ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Thread

I just heard that a quarter of the votes already in are new voters. I think young people are going to blow the doors off of what they normally do. They have seem much more involved.
And younger voters won’t be afraid to show up tomorrow due to the coronavirus. There might not be a red wave on Election Day.

Holcomb might tighten things down a bit, but there is no way we've going back to full Stage 1 lockdown like in April.
I heard he was thinking of going back to Stage 4 two months ago. I figured it was BS because he wouldn't want to go backwards before the election, but maybe that will be Wednesday's big news.

I heard he was thinking of going back to Stage 4 two months ago. I figured it was BS because he wouldn't want to go backwards before the election, but maybe that will be Wednesday's big news.

That I could see. But no way he's going to do what Lucy said he was:

Just a little insider information, After the election Governor Holcomb is going to shutdown the State again, stage one, no restaurant, no school, work from home only, essential only retail!
So you better stock up on meat and groceries!

I just heard that a quarter of the votes already in are new voters. I think young people are going to blow the doors off of what they normally do. They have seem much more involved.

Based on the few Gen Zs I know, they seem to be as invested as what the political activism was like in the 60s.

Skipped a few generations and they have had enough of the money politics. They all seem to love AOC.

Maybe its the re-calibrating of the country's political spectrum.
Its moved too far to the right now -- and the next generation is going to pull it back to the centre.

Reactions: codylance
99% of the time, Lucy is just pulling crazy crap out of his keister. But 1% of the time, he accidentally lets slip that he might actually know something.

Not that it means anything but my booking agent for my little cover band booked a show for us this Saturday and then told us that he has insiders into the MN government leaders that are saying they are going to be shutting down bars and restaurants after the election through the holidays.

To my relief but to the chagrin of my band mates.

Just wanted to add cuz I heard that today.

Maybe it's a thing?

e269g.png

Senate is 52 Dems (+Maine, Colorado, North Carolina, Arizona, Georgia, Iowa -Alabama), 47 Republicans pending outcome of Georgia Senate special runoff in January

Dems add several seats to their House majority

Biden wins:
WI
MI
MN
PA
MAINE
NB 1EC
NC
AZ
GA
TX

Trump wins:
IA
FL

Senate:
Ossoff wins with 50+%
Jones gets creamed in AL

Not that it means anything but my booking agent for my little cover band booked a show for us this Saturday and then told us that he has insiders into the MN government leaders that are saying they are going to be shutting down bars and restaurants after the election through the holidays.

To my relief but to the chagrin of my band mates.

Just wanted to add cuz I heard that today.

Maybe it's a thing?
Makes sense, politically......do hard things right AFTER an election (Trump firing Fauci? 🤷‍♂️) and by the NEXT election people will hopefully have forgotten about it...

Here's Charlie Cook's actual write-up. His call is a 9-10 point national win for Biden.... which would swamp the EC math.

Reactions: UncleMark
What a surprise. More incompetence.

Uh huh. Peter Alexander? Lol. And you want to talk about incompetence? Biden has been putting lots of eggs in FL when Trump has had it in the bag for a while. It looks like a complete route down there. Anyways it's highly unlikely Trump will need PA.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
You guys predicting TX to Biden are out of your minds. Trump will very well win it by double digits.

So you think Texas where there is a record early vote in suburban counties is going to increase the 9% Trump won by in 2016?

Trump will win a state like Indiana by double digits and you don't see Trump supporters harassing Dem voters. If Trump was going to win Texas by double digits, his supporters would not be viewing Dem voters as potential enemies and attacking the bus carrying down-ballot Dem candidates...

The only reason for any suspense at all in theis election is the existence of the Electoral College. The EC is the revenge of the 18th century aristocracy on the 21st century. No real reason for it to exist any more, without the original perceived need for an august body of politically elite "respectable folk" to be able to "correct" the opinions of the unwashed masses. Finally it was realized that the elector's hands ought to be tied, so it became this stupid winner-take-all vote proportionment. Just plain dumb.

Uh huh. Peter Alexander? Lol. And you want to talk about incompetence? Biden has been putting lots of eggs in FL when Trump has had it in the bag for a while. It looks like a complete route down there. Anyways it's highly unlikely Trump will need PA.

Trump was always winning Florida, currently up 140,000+ and counting with record turnouts. That state was never in question.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT