ADVERTISEMENT

#Obamagate

I am tired of innocent people being called guilty for political purposes. I do not consider this dumb. Trump was not a Russian agent. In fact we are not even sure the Russians hacked the DNC Server. The head of Crowd Strike whom Schultz hired said under oath that there is no evidence that the Russians hacked it or that it was even hacked outside of the office where the computers were. Flynn was not a Russian agent. There is no evidence for it. So the liberals should apologize to these men. Upon investigation Kavanaugh was proven innocent. Ford lied like crazy. So when liberals like you presumably say these men are guilty then I get tired of it.
You misunderstand I'm personally calling you a dumbass for every stupid thing you post. Your entire existence is offensive, from your scam of a profession to your professed love of the most despicable human to ever occupy the white house. When the history on this is written you'll be one those claiming that at least he got the trains to run on time.

Reactions: Bill4411
Well, in this country, you are innocent until proven guilty. Was Kavanaugh found guilty of anything?

C'mon, Jim. You're better than this. You REALLY don't want to be on Team Van.

Kavanaugh was not found guilty of anything. Does that mean he was "proven innocent"?

Just playing with words, and really wasn’t serious. Just messin.

Got it. Just, when you're messin', don't go messin' along with Van. When you ride along with stupid, the stupid usually gets on you, too. ;)

BTW, your boy back to playing any ball yet? Mine is REALLY tired of wall drills and the Bownet. o_O

Got it. Just, when you're messin', don't go messin' along with Van. When you ride along with stupid, the stupid usually gets on you, too. ;)

BTW, your boy back to playing any ball yet? Mine is REALLY tired of wall drills and the Bownet. o_O
In Indy, we have a fabulous park in Grand Park. 26 fields, mostly turf. One of the nicest in the nation. Their goal is to start some limited practices I believe on May 24th, with games starting around June 14th. Those games would probably be mostly central Indiana teams, unlike most summers, were many teams from around the country come here to play. Most likely, they will not be traveling this summer as they normally would, just stay here at Grand Park. I know it has sucked, that is for sure.

Reactions: hoosboot
In Indy, we have a fabulous park in Grand Park. 26 fields, mostly turf. One of the nicest in the nation. Their goal is to start some limited practices I believe on May 24th, with games starting around June 14th. Those games would probably be mostly central Indiana teams, unlike most summers, were many teams from around the country come here to play. Most likely, they will not be traveling this summer as they normally would, just stay here at Grand Park. I know it has sucked, that is for sure.

That's what I figured. You guys are lucky. That's a great facility. Word is we might have any baseball games in Southern California through the summer. I hope they figure out a way to allow kids to at least practice, but it looks challenging.

Reactions: IUJIM
I have played all over the country and have never seen a facility as impressive. That place is a jewel.

Reactions: IUJIM
You misunderstand I'm personally calling you a dumbass for every stupid thing you post. Your entire existence is offensive, from your scam of a profession to your professed love of the most despicable human to ever occupy the white house. When the history on this is written you'll be one those claiming that at least he got the trains to run on time.
So your post stays for name calling and mine gets removed. Typical. Btw i hope Obama and all his idiot minions rot in prison forever. The obamagate instance is just the tip of the iceberg. Liberal dumbasses! Censor that sh!t. Anyone defending liberals in this country right now and what they stand for need to be publicly hung and burned! Word!

Last edited:
So your post stays for name calling and mine gets removed. Typical. Btw i hope Obama and all his idiot minions rot in prison forever. The obamagate instance is just the tip of the iceberg. Liberal dumbasses! Censor that sh!t. Anyone defending liberals in this country right now and what they stand for need to be publicly hung and burned! Word!
MAGA! Word.
:rolleyes:

I am tired of innocent people being called guilty for political purposes. I do not consider this dumb. Trump was not a Russian agent. In fact we are not even sure the Russians hacked the DNC Server. The head of Crowd Strike whom Schultz hired said under oath that there is no evidence that the Russians hacked it or that it was even hacked outside of the office where the computers were. Flynn was not a Russian agent. There is no evidence for it. So the liberals should apologize to these men. Upon investigation Kavanaugh was proven innocent. Ford lied like crazy. So when liberals like you presumably say these men are guilty then I get tired of it.

I'd tell you that your brain is broken, but then that would indicate that your brain at some point worked; so, to put it more aptly, pretty your brain is an out of the box lemon. Since you're so tight with the J-man, I think you should hit him up with a troubleshoot prayer, demanding a replacement or full refund.

Yikes! Why don't you tell the board how you really feel?

I get the sense that had you been living in a different time (let's say, mid 1930's to early 1940's), in a different place (let's say, anywhere within the 4 point radius from Hamburg to Cologne to Berlin to Munich, Germany), you'd be gleefully skipping along, emulating this Mike Singletary sound bite...

Yikes! Why don't you tell the board how you really feel?

I get the sense that had you been living in a different time (let's say, mid 1930's to early 1940's), in a different place (let's say, anywhere within the 4 point radius from Hamburg to Cologne to Berlin to Munich, Germany), you'd be gleefully skipping along, emulating this Mike Singletary sound bite...

You sure it wouldn't be you?

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978

Hanged, not "hung."

Publicly hung might get one jailed or several propositions . . .

Reactions: Cream&Crimson
I would love to hear what your policy objectives are. If you could snap your fingers, or be king for a day, what would you do to MAGA? I'm sincerely curious.

I would love to hear what your policy objectives are. If you could snap your fingers, or be king for a day, what would you do to MAGA? I'm sincerely curious.
LOL. He would Make America Great Again, silly. End of story.

What, you want details? Specifics? You must be one of those overedumacated pinheads.

Reactions: Digressions
You sure it wouldn't be you?
My guess is that you will not see any worthwhile discussion on the Taibbi article you linked. If you do, I am sure the word “hack” will be in there somewhere. Too bad, another well respected author that sits on neither side of the aisle, that actually sees what is going on.

My guess is that you will not see any worthwhile discussion on the Taibbi article you linked. If you do, I am sure the word “hack” will be in there somewhere. Too bad, another well respected author that sits on neither side of the aisle, that actually sees what is going on.
For goodness sake, Jim, at least read our responses first. The Taibbi article had nothing to do with unmasking.

For goodness sake, Jim, at least read our responses first. The Taibbi article had nothing to do with unmasking.
Yes I understand that. Maybe it deserves a thread on its own. I read it this morning and was going to start a thread on it, but Crazy linked it here, so I commented on it. It not like this is the first time a thread on here gets derailed. So, what did you think of it?

Lets start right here. Obama and his minions are about to get revealed. Hopefully the rest of these idiot dug in politicians do too. The left??? State lockdowns, arresting people for not wearing a mask, arresting people for opening a business, sending child services to peoples homes for opening a business. Sending a Heroes act to the senate that is FUBAR. Rand Paul gets it! The rest of you can suck a big govt....You morons don't even accept the constitution.

DUEl4hRX0AE55oR.jpg

Lets start right here. Obama and his minions are about to get revealed. Hopefully the rest of these idiot dug in politicians do too. The left??? State lockdowns, arresting people for not wearing a mask, arresting people for opening a business, sending child services to peoples homes for opening a business. Sending a Heroes act to the senate that is FUBAR. Rand Paul gets it! The rest of you can suck a big govt....You morons don't even accept the constitution.

DUEl4hRX0AE55oR.jpg

Why did you quote Digressions post asking you a question, when you had no intention of attempting to answer it?

Why did you quote Digressions post asking you a question, when you had no intention of attempting to answer it?
Why don't you get a clue? What would you like me to answer? The OP was obamagate...Would you like some other speech? The left are acting like fools right now and if you wanna defend them go ahead they are becoming dictators. I simply referenced Obama and the left right now because for 3.5 years I listened to all your Russia collusion bullshit. Now the snake oil salesman is exposed and I hope everyone else gets exposed left or right. Notice Lindsey Graham not wanting to put Obama on the stand? Wonder why. He says not good for the country??? My ass, this is huge shit. He's been in office for years. Trump was a wildcard that knew how freaking corrupt DC is and was. He jumped into a snakepit. Never was in politics before so not "one of the gang". These republicans side him only because of how unfairly he is being treated and they don't want that to become the norm. So you can say what you want about him IDC. The calling out of the Nato not owning or paying up, the pacific alliance...He wants better deals period. He's a businessman....Oh here comes the bankruptcy blah blah blah....I've owned businesses since I was 23 years old and I take advantage of every law afforded me. Who cares! I won't get into the Fauci shit thats another conversation. Anyways people need to wake up. These politicians work for us not the other way around. Hold them accountable! All of them!

Last edited:
23 years old, huh? I was guessing younger than that. Much, much younger.

I wonder why there aren't as many Republicans on this board who are as angry as you? They must not pay attention like you do.

Someday liberals will be able to govern for a longer period of time, like they did when America was great. And maybe then, you'll have something legitimate to bitch about.

Have any other Republicans- who are concerned about Obamagate- considered that there are repercussions to having a President who meddles in the DOJ's day-to-day affairs? Or that having a political hack as AG, might not always be a good thing? A boy who cried wolf scenario might ensue. Not that it matters. Anything to throw some red meat to the base. It was getting hard to defend those daily briefings.

Reactions: largemouth
23 years old, huh? I was guessing younger than that. Much, much younger.

I wonder why there aren't as many Republicans on this board who are as angry as you? They must not pay attention like you do.

Someday liberals will be able to govern for a longer period of time, like they did when America was great. And maybe then, you'll have something legitimate to bitch about.

Have any other Republicans- who are concerned about Obamagate- considered that there are repercussions to having a President who meddles in the DOJ's day-to-day affairs? Or that having a political hack as AG, might not always be a good thing? A boy who cried wolf scenario might ensue. Not that it matters. Anything to throw some red meat to the base. It was getting hard to defend those daily briefings.
OMG your lost completely! Throw Obama in jail and let him roast! Go to an island and become DICKtator. Govern the trees and weeds. Suits you well.

Yes I understand that. Maybe it deserves a thread on its own. I read it this morning and was going to start a thread on it, but Crazy linked it here, so I commented on it. It not like this is the first time a thread on here gets derailed. So, what did you think of it?
No offense, but I have no intention of discussing it. We have put great effort into trying to get Crazy to explain why Biden making an unmasking request is some sort of scandal. He has been unable to do so. I will not follow a deflection until he addresses this important issue.

Anyone who bothers to look back will find hints at how this program might have been misused. In late 2015, Obama officials bragged to the Wall Street Journal they’d made use of FISA surveillance involving “Jewish-American groups” as well as “U.S. lawmakers” in congress, all because they wanted to more effectively “counter” Israeli opposition to Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran. This is a long way from using surveillance to defuse terror plots or break up human trafficking rings.
Kind of hard to do targeted searches of U.S. lawmakers and Jewish American Groups without unmasking the citizen side of those communications. Section 702 is supposed to target foreigners they had to be unmasking. The Obama admin would not know who those foreign contacts were speaking to without unmasking a U.S. citizen because the U.S. contact has their info redacted without it being unmasked.

Catherine Herridge released the documents last week indicating that members of the Obama admin (including Biden), were unmasking Flynn and other Trump transition members.

So respectfully, yes, this article does speak directly to unmasking.

Now there's some well reasoned discourse.
Do you think he could name a conservative politician, or policy, from when America was great?

I was genuinely curious, what his policy concerns were. Unfortunately, his biggest concern was sending Obama to jail. If he encountered a genie in a bottle, wish one would be Obama jailed. Wish two would be hanging all liberals. Kinda makes me wonder what wish three would be? Any guesses?

Section 702 is supposed to target foreigners. The Obama admin would not know who those foreign contacts were speaking to without unmasking a U.S. citizen because the U.S. contact has their info redacted without it being unmasked.
That's kind of the whole point that you keep missing. They didn't know who they were unmasking. Therefore, they couldn't have been targeting anyone. I don't understand why this is so hard to grasp.

So respectfully, yes, this article does speak directly to unmasking.
I spoke unclearly. I should have said that its roundabout reference to unmasking clearly shows that it is not the scandal you claim it is, because it is not a form of targeting. It can't be a form of targeting.

No offense, but I have no intention of discussing it. We have put great effort into trying to get Crazy to explain why Biden making an unmasking request is some sort of scandal. He has been unable to do so. I will not follow a deflection until he addresses this important issue.

Because, as Taibbi pointed out, Biden (and others) were unmasking Flynn for political reasons. They were conducting spying on a U.S. citizen, who was a member of the political opposition, for no other reason than to gin up charges against him in an attempt to bring uncertainty on the next administration. This set up a bull shit narrative that they continued to push in front of the public that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians to steal an election, while saying behind closed doors there was no such evidence. They tried to throw a guy in jail on that bull shit.

Matt Taibbi is no conservative. He points out for you that the whole Flynn thing was a hit job.

Nixon was thrown out of office for having people break into Watergate in an attempt to get info on the Democrats. Please, explain to me how using the FISA courts and section 702 to spy on the opposition is not Watergate on steroids. And please spare me the idea that this was done because they were worried that Flynn was really colluding with the Russians. Taibbi already destroys that bull shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT