ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley getting dragged

No way I'm supporting a candidate who was disloyal to their spouse. Don't you people have integrity? Trump or bust baby!

You support Trump who has done it on all three of his wives. You’re a huge hypocrite.

Besides, what you posted is 99 percent certain to be false. That’s your track record.

I don’t think the MSM does a very good job of exploring the anti war sentiment of the Trump base. That Milley clip re “white rage” is an example, though, of someone saying it should be investigated, although it sounds like he’s normatively prejudging it.
To the extent that “White rage” (whatever the hell that is supposed to mean) exists, I can offer no earthly explanation for why the Chairman of the JCOS would be opining on it, other than to score political points with his boss. The military shouldn’t be some cultural/ social experimentation lab even if that’s how some people misread Truman’s decision to desegregate the armed forces prior to the civil rights movement.

So yes. When the vast majority of the boxes that come home from the Middle East have White bodies inside I could see how that would be alienating to some military families.

To the extent that “White rage” (whatever the hell that is supposed to mean) exists, I can offer no earthly explanation for why the Chairman of the JCOS would be opining on it, other than to score political points with his boss. The military shouldn’t be some cultural/ social experimentation lab even if that’s how some people misread Truman’s decision to desegregate the armed forces prior to the civil rights movement.

So yes. When the vast majority of the boxes that come home from the Middle East have White bodies inside I could see how that would be alienating to some military families.
He didn't say he wanted to find out in some sort of cultural/social experiment.

Watch the clip.

Reactions: Spartans9312
He didn't say he wanted to find out in some sort of cultural/social experiment.

Watch the clip.
Yeah he wants to find out by reading Ibrahim X Kendhi because according to Milley the White boogeyman that Kendhi has made a career out of is in the level of the Marxism forwarded by Mao, Marx, and Lenin in terms of a threat to the U.S.

The guy is complete and total piece of shit, reading race grifter garbage and recommending it to his troops. The idea that you would offer even a tepid defense of his comments is completely insane.

Seems that would be military family rage, not white rage.

By the way, 17% of military deaths since 1980 have been black people. That's disproportionately high based on their % of US population, but about the % number who make up the armed forces.

Yeah he wants to find out by reading Ibrahim X Kendhi because according to Milley the White boogeyman that Kendhi has made a career out of is in the level of the Marxism forwarded by Mao, Marx, and Lenin in terms of a threat to the U.S.

The guy is complete and total piece of shit, reading race grifter garbage and recommending it to his troops. The idea that you would offer even a tepid defense of his comments is completely insane.
Go look at what he said, in the clip I'm referencing and tell me what's wrong with it rather than just throw out hyperbole--"completely insane," "complete and total piece of shit." If you'd like to provide a clip or transcript that illuminates the context of the clip posted here, I'll watch it.

As you know, I'll never defend Kendi and his book is incoherent trash. That said, someone who falls for it isn't a "complete and total piece of shit" just for being gullible or incapable of spotting the fallacies in that book.

Go look at what he said, in the clip I'm referencing and tell me what's wrong with it rather than just throw out hyperbole--"completely insane," "complete and total piece of shit." If you'd like to provide a clip or transcript that illuminates the context of the clip posted here, I'll watch it.

As you know, I'll never defend Kendi and his book is incoherent trash. That said, someone who falls for it isn't a "complete and total piece of shit" just for being gullible or incapable of spotting the fallacies in that book.
I’ve seen the clip, everyone’s seen the clip. It’s an example of an obsequious twat trying to endear himself to an administration with a race fixation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT