ADVERTISEMENT

Official Trump/Harris debate commentary thread

I'll probably watch the beginning only because I stole a power nap earlier. My targets for moderation will be unwarranted poster-on-poster violence. Attacking the candidates will mostly not be in my crosshairs, because I doubt we can watch this thing without attacking them, but don't get crazy overboard obscene or whatever. Let's not talk about blowjobs unless the candidates bring them up first.

I'll probably watch the beginning only because I stole a power nap earlier. My targets for moderation will be unwarranted poster-on-poster violence. Attacking the candidates will mostly not be in my crosshairs, because I doubt we can watch this thing without attacking them, but don't get crazy overboard obscene or whatever. Let's not talk about blowjobs unless the candidates bring them up first.

Yeah, that would open the floodgates, wouldn't it?

• Sad
Reactions: Lucy01

Yeah, that would open the floodgates, wouldn't it?
I actually think it will be a pretty mundane and boring debate. Trump knows he can't pull a Rick Lazio so he'll sit still and let her ramble off her memorized lines. Trump will hammer home the economy, inflation, border, wars, etc and will win on points because her policies are so absurd. Don't expect any fireworks.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory

I think a debate between Willie (or Joe) Brown and Stormy Daniels would far more interesting.

Oh for fvck's sake. I busted ass to get here on time and now they tell me it starts at 9:00 fvcking o'clock.

Reactions: vesuvius13
No, it's weak. Real BDE means you don't have to say it. Can you imagine Teddy ever saying something like that? No. Never. You just knew.
Season 2 Comedy GIF by Everything's Gonna Be Okay

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT