ADVERTISEMENT

Musk/Twitter Document Dump

They're a vassal state of the American Empire, just as I said. They've been hustled into the same disastrous trap with South Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan.
All the shiny lipstick in the world won't change that pig into a prince.

if you hate the American Empire, I hear China needs some help

Reactions: jet812
You really are cuckoo for coco puffs.
The old call someone else out for what you are doing. How many people tried their best to explain it to you? And you still plead ignorance. And won’t go a day without using your old stand by Russian collusion. If ignorance is bliss you must be one happy SOB.

The old call someone else out for what you are doing. How many people tried their best to explain it to you? And you still plead ignorance. And won’t go a day without using your old stand by Russian collusion. If ignorance is bliss you must be one happy SOB.
So, you and Hickory 'explain' something to me and you wonder why I blow it off?

You should read some of your own posts sometime. The Russian Collusion Lie isn't even being used by the media anymore. The lost and only you clingers remain. You're pathetic.

Well, we're still a sovereign nation even after the 2020 election.

Nationality isn't determined by the legality of its election.
Does 'sovereignty ' require control of borders?

Does the USA control it's borders?

Is the USA a 'soverign' nation?

Thinking cap on?

Does 'sovereignty ' require control of borders?

Does the USA control it's borders?

Is the USA a 'soverign' nation?

Thinking cap on?
Yes, the USA is a sovereign nation. Why would you ask something like that?

You're sounding like a woke lib - they like to create false equivalencies all the time.

Yes, the USA is a sovereign nation. Why would you ask something like that?

You're sounding like a woke lib - they like to create false equivalencies all the time.
Does the US control it's borders?

This is a very simple question!

That’s exactly what they did. Seems like election reporting laws had to be broken. The value of what Jack Dorsey and lefty woke employees gave Biden wasn’t reported on Biden campaign reports.
They tried to find a violation of their standards. They weren’t successful. They ignored their standards and banned him anyway.
That is what I got out of the link provided by JDB.

@IU_Hickory you do realize cash as well as the value of services or goods are to be reported on campaign reports?

Yup, just interesting you have issues with it now when ignoring all the issues with stuff like that with people from your favored party ;)

That’s exactly what they did. Seems like election reporting laws had to be broken. The value of what Jack Dorsey and lefty woke employees gave Biden wasn’t reported on Biden campaign reports.

Fj3kMoeXEAAakxj

So, you and Hickory 'explain' something to me and you wonder why I blow it off?

You should read some of your own posts sometime. The Russian Collusion Lie isn't even being used by the media anymore. The lost and only you clingers remain. You're pathetic.
Nope there were multiple people. You can’t read, evidently. Obviously not the Mueller report or the five or six people who explained and added links for your reference. But stick to your story, no matter how wrong it is. None so blind as those who will not see.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
Did Biden's campaign tell Twitter to ban Trump?

I'm going to need a link for that.
They tried to find a violation of their standards. They weren’t successful. They ignored their standards and banned him anyway.
That is what I got out of the link provided by JDB.
So what I got from reading the Weiss revelations was that opinion among Twitter figures was divided, just like opinions on the issue will likely shape how individual readers respond to the "bombshell revelations". I wasn't particularly invested in Twitter banning Trump, but based on his behavior I certainly don't have a problem with the fact that they did. His behavior leading up to and including his actions on Jan 6 alone made me fine with their decision to ban him and none of these "revelations" are going to change that...

Some people didn't feel his actions violated standards and plenty of others did. You seem to be applying more importance to the ones who felt his behavior didn't constitute a violation... "They tried to find a violation of their standards. They weren’t successful.", while ignoring the people who did feel it was a violation and suspension was long overdue. I'm just enough of a contrarian to reverse the level of importance, when it comes to which opinion on the matter should prevail.

The fact that they allowed him to spew his nonsensical conspiracy theories up thru Jan 6 indicates to me that they basically gave him enough rope to hang himself. They also concluded, based on the statement they published at the time, that his cynical announcement that he wouldn't attend the Inauguration was an intentional dog whistle to violence prone election deniers, and I whole heartedly agree...

They put this statement out on Jan 8 2021, and based on available evidence it is accurate today and will likely be just as accurate on Jan 8, 2023...

"The mention of his supporters having a “GIANT VOICE long into the future” and that “They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!” is being interpreted as further indication that President Trump does not plan to facilitate an “orderly transition” and instead that he plans to continue to support, empower, and shield those who believe he won the election."

Doesn't that perfectly describe the situation and Trump's behavior for the course of the nearly 2 yrs since he was banned? And some people employ revisionist history and want to claim that it was a mistake to do so? I don't get it...

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
So what I got from reading the Weiss revelations was that opinion among Twitter figures was divided, just like opinions on the issue will likely shape how individual readers respond to the "bombshell revelations". I wasn't particularly invested in Twitter banning Trump, but based on his behavior I certainly don't have a problem with the fact that they did. His behavior leading up to and including his actions on Jan 6 alone made me fine with their decision to ban him and none of these "revelations" are going to change that...

Some people didn't feel his actions violated standards and plenty of others did. You seem to be applying more importance to the ones who felt his behavior didn't constitute a violation... "They tried to find a violation of their standards. They weren’t successful.", while ignoring the people who did feel it was a violation and suspension was long overdue. I'm just enough of a contrarian to reverse the level of importance, when it comes to which opinion on the matter should prevail.

The fact that they allowed him to spew his nonsensical conspiracy theories up thru Jan 6 indicates to me that they basically gave him enough rope to hang himself. They also concluded, based on the statement they published at the time, that his cynical announcement that he wouldn't attend the Inauguration was an intentional dog whistle to violence prone election deniers, and I whole heartedly agree...

They put this statement out on Jan 8 2021, and based on available evidence it is accurate today and will likely be just as accurate on Jan 8, 2023...

"The mention of his supporters having a “GIANT VOICE long into the future” and that “They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!” is being interpreted as further indication that President Trump does not plan to facilitate an “orderly transition” and instead that he plans to continue to support, empower, and shield those who believe he won the election."

Doesn't that perfectly describe the situation and Trump's behavior for the course of the nearly 2 yrs since he was banned? And some people employ revisionist history and want to claim that it was a mistake to do so? I don't get it...
What I said was correct.
You have twisted yourself into a pretzel.

Reactions: DANC and jet812
You really think it’s appropriate to call another poster a son of a bitch?

Nope there were multiple people. You can’t read, evidently. Obviously not the Mueller report or the five or six people who explained and added links for your reference. But stick to your story, no matter how wrong it is. None so blind as those who will not see.
Hickory, you, and Cosmic

Obviously not. But it's irrelevant to the question of sovereignty.
It is one of the absolute requirements of a sovereign state.

Sometimes you post shit that makes you sound as insular and brain dead as the marxists and pseudo 'republicans' who infest this sty.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
It is one of the absolute requirements of a sovereign state.

Sometimes you post shit that makes you sound as insular and brain dead as the marxists and pseudo 'republicans' who infest this sty.
No it's not.

Sometimes you post loony shit that is completely insane. But we tolerate you anyway.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
What I said was correct.
You have twisted yourself into a pretzel.
So just to make sure we're on the same page, I am talking about the "Weiss reveal". The names are redacted which is essentially meaningless anyway since I don't assign any relevant importance to various names. I said opinion was "divided". Do you disagree with that?

Is that not obvious in this exchange?

Maybe it's because I actually was aware of the accounts of organizers/participants of Big Lie/Stop the Steal and the emphasis they placed on what Trump said basically every day up until Jan 6, but when I read this exchange I'm more inclined to agree with whoever the voices were urging Trump be banned. You and apparently jet, DANC and of course Weiss see it differently. I'm even more in agreement with the advocacy of twitter employees urging Trump be banned in this thread...

I especially think the two posts that point out that they have given Trump more leeway than the average poster and the specific reference to Alex Jones are particularly salient. These are not agents of the Govt speaking, there's no freedom of speech on social media. Truth Social wouldn't be able to exist if they couldn't censor posts and deny membership- I have no issue with that.

Here's the thing, all Trump had to do to avoid being banned was act with a degree of responsibility, basically the minimal level one would expect from a former POTUS. Had he not acted like he was happy the riot took place on Jan 6 and sought to further inflame tensions he would have lasted a while longer. I'm far more upset with actual members of the Trump Admin conspiring to overthrow an election than I am with a private company basically deciding to ban an overgrown child. We disagree and that's fine.

What exactly did I say that was incorrect?

So just to make sure we're on the same page, I am talking about the "Weiss reveal". The names are redacted which is essentially meaningless anyway since I don't assign any relevant importance to various names. I said opinion was "divided". Do you disagree with that?

Maybe it's because I actually was aware of the accounts of organizers/participants of Big Lie/Stop the Steal and the emphasis they placed on what Trump said basically every day up until Jan 6, but when I read this exchange I'm more inclined to agree with whoever the voices were urging Trump be banned. You and apparently jet, DANC and of course Weiss see it differently. I'm even more in agreement with the advocacy of twitter employees urging Trump be banned in this thread...

I especially think the two posts that point out that they have given Trump more leeway than the average poster and the specific reference to Alex Jones are particularly salient. These are not agents of the Govt speaking, there's no freedom of speech on social media. Truth Social wouldn't be able to exist if they couldn't censor posts and deny membership- I have no issue with that.

Here's the thing, all Trump had to do to avoid being banned was act with a degree of responsibility, basically the minimal level one would expect from a former POTUS. Had he not acted like he was happy the riot took place on Jan 6 and sought to further inflame tensions he would have lasted a while longer. I'm far more upset with actual members of the Trump Admin conspiring to overthrow an election than I am with a private company basically deciding to ban an overgrown child. We disagree and that's fine.

Just playing devils advocate but I think our Trumpster brothers were more concerned about the alleged Hunter Biden laptop story suppression. I bet they were not happy that their beloved leader was banned, but I think this thread was started because of the Hunter Biden stuff. could be wrong.

You can go back and read what I posted.
You have not refuted the statement yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT