ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Thread

FL will be called early. Bank it. Only question is the margin. Ohio and IA looks like blowouts as well and AZ is safe. NV looking very good too.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
Uh huh. Peter Alexander? Lol. And you want to talk about incompetence? Biden has been putting lots of eggs in FL when Trump has had it in the bag for a while. It looks like a complete route down there. Anyways it's highly unlikely Trump will need PA.

I don't think this tweet means what you think it does... "Rabbit hole" is the key terminology...

Meanwhile, more DELIBERATE disinformation emanating from Team Trump. Mike Roman is not just a typical trumpkin troll. He is Trump's director of Election Day activities and is tweeting an altered photo to try and inflame trump sycophants...

It's all going to bank on how the 2.5-3m non party affiliated vote is going to break. Trying to call something based upon the partisan registration numbers is silly.
Actual surveys had Biden dominating the NPA vote in early voting. I wonder if that trend holds up today. My guess is it would shift back toward Trump at least somewhat.

Actual surveys had Biden dominating the NPA vote in early voting. I wonder if that trend holds up today. My guess is it would shift back toward Trump at least somewhat.

I just mean overall.... If Biden wins NPA by 6 points, that basically erases the partisan deficit. And the partisan deficit assumes all R/D registrations are voting their party, which obviously won't happen.

I just mean overall.... If Biden wins NPA by 6 points, that basically erases the partisan deficit. And the partisan deficit assumes all R/D registrations are voting their party, which obviously won't happen.

I think Biden will lose Florida now, but it will be close. Within 1 percent or so.

Lol at the loony toon libs that thought this would be a landslide

you and your terrible party just don’t listen

So much for all the pollsters fixing their models. The polling industry needs to fold up shop at this point.

The biggest problem with conducting a poll is you’re assuming a certain level of honesty with the answers you get. Pollsters can only give numbers based on the answers they get, they can’t tell if those answers are honest.

Reactions: dahldc
So how many bots run Twitter? I never pay that close attention until these times. Trump posts a tweet and within 45 secs there are paragraph long replies.. often that say generally the same thing, but are often worded slightly differently.

Or a picture, or some link to a crank theory. It's obvious it isn't real people

Not gonna start sucking my own member here.... but if AZ, NV and Ga go blue, I'll hit my exact ECV (swapping GA for NC, and the Maine district goes Trump)

Bigger question is what happened to @Mas-sa-suta @dbmhoosier and @SIhoosier26 ??

I'm shocked they've gone dark.
To be fair I never picked Trump to win the election, I just predicted him to win Florida and Texas.

I knew the Biden/Harris campaign would be popular in the inner cities but I had no idea they would pull around 85% of the votes. That's on Trump.

I'm going to root hard for the new regime as them doing well is what's best for Americans and that's all I care about.

Congrats to the Democrats, you won and you earned it.

To be fair I never picked Trump to win the election, I just predicted him to win Florida and Texas.

I knew the Biden/Harris campaign would be popular in the inner cities but I had no idea they would pull around 85% of the votes. That's on Trump.

I'm going to root hard for the new regime as them doing well is what's best for Americans and that's all I care about.

Congrats to the Democrats, you won and you earned it.
Hell, most republicans thought this was a lost cause. There was little to no evidence, leading up the election, that Trump was going to win this thing. I know you all hate Hillary (I'm no fan, either), but at least she handled it well, when she was supposed to win. She conceded and she even went to Trump's Inauguration. She has many faults, but at least she managed to show some class during that difficult time. Conversely, Trump is essentially rich white trash.

Hell, most republicans thought this was a lost cause. There was little to no evidence, leading up the election, that Trump was going to win this thing. I know you all hate Hillary (I'm no fan, either), but at least she handled it well, when she was supposed to win. She conceded and she even went to Trump's Inauguration. She has many faults, but at least she managed to show some class during that difficult time. Conversely, Trump is essentially rich white trash.
The way things are right now the country can't handle more unrest from months without a president. Like a said he got dominated (understatement) in the cities.

For once he needs to forget about himself and think about what's best for the country.

EmP3DvDWMAAT7J9

🙄 🙄

Cook is out with their Final House Predictions and they feature shifts in 8 races. Every single one favors the Dems, and 4, in particular, caught my eye...

3 are in Texas, where you've got to say GOP candidates having their chances downgraded is likely a consequence of early voting, and where those votes are coming from...

The other really notable shift is (IMHO) in Connor Lamb's race being upgraded from lean Dem to likely Dem... Remember Lamb won a special election in 2017, in a district that had voted for Trump a year earlier. He defeated a Trump personal favorite,after Trump made an election eve visit to a rally and denounced Lamb...

Lamb's opponent this time is mega-Trumper Sean Parnell, who actually spoke at the RNC and is like Lamb a combat veteran. The GOP targeted Lamb in this moderate district in the Pittsburgh suburbs, and Cook shifting this to "likely Dem" based on their latest (final) polling is IMO a Great sign for Biden regarding his ability to hold the suburbs and make inroads in Western PA...

So on Fri Oct 30, Junior sleazes into town and hosts a rally featuring Ted Nugent and Sean Parnell. And 3 days later Cook revises the race Parnell is in down from "leans Dem" to "likely Dem"... Maybe Biden should hire Junior and Ted to headline more rallies... :cool:

Parnell: "Biden wasn't in the White House for 30 minutes before he cancelled the Keystone XL Pipeline & put thousands of Union workers out of a job with the stroke of a pen. He cancelled 1.6 billion dollars of Union contracts & 900 million dollars in Union wages."
He was responding to Lamb saying it was nice to have a president who's proud to say the word Union.
Looks like Parnell is running for something in '22

Perhaps you have that backwards . . . perhaps Trump failed God . . . so perhaps God moved on to use other resources for his purposes . . . .

That’s a possibility. Most likely though, God doesn’t care who is president.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT