ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Flynn is totally nuts.

DrHoops

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2001
Not sure what to do about this guy, but he's calling for a coup like Burma/Myanmar. What's so hilarious is the people talking about Myanmar could never, ever, point to Myanmar on a map.

Flynn needs to be court martialed. Period. He is absolutely NUTS.

Not sure what to do about this guy, but he's calling for a coup like Burma/Myanmar. What's so hilarious is the people talking about Myanmar could never, ever, point to Myanmar on a map.

He is clearly loony, and so are Sidney Powell and Mike Lindell. And, of course, there's the Lunatic-in-Chief, who is telling people he'll be reinstated in August.

This talk of a coup and Trump's reinstatement would be funny as hell but for the fact that there are millions of people who buy into it. This raises the specter of violence.

Trump continues to take a wrecking ball to American democracy. He's a f*cking disaster.

He is clearly loony, and so are Sidney Powell and Mike Lindell.
They love their cushy pillows though

38206774-9164047-image-a-18_1611075358041.jpg

Not sure what to do? The Democrats need people like Flynn. They will use this quote to further their efforts at silencing any message they don’t like, cancel more people, and cram down their agenda on all of us while snuggly claiming they support democracy. Meanwhile freedom of expression takes yet another hit.

Not sure what to do? The Democrats need people like Flynn. They will use this quote to further their efforts at silencing any message they don’t like, cancel more people, and cram down their agenda on all of us while snuggly claiming they support democracy. Meanwhile freedom of expression takes yet another hit.
Your logic is so f*cked up I don't even know where to begin.

So it's the Dems who are the bad guys here because they're screaming about influential Republicans speaking of coups and the unconstitutional reinstatement of a dangerous and deranged former president?

I don't know whether you ever had the ability to think clearly, but there's no evidence of it now.

You remind me of Bob Baffert after his horse first tested positive for drugs saying this is product of cancel culture. Then the horse tests positive again. I guess you owe the democrats a big thank you for giving you guys a built-in excuse for not taking responsiblity.

Did you fall and hit your head?

"Snuggly"?
Is that a pillow joke?

I haven't seen it, but if he actually called for a coup it would be possible to recall him to active duty and prosecute him at court-martial.

Myanmar, or “Minimar”?

Reactions: largemouth

So it's the Dems who are the bad guys here because they're screaming about influential Republicans speaking of coups and the unconstitutional reinstatement of a dangerous and deranged former president?

I don't know whether you ever had the ability to think clearly, but there's no evidence of it now.
Yeah, the Democrats need Flynn. For most of us, Flynn is a nothingburger. The dems have overstated and exploited climate change, COVID, and race issues for political purposes. They yap about treason, sedition, and armed insurrection from January 6 yet the most charges are trespass on public property with no weapons charges. Here is but one example:

Screen-Shot-2021-05-27-at-7.44.57-AM.png

Yeah, the Democrats need Flynn. For most of us, Flynn is a nothingburger. The dems have overstated and exploited climate change, COVID, and race issues for political purposes. They yap about treason, sedition, and armed insurrection from January 6 yet the most charges are trespass on public property with no weapons charges. Here is but one example:

Screen-Shot-2021-05-27-at-7.44.57-AM.png
Look! Over there!

Yeah, if I were you, I'd be trying to change the subject, too.

Flynn, Powell, Lindell, Bannon, etc. are not "nothingburgers," as much as you'd like them to be. They are enormously influential, and they give oxygen to their cult leader's continuing bullshit about a stolen election and fraud. They are, collectively, leading the cult down a very dangerous path that could have terrible consequences.

Look! Over there!

Yeah, if I were you, I'd be trying to change the subject, too.

Flynn, Powell, Lindell, Bannon, etc. are not "nothingburgers," as much as you'd like them to be. They are enormously influential, and they give oxygen to their cult leader's continuing bullshit about a stolen election and fraud. They are, collectively, leading the cult down a very dangerous path that could have terrible consequences.
That’s B S. And don’t give me that “look over there” argument either. The Democrats have a well documented history of hyperbole and exploitation to advance a political agenda. This is more of the same.

This country need to get away from the 2 party system to find real leaders. All for a coup to get rid of the current corrupt/useless 2 party federal govt. but not to put Trump in there.

The USFL is coming back so Trump can go back to being owner of the Jersey Generals or whatever that team was. Herschel can be the coach.

Biden can go ride the trains he want to spends to spend trillions on. They will need riders as I expect the there won't be many people lining up to ride these trains. Well maybe they will go from Mexico to US and back to alleviate all the people in cages on the border. Biden probably wants to be friends with china because he saw a Western movie that had a bunch of chinamen working on the railroad in 1850. He is proabbly confused and thinks that was when he grew up. That guy loves his racial jungles as long as his relatives are not part of them.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
That’s B S. And don’t give me that “look over there” argument either. The Democrats have a well documented history of hyperbole and exploitation to advance a political agenda. This is more of the same.
Ok, let's try this again. The topic is not about Democrats. It's about influential Republicans who are talking about a coup and amplifying Trump's reckless message that he's going to be reinstated in August. This is not only batshit crazy, it's dangerous as hell. If you can't acknowledge this without resorting to your go-to "yeah, but look at what the Dems do!" argument, then you're living in some kind of alternate universe. I hope you're able to find your way back.

Ok, let's try this again. The topic is not about Democrats. It's about influential Republicans who are talking about a coup and amplifying Trump's reckless message that he's going to be reinstated in August. This is not only batshit crazy, it's dangerous as hell. If you can't acknowledge this without resorting to your go-to "yeah, but look at what the Dems do!" argument, then you're living in some kind of alternate universe. I hope you're able to find your way back.
Who says he’s influential? those outside the cult count him as nutty as the pillow guy.

Trump shut down his blog bc the audience was so small and few cared.

Crazies continue to monopolize the media

I don’t understand this. The GOP has a cancer of idiots on their ranks. That’s undeniable. Flynn is, as I’ve said since 2016, a piece of shit. The cancer grows and still has people’s attention.

Who says he’s influential? those outside the cult count him as nutty as the pillow guy.

That isn’t changing anytime soon with people like Dr Hapless eagerly waiting to lap up whatever garbage people like Flynn say, even though it’s of zero consequence to anyone. It’s a symbiotic relationship...

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
This country need to get away from the 2 party system to find real leaders. All for a coup to get rid of the current corrupt/useless 2 party federal govt. but not to put Trump in there.

The USFL is coming back so Trump can go back to being owner of the Jersey Generals or whatever that team was. Herschel can be the coach.

Biden can go ride the trains he want to spends to spend trillions on. They will need riders as I expect the there won't be many people lining up to ride these trains. Well maybe they will go from Mexico to US and back to alleviate all the people in cages on the border. Biden probably wants to be friends with china because he saw a Western movie that had a bunch of chinamen working on the railroad in 1850. He is proabbly confused and thinks that was when he grew up. That guy loves his racial jungles as long as his relatives are not part of them.
tenor.gif

All of the people I mentioned are frequently and prominently featured in popular conservative media. They have a platform, megaphones and followers.

As much as you want to believe Trump is gone and irrelevant, that's simply not the case. On the contrary, he remains the powerful leader of a very large cult.

All of the people I mentioned are frequently and prominently featured in popular conservative media. They have a platform, megaphones and followers.

As much as you want to believe Trump is gone and irrelevant, that's simply not the case. On the contrary, he remains the powerful leader of a very large cult.
i think you watch too much tv. i don't know a single person that doesn't associate flynn with the Q insane faction.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
That isn’t changing anytime soon with people like Dr Hapless eagerly waiting to lap up whatever garbage people like Flynn say, even though it’s of zero consequence to anyone. It’s a symbiotic relationship...
i think you're spot on. and i think it misrepresents "influence."

The same faction that is promulgating that Trump had the election stolen? I think you need to associate a bit more here mc.

i don't watch fox; cnn; nor am i on twitter. when i'm on the internet i glean shit from the titles of articles. if htose polls are accurate then we're just F'd. my evidence is purely anecdotal; and from that pool of repubs i regularly interact not a single one believes the election was stolen and every single one would immediately dismiss flynn as nuts. again if the broader society believes this stuff i'm at a loss. i can't stand the dems and what they're doing ot the country and if the polls are accurate half the republican party ought to be in the nervous hospital. start baker acting republicans in fla and work our way up.

glad the euros start next week. probably time to zone out....

i don't watch fox; cnn; nor am i on twitter. when i'm on the internet i glean shit from the titles of articles. if htose polls are accurate then we're just F'd. my evidence is purely anecdotal; and from that pool of repubs i regularly interact not a single one believes the election was stolen and every single one would immediately dismiss flynn as nuts. again if the broader society believes this stuff i'm at a loss. i can't stand the dems and what they're doing ot the country and if the polls are accurate half the republican party ought to be in the nervous hospital. start baker acting republicans in fla and work our way up.

glad the euros start next week. probably time to zone out....

Simple answer.... the majority of Americans are world class morons.

These polls are always tinted by blind partisanship. Recall polls after 9/11....50% of Dems believed that GWB knew about the attack ahead of time and intentionally did nothing to stop it.

i think you watch too much tv. i don't know a single person that doesn't associate flynn with the Q insane faction.
Multiple national polls show that somewhere between 40% and 60% of people who consider themselves Republicans believe that the orange turd is the rightful president and that he actually won the election. I don't see how that can be downplayed as a small overhyped fringe group. A lesser but still significant portion of these loons expect the orange turd to be "reinstated" somehow. It's indeed truly insane, batshit crazy, but it is by no means a niche view.

I don’t see anything in Flynn’s comments that are ”dangerous as hell” . The fact that he can say that crap without facing criminal prosecution* is a sign of our strength. The point is that batshit craziness is protected speech and it should be.

*I don’t know about the USCMJ so I won’t comment about that.

Reactions: Trump Backing Fool
Multiple national polls show that somewhere between 40% and 60% of people who consider themselves Republicans believe that the orange turd is the rightful president and that he actually won the election. I don't see how that can be downplayed as a small overhyped fringe group. A lesser but still significant portion of these loons expect the orange turd to be "reinstated" somehow. It's indeed truly insane, batshit crazy, but it is by no means a niche view.
i don't know a single person that believes any of that stuff - with the exception of van on this board, and i really don't know him. i suspect twenty's take on the polling is a factor

Flynn's comments are fed up. However, I bet the leftist nut jobs on here would be a bit cranky themselves if their asses were politically targeted and incarcerated for no legitimate reason.

I don’t understand this. The GOP has a cancer of idiots on their ranks. That’s undeniable. Flynn is, as I’ve said since 2016, a piece of shit. The cancer grows and still has people’s attention.
We have a cancer of idiots all over the place. The antidote is for good solid people to rise to the forefront. But our media-driven corrupt system doesn’t encourage that. IMO we now have the largest stable of idiots in charge of the federal government than we have had in my lifetime. Morever, we have the least democratic and least accountable congress in my lifetime. It shows in every major issue. This is more scary than Flynn.

... politically targeted and incarcerated for no legitimate reason.

Are you talking about the guy who plead guilty of FELONIES related to "willfully and knowingly" making false statements to the FBI?

The guy who agreed to cooperate with the Special Counsel's investigation, but then backed out?

The guy dumb enough to retain Sidney Powell? Dumb enough to pledge an oath to the QAnon conspiracy theories? Dumb enough to suggest that the president, in his final days, should suspend the Constitution, silence the press, declare martial law, and hold a new election under military authority?

Flynn and anyone else as deranged would be locked up for a long time, were it not for a presidential pardon.

i don't know a single person that believes any of that stuff - with the exception of van on this board, and i really don't know him. i suspect twenty's take on the polling is a factor
I have two siblings, and more neighbors than I can count on my fingers and toes, who gobble up that "stolen election" stuff up like my dog attacks a hot dog,

• Haha
Reactions: cosmickid
I have two siblings, and more neighbors than I can count on my fingers and toes, who gobble up that "stolen election" stuff up like my dog attacks a hot dog,
There is an easy and readily available antidote to that “stolen election stuff” but the Democrats resist it with all their might. That antidote is free, open, and unfettered access to all data and records the GOP has requested. That shouldn’t be a matter for the courts to decide. It should be a matter of the executive branch acting responsibly. Just in the last week or so the whole narrative about how COVID began blew up in the faces of Democrats and media. They got away with their BS for more than a year. Things like that undercut the credibility of everything we see and hear—including elections. We gotta restore credibility to the system. We gotta have full access, disclosure, and the freedom to discuss it without facing accusations of treason or something.

Are you talking about the guy who plead guilty of FELONIES related to "willfully and knowingly" making false statements to the FBI?

The guy who agreed to cooperate with the Special Counsel's investigation, but then backed out?

The guy dumb enough to retain Sidney Powell? Dumb enough to pledge an oath to the QAnon conspiracy theories? Dumb enough to suggest that the president, in his final days, should suspend the Constitution, silence the press, declare martial law, and hold a new election under military authority?

Flynn and anyone else as deranged would be locked up for a long time, were it not for a presidential pardon.

Yes, that's him. You're full of it. Unethically targeted by Comey's FBI. Comey's the pos that should be in prison, not Flynn.

We have a cancer of idiots all over the place. The antidote is for good solid people to rise to the forefront. But our media-driven corrupt system doesn’t encourage that. IMO we now have the largest stable of idiots in charge of the federal government than we have had in my lifetime. Morever, we have the least democratic and least accountable congress in my lifetime. It shows in every major issue. This is more scary than Flynn.

Austin, Yellen, Garland and Blinken are biggest stable of idiots in your lifetime?

Hyperbole much?

There is an easy and readily available antidote to that “stolen election stuff” but the Democrats resist it with all their might. That antidote is free, open, and unfettered access to all data and records the GOP has requested. That shouldn’t be a matter for the courts to decide. It should be a matter of the executive branch acting responsibly. Just in the last week or so the whole narrative about how COVID began blew up in the faces of Democrats and media. They got away with their BS for more than a year. Things like that undercut the credibility of everything we see and hear—including elections. We gotta restore credibility to the system. We gotta have full access, disclosure, and the freedom to discuss it without facing accusations of treason or something.

What data and records are you referring to?

You can't trust the voters,
or the voting machines,
or the (mostly GOP) state officials who were in charge of procedures & security in the contested states,
or the big bad media,
or even Bill Barr,
or the lower courts,
or the appellate courts,
or even the Supreme Court,

But you can trust Mr. Pillow and the Orange Turd. They've got the real scoop?

Really?

Can't you go back to peddling HVAC wisdom?

What data and records are you referring to?
All of it. Starting the moment they began using Covid to change voting rules last spring. Emails, draft regs, absentee and mail ballot applications, instructions re signature verification, the one sided batch tabulations, the mail ballots without mail creases, the voting machine chain of custody records, the ballot chain of custody records, the same day registration records and on and on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT