omen. The darkness represents them finally winning a title.

No. But I guarantee that Purdue wins it all.
Then you definitely haven’t seen UConn play. They outscored Illinois 30-0 - Illinois went scoreless for 50 minutes (real time). And Illinois had one of the best rated offenses in the country and had been playing well in the tourney. Now, Edey is gonna score, but if the rest of the Boilers are held in check, it’s over.

Now, if you want a real guarantee, I guarantee that there’s going to be a solar eclipse this week.

It's painful. They're basically in the title game. They can definitely beat UConn, imo better than a 50% chance. It's too perfect. They get embarrassed with the upset, they learn, they come back, they win it all.

The solar eclipse is a bad omen. The darkness represents them finally winning a title.
It will be stated in our annals as the darkest day in IU history.

No. But I guarantee that Purdue wins it all.

I can verify that this is a valid guarantee. My sports fandom over the last 20 years...and x10 over the last 5 years...has been a disaster. I don't think any major outcome that I've wanted, in any sport, has occurred in several years. Purdue is definitely winning it. Hell, Alabama will probably beat UConn just to remove any drama about it.

Reactions: BayernFan
Who wins in April? The team with the best guards. You think Purdue has the best guards? Also klingan only plays 20min. You think Purdue wins with Edey playing only 20 min? UConn has way more leeway than Purdue.

I can verify that this is a valid guarantee. My sports fandom over the last 20 years...and x10 over the last 5 years...has been a disaster. I don't think any major outcome that I've wanted, in any sport, has occurred in several years. Purdue is definitely winning it. Hell, Alabama will probably beat UConn just to remove any drama about it.
Understood. We hope your luck continues.

Tonight’s episode: “Edey and the Fat Guy”! Hoping Edey pounds Burns then UConn pounds Pure-doo!!! Best case scenario.

Who wins in April? The team with the best guards. You think Purdue has the best guards? Also klingan only plays 20min. You think Purdue wins with Edey playing only 20 min? UConn has way more leeway than Purdue.
I think Purdue has their way with whoever they face Monday and should be a great tool for them to get a few elite level guys looking their way. Like the guys that normally pick UK, Duke or Kansas.

I have to imagine UConn would be favored in a matchup. As great as Purdue has looked, UConn has looked even better.

Clingan/Edey would be an epic matchup.
Plus UConn has had a harder region. They held Illinois scoreless for 50 minutes.

I was thinking about this at the start of the season. Season on the Brink, then 87. Purdue following a similar pattern

Reactions: CriticArisen
And hang a banner at Mackey Arena. That’ll be a big deal. 37 years after Indiana’s last national championship. Where has the time gone?
I keep waiting for their ‘weakness’ of their non athletic guards to be exposed as the basketball Bennie’s have said time and time again would happen. Oh wait, it happened today and Edey didn’t completely didn’t dominate and still won by double digits. One of the worst offensive games I have seen Purdue play. Guess I’ll have to hope UConn can do what no one else has been able to do, beat the boilies when it matters, this year. Where are we? Watching. And bitching, like me.

Has Purdue had a Down Game yet, during this whole tournament so far????

What I mean by down... if where they have just stunk on all cylinders of play.

If not..... then they are due!!!!!!!!!

PS: Just saw your post Brewski... about this game being off for them

Has Purdue had a Down Game yet, during this whole tournament so far????

What I mean by down... if where they have just stunk on all cylinders of play.

If not..... then they are due!!!!!!!!!

PS: Just saw your post Brewski... about this game being off for them
They have had good fortune. The Shead injury helped them avoid Houston. Even the early injury tonight to the NC St pg. That hurt NC St.
And they have had a good whistle every game while their key players are playing big minutes. They will need a ton of luck to beat UConn.

They have had good fortune. The Shead injury helped them avoid Houston. Even the early injury tonight to the NC St pg. That hurt NC St.
And they have had a good whistle every game while their key players are playing big minutes. They will need a ton of luck to

Ice skating rink opening up in hell Monday night too probably. Evangelicals should consider Purdue winning the NC as a bigger sign of the rapture than the eclipse.

Connecticut is well coached and their wings and guards are better than Purdue. Clingan is a top 10 pick and will match up better than most centers Edey has dominated in the tournament. Clingans supporting personnel are too big and athletic for Purdue to contain.
Clingan can guard further out but won’t have to against Edey. Be a fun matchup.

Edge Purdue. Clingan will present more of a challenge to Purdue inside but I think Edey has the weight advantage. With the refs not calling anything on Edey he will move Clingan around. Your mileage may vary.

And hang a banner at Mackey Arena. That’ll be a big deal. 37 years after Indiana’s last national championship. Where has the time gone?
8V5Vo9hle09rSOw4Ja.webp

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT