ADVERTISEMENT

Older folks are turning against Trump!

meridian

Hall of Famer
Jul 3, 2001
Seattle
That's a surprise!
According to New York Times poll, folks over 64, strong supporters of Trump in 2016, are against Trump this year, choosing Biden by 9%. Compare that to 2016 result when Trump won by 5%. That's a 14% swing!

But then, I don't know what this really means. The real old folks of 4 years ago may not be here to vote this year for obvious reasons, and 65 year olds of today were "young" 61 years olds 4 years ago and might have voted for Clinton.

older-voters-for-newsletter2-articleLarge.png

Source: NY Times

Biden seems far more senile, so he reminds them of themselves
I’m not sure what you see or watch that makes Biden seem more senile, but you should probably be getting your information from someplace that shows Trump’s word salad literally every day. And he doesn’t have stuttering as an excuse. He just has a damaged brain. Drugs? Old age? Who knows?

I’m not sure what you see or watch that makes Biden seem more senile, but you should probably be getting your information from someplace that shows Trump’s word salad literally every day. And he doesn’t have stuttering as an excuse. He just has a damaged brain. Drugs? Old age? Who knows?
I don't think it was drugs. He doesn't even drink. He's just stupid, it's not more complicated than that.

I’m not sure what you see or watch that could lead you to believe he ISNT more senile???

I don't think it was drugs. He doesn't even drink. He's just stupid, it's not more complicated than that.
Trump's habitual use of stimulants has been mentioned often in his bios and is something that gives him an effect that he's rather proud of, ENERGY. Plus the desire to tweet at 4AM.

I’m not sure what you see or watch that could lead you to believe he ISNT more senile???

Do you think for example Biden doesn't know the difference between Pulitzer and Nobel prizes/ Or that Nobel is not spelled Noble?
And that's just about 2 hrs of Trump's ate up brain on display. There are random examples every day...

Do you think for example Biden doesn't know the difference between Pulitzer and Nobel prizes/ Or that Nobel is not spelled Noble?
And that's just about 2 hrs of Trump's ate up brain on display. There are random examples every day...

I’m not sure Biden even knows what those are right now

I know he doesn’t drink but several people who worked with him on the Apprentice say he abuses Adderall. And his pupils constantly look like he is high as a kite, the way he slurs often, etc.

Reactions: Cream&Crimson
I’m not sure Biden even knows what those are right now
It’s funny this is the hill you’re dying on. No actually not funny. Just really stupid. I’d love to give Trump and Joe a basic fifth grade test on geography, history, spelling, grammar. Guarantee Trump would fail .

Reactions: Cream&Crimson
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHA!

OMG.

HAHAHAHAHA!

*snort*

I'm sorry. I forgot you were only playing Devil's Advocate against the narrative. For a second I thought you honestly believed that Biden was somehow less mentally fit than Trump. My fault. I know you're new here, but in your short time, nothing you've said would suggest you're stupid enough to believe that. Forgive my outburst.

It’s funny this is the hill you’re dying on. No actually not funny. Just really stupid. I’d love to give Trump and Joe a basic fifth grade test on geography, history, spelling, grammar. Guarantee Trump would fail .

Let's replace one of the debates with a televised game of Scrabble

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT