ADVERTISEMENT

McMaster OUT

It almost seems as if the release of the House Intelligence Committee partisan report has opened the floodgates for Trump. McMaster, Tillerson...pretty soon sessions and Mueller. More and more institutional checks and balances are being destroyed. The trend lines are all very bad.

It almost seems as if the release of the House Intelligence Committee partisan report has opened the floodgates for Trump. McMaster, Tillerson...pretty soon sessions and Mueller. More and more institutional checks and balances are being destroyed. The trend lines are all very bad.

Trump is gearing up for war. He is pinning to put Bolton in the NSA spot.

SZL2Ahu.jpg

Reactions: UncleMark
You clearly don't know shit about setting an over/under line
He’s too wholesome to know about gambling. In my opinion the only way to handicap that O/U is to deduct one day from the remaining days of his term. That way it’s a binary will he or won’t he bet.

He’s too wholesome to know about gambling. In my opinion the only way to handicap that O/U is to deduct one day from the remaining days of his term. That way it’s a binary will he or won’t he bet.

Well, 2,467 days assumes a full 2nd term.

Well, 2,467 days assumes a full 2nd term.

Depends if you are trying to attract even money. You would only subtract one day from the total if you believe it's 50/50 that Trump makes it through a second term. Considering he is unlikely to win reelection as it stands, the real number would fall short of the final day of his first term. That's because there is a reasonable probability he does not even complete his first term in office.

Depends if you are trying to attract even money. You would only subtract one day from the total if you believe it's 50/50 that Trump makes it through a second term. Considering he is unlikely to win reelection as it stands, the real number would fall short of the final day of his first term. That's because there is a reasonable probability he does not even complete his first term in office.

Would you be willing to place a wager on the outcome relating to your stated 'reasonable probability'?

Symbolic or significant.....

Would you be willing to place a wager on the outcome relating to your stated 'reasonable probability'?

Symbolic or significant.....

I'd be willing to bet that he does not win reelection. And that would be just on the election itself.

I currently have a wager with Aloha Hoosier that if anything happens to Trump but lose the 2020 primary, I win. If he runs in the primary I expect him to win.

Personally, I would be suprised if he doesn't complete his first term in office, but given the political environment, there is some probability he doesn't finish his first term. Given his age, he could develop a health condition for that matter.

Anyhow, I'll make symbolic bet of $50 under very favorable conditioms to you. Even money. The only way I win is if Trump resigns before noon 1/20/2021.

Loser donates the money to any A or better veterans charity as found here:

https://www.charitywatch.org/top-rated-charities

Last edited:
Reactions: Digressions
Here are some quotes about John Bolton from his 2005 confirmation hearing, all spoken by Republicans:

• "He's an ideologue, and fosters an atmosphere of intimidation. He does not tolerate disagreement. He does not tolerate dissent."
  • "As to [Bolton's] quote, 'brilliance,' unquote, I didn't see it. I saw a man who counted beans, who said, '98 today, 99 tomorrow, 100 the next day,' and had no willingness, and, in many cases, no capacity, to understand the things that were happening around those beans."
  • "I've never seen anybody quite like Secretary Bolton...I don't have a second, third or fourth in terms of the way that he abuses his power and authority with little people."
  • "[Bolton has] a tendency to act without regard for others, and without respect for the chain of command...The United States can do better than John Bolton."
  • [Bolton seems unaware that] "diplomatic speech should never be undertaken simply to score international debating points to appeal to segments of the U.S. public opinion or to validate a personal point of view."
Barry McGuire wrote a song about John Bolton with power:

Reactions: Digressions
I'd be willing to bet that he does not win reelection. And that would be just on the election itself.

I currently have a wager with Aloha Hoosier that if anything happens to Trump but lose the 2020 primary, I win. If he runs in the primary I expect him to win.

Personally, I would be suprised if he doesn't complete his first term in office, but given the political environment, there is some probability he doesn't finish his first term. Given his age, he could develop a health condition for that matter.

Anyhow, I'll make symbolic bet of $50 under very favorable conditioms to you. Even money. The only way I win is if Trump resigns before noon 1/20/2020.

We have a wager? I don’t even understand your description of it.

Anyhow, I'll make symbolic bet of $50 under very favorable conditioms to you. Even money. The only way I win is if Trump resigns before noon 1/20/2020.

I think you mean 1/20/2021.

Yea you were adamant about having a wager with me, while suggesting I would stiff you. It's $50. The only way you win is if Trump loses in the GOP primary.
Again, what was the bet? I believe I have bet that a Republican (at least one) will run in the primary against Trump. I’ve also said if Trump wins the nomination again that I’m leaving the GOP. I do not recall betting Trump would lose - I lost that bet in 2016.

Again, what was the bet? I believe I have bet that a Republican (at least one) will run in the primary against Trump. I’ve also said if Trump wins the nomination again that I’m leaving the GOP. I do not recall betting Trump would lose - I lost that bet in 2016.

It's a given someone will run. That was my concern intiially until I discovered that some crazy always run. The bet is that Trump runs in the 2020 primary and loses. Under any other scenario, including resignation before then, I win. Let me see if I can find the thread.

Look who's trying to back out of their bet now ;) :p

What are you afraid of, Aloha? You lost but God had mercy on your soul. Remember?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
It's a given someone will run. That was my concern intiially until I discovered that some crazy always run. The bet is that Trump runs in the 2020 primary and loses. Under any other scenario, including resignation before then, I win. Let me see if I can find the thread.

Look who's trying to back out of their bet now ;) :p
I don’t back out of bets. If I made that bet, I don’t remember it - but my memory isn’t always perfect. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT