ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA victory thread

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
The centralized location for all the boards pro-Trump MAGA crowd to celebrate the victory that they know is coming...This is where DBM is welcome to post all his polls and election analysis. in one thread and gloat to his heart's content...

I'll start it off with a couple of entries from Fox...

And my absolute favorite. Not sure if this guy is Jay Sekulow's offspring, or his brother...

I don't think anyone is in a position to be gloating yet but this is some passive aggressive pre-sour grapes right here.
If you mean me, I just want to have a centralized location for all the MAGA pre-election victory polls from DBM,Bailey etc... They were spread out in so many different threads in 2022, it was hard to retrieve them after the Red Wave...

If you mean me, I just want to have a centralized location for all the MAGA pre-election victory polls from DBM,Bailey etc... They were spread out in so many different threads in 2022, it was hard to retrieve them after the Red Wave...
I mean whatever. If you guys lose this time you know you are getting dunked on pretty hard with this kind of stuff...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT