ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Flynn is totally nuts.

Why do you refer to 45 as "the Orange Turd". Are you 12?

Do you think names like "Obummer" and "Kamaltoe" are mature?
Do you think President Donald Trump was a statesman? An exemplary politician with America's best interests in mind? Somebody who even recognized what America's interests were ?

Do explain.

Intelligent minds want to know. (Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock. Can you handle the time pressure?)

Describing him as a turd, it seems to me, is being extremely generous to him. It seems to capture his essence. We could use more defined and refined terms, like deranged paranoid lying crook, if that helps.
Kinda like Outside Shitter captures your 'essence.

Reactions: Lucy01
I am discussing the guy who thinks he's about to be "reinstated"

Since so many polls suggest that >>50% of GOP voters think this "reinstatement" is going to happen, I don't think it is all that odd to query the GOP voters on here about their thoughts, even if they have to post links to Fox News in lieu of any thoughts that they might have on their own.

Do you agree with Q or not about the August reinstatement?
What "polls" are those? Please - let's see what "polls" you're talking about.

2 out of my 2 living siblings believe, and both say that all of their fellow parishoners at their respective churches in Seymour Indiana and Bowling Green Kentucky share their views, in part since their ministers support it and consider it decreed by God.
That must cause you a lot of inter-family turmoil and personal sadness. I'm genuinely sorry you're going through that.

Reactions: outside shooter
I know 50 republicans. Not one believes trump is going to be reinstated. Those polls are bs. The media is bs.
Maybe they are just embarrassed to admit it to you. Or maybe you hang around an exceptionally high class of Republican.

"The polls are bs" is almost always a bad argument. What it really means is "I don't like what the polls say, and I don't want to talk about them."

Reactions: DrHoops
What "polls" are those? Please - let's see what "polls" you're talking about.
I don't know where the 50%+ comes from, but Morning Consult just published a poll showing 29% of Republicans thinking it's somewhat or very likely that he'll be reinstated. But, so did 13% of Democrats.

Maybe they are just embarrassed to admit it to you. Or maybe you hang around an exceptionally high class of Republican.

"The polls are bs" is almost always a bad argument. What it really means is "I don't like what the polls say, and I don't want to talk about them."
No I don’t trust the media nor the polls. There is no way 35 million people think trump will be pres in August.

Last edited:
part of page one of the google search, "About 58,100 results"

I don't know where the 50%+ comes from, but Morning Consult just published a poll showing 29% of Republicans thinking it's somewhat or very likely that he'll be reinstated. But, so did 13% of Democrats.

There is a huge number of incredibly stupid people out there, party notwithstanding.

which one of htese says more than 50% believe trump will be reinstated in august? then i'd like to see the particulars of the poll

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
which one says more than 50% believe trump will be reinstated by august? i want to see the particulars of that poll
As I already said, I don't know where he got that. I think he was probably conflating two different polls, the one that says 50%+ of Repubs think he's the de jure Prez, and the one that says 29% of them think it likely he'll be reinstated.

right - none support the assertion you made.

there's a hell of a difference between believing some funny business transpired in a few key states that might have changed the outcome of the election and 50 +% believing trump is going to be reinstated in august
Of course there is, but that wasn't the question. If 50% is too high for you, what would be believable?

yes, thanks Goat

>50% think that the election was rigged,
>50% think that Trump is the "true president"
~30% think that reinstatement is in the works

My bad, >50% are nuts, but only 30% are totally batshit crazy

Reactions: UncleMark
So you have no idea what would be believable, but when I linked a quality poll that put it at 29%, you responded with, "I don't trust polls." C'mon, man. You can do better than that.
thinking for myself i have a very hard time believing there are in excess of 20 million people who believe trump will be pres in august

Reactions: 76-1
I guess tomorrow is a big day

reinstatement explained to all!

E2h6PyDXwAAX4aV

here let's play a little game. we can all agree that @Joe_Hoopsier is about as proudly far right as it gets. Joe do you believe trump will be reinstated in august?
I wouldn't say I was FAR right, although I do come across that way. That is because I FIRMLY believe in Trumps policies and frankly his approach. He's the first Pub, HELL poitician in general, I have been able to stomach for a while.
I don't know of any mechanism available for Trump to be "reinstated". I don't think anyone ever imagined possible, the level of shenanigans that I think went on on the last election... OR maybe no one ever imagined that someone had the balls to bring it out into the light and it's happened before.? I'm still not sure which.
As far as the 50%+ BS. ZERO chance in hell 50% of pubs think that. BUT.. I definitely could see 50%+ having a first hand gut reaction answer to a question like that as answering in the affirmative. That doesn't necessarily mean they are personally answering the exact question asked.
I've been thinking tonight, If AZ comes back the way I think it will and then other states start to ACTUALLY dig. Will that be the final push to get teh convention of states across the line? Intresting times ahead and I am not saying standing on a FAR right.
Sorry, once it started rolling I just couldn't shut myself down..

thinking for myself i have a very hard time believing there are in excess of 20 million people who believe trump will be pres in august
To me it's frightening that any number of people would believe that is possible. It's equally frightening that a reasonable guy like you thinks that's a realistic number.

To me it's frightening that any number of people would believe that is possible. It's equally frightening that a reasonable guy like you thinks that's a realistic number.
Agreed. Ugh.

I wouldn't say I was FAR right, although I do come across that way. That is because I FIRMLY believe in Trumps policies and frankly his approach. He's the first Pub, HELL poitician in general, I have been able to stomach for a while.
I don't know of any mechanism available for Trump to be "reinstated". I don't think anyone ever imagined possible, the level of shenanigans that I think went on on the last election... OR maybe no one ever imagined that someone had the balls to bring it out into the light and it's happened before.? I'm still not sure which.
As far as the 50%+ BS. ZERO chance in hell 50% of pubs think that. BUT.. I definitely could see 50%+ having a first hand gut reaction answer to a question like that as answering in the affirmative. That doesn't necessarily mean they are personally answering the exact question asked.
I've been thinking tonight, If AZ comes back the way I think it will and then other states start to ACTUALLY dig. Will that be the final push to get teh convention of states across the line? Intresting times ahead and I am not saying standing on a FAR right.
Sorry, once it started rolling I just couldn't shut myself down..
Sure, because there are no shenanigans happening with the Cyber Ninjas. Country has gone f*ng crazy.

I've been thinking tonight, If AZ comes back the way I think it will and then other states start to ACTUALLY dig. Will that be the final push to get teh convention of states across the line?
Right. The people whose job it is to make sure the election was fair certified it, and then had it audited. Twice. But now partisan actors are bringing it people who have a political axe to grind and no idea what they are doing. Of course the result is going to be what you expect it to be. They are going to make sure that is the result.

The saddest part of all this is that people like you are buying it.

I guess tomorrow is a big day

reinstatement explained to all!

E2h6PyDXwAAX4aV
"There is no constitutional mechanism for reinstating a defeated president before the next election, and numerous recounts and investigations have uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election.

That won't stop the speakers at Saturday's Wisconsin rally from making wild, false claims, said Right Wisconsin editor James Wigderson, as they did at a similar event last month in South Dakota. Wigderson, a conservative who has become alienated from the Republican Party due to his strident rejection of Trump, says he sees little chance Wisconsin's Republicans will condemn false or inflammatory statements made this weekend.

Wigderson said claims like those fueled the January 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

'When you're telling the Republican base that the election got stolen, and oh by the way, the next election is going to get stolen, too, you're driving people to do terrible things,' Wigderson said.

Trump is on the bill for Saturday's event, appearing via satellite. The former president has recently begun ramping up public appearances, at which he claims the 2020 election was stolen. At a recent rally he said the Republican Party would retake the White House "sooner than you think."

https://www.wpr.org/satellite-trump-will-return-wisconsin-rally-conspiracy-promoters

Trump could shut this nonsense down today if he wanted to. Instead, he's fueling it. He's got blood on his hands if this "reinstatement" fantasy leads to violence this summer. Complete POS.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
"There is no constitutional mechanism for reinstating a defeated president before the next election, and numerous recounts and investigations have uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election.

That won't stop the speakers at Saturday's Wisconsin rally from making wild, false claims, said Right Wisconsin editor James Wigderson, as they did at a similar event last month in South Dakota. Wigderson, a conservative who has become alienated from the Republican Party due to his strident rejection of Trump, says he sees little chance Wisconsin's Republicans will condemn false or inflammatory statements made this weekend.

Wigderson said claims like those fueled the January 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

'When you're telling the Republican base that the election got stolen, and oh by the way, the next election is going to get stolen, too, you're driving people to do terrible things,' Wigderson said.

Trump is on the bill for Saturday's event, appearing via satellite. The former president has recently begun ramping up public appearances, at which he claims the 2020 election was stolen. At a recent rally he said the Republican Party would retake the White House "sooner than you think."

https://www.wpr.org/satellite-trump-will-return-wisconsin-rally-conspiracy-promoters

Trump could shut this nonsense down today if he wanted to. Instead, he's fueling it. He's got blood on his hands if this "reinstatement" fantasy leads to violence this summer. Complete POS.
It will be mostly peaceful this summer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT