ADVERTISEMENT

Madison Cawthorn debases himself and his party

Stoll is not. F*cking. Arounddddddd with these people
He wants these stupid woke motherfckers to give him his f-ing whammy sauce.

falling-down-michael-douglas.gif

Whatever you think. I am tired of race being thrown around to shut people up. And yes it makes me angry.
Cool. Since you wondered what I think...I think you're a relentlessly angry and unhappy man even when no one says anything to you. And I hope that you find some peace and happiness one of these days soon.

Reactions: RBB89
But you do? LOL. Omar can protest and spew all the hate she wants. I can call her out. She uses race and religion to scare anyone off from looking into the legality of things she’s done. She’s just another crooked politician. Most likely if she had the chance she would have participated in 9-11. Hell of a country we have. The countries and religions she wants for America would have stoned her the way she spews hate against her country.
Wow. She would have participated in 9/11? That seems a little bigoted, wouldn’t you say?

Whatever you think. I am tired of race being thrown around to shut people up. And yes it makes me angry.
If it makes you angry, perhaps you shouldn’t accuse someone of wanting to participate in 9/11 merely because of their religion. That’s the kind of thing people might consider racist.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Actually been helping a person in need all day until I sit down for few minutes read this asshole using the racist card. Yea that might unhinge me. I am ****ing sick of it.
We’ll, pretty simple solution Randall. Stop writing racist shit.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
We’ll, pretty simple solution Randall. Stop writing racist shit.
Good advice if I wrote something racist. White libs who shout racist at others makes them feel good about never doing anything to help minorities and the poor. Keep doing what you do from your fancy neighborhood.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Wow. She would have participated in 9/11? That seems a little bigoted, wouldn’t you say?
I think she hates America like many on the left regardless of their race or religion.

Edit and no I don’t think you hate America.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Melania??

Joking.
Melania is 52 now.

She is done banging 18-year-old pool/lawn boys to get rid of the itch but probably would still do a 35-year-old calendar manager or security guard if he was clean and didn't stink.

You can take your racist comment and stick it right up your ass! America has obviously treated her damn well! The bullshit she spews is always anti America. F her and F you. Are you one of her husbands?
"Always anti-American," Stoll?

Neither you not Trump could ever prove that.

Cool. Since you wondered what I think...I think you're a relentlessly angry and unhappy man even when no one says anything to you. And I hope that you find some peace and happiness one of these days soon.
It will obviously take some time yet before new non-racist attitudes permeate further in Washington, Ind.

I am over arguing and hurling insults at you. I apologize for the past and accept other than loving IU and IU sports we have nothing in common.
Really?

Lord, somebody save this post. Stoll couldn't possibly live up to this fake "promise."

I had a mentor who always scoffed at people who would get drunk and say or do something reprehensible, who would later claim that wasn't really them, that they were drunk. He'd say no, when you're drunk you let your guard down-- that WAS the real you.

I think the Internet does the same thing to people.

Last edited:
Really?

Lord, somebody save this post. Stoll couldn't possibly live up to this fake "promise."
Hurling racist accusations angers me. I’ll admit it over and over. It’s standard operating procedure from the left.

In many cases those white privileged libs have never lowered themselves to actually do something in poor and minority communities. They figure they do their part hurling accusations at republicans.

You’re entitled to that opinion. My GF just cooked dinner and we’re eating at her bar and she’s laughing at the crap posted on here. She’s ask why I waste my time. She has a point. Have a nice evening hoos.

I had a mentor who always scoffed at people who would get drunk and say or do something reprehensible, claiming that wasn't really them, that they were drunk. He'd say no, when you're drunk you let your guard down-- that WAS the real you.

We have one hell of world if the postings on here are the way everyone really is.

Talk to Cosmic sometime if you believe I am an angry racist old man. We had a nice evening together at an IU game. He posts nothing politically on here I agree with. Not once have I responded to a post insulting him. I do know one thing. I know he has one hell of a good heart after only being with him 2-3 hours.

Reactions: PhyloeBedoe
You’re entitled to that opinion. My GF just cooked dinner and we’re eating at her bar and she’s laughing at the crap posted on here. She’s ask why I waste my time. She has a point. Have a nice evening hoos.

Every significant other asks the same question. Still we come back.

We have one hell of world if the postings on here are the way everyone really is.
No sh!t.

So you're not really who you portray yourself as here?
I am fiscally conservative, socially liberal, do what you want but don’t try to shove it down my throat.

Whatever my opinion is, I will give it loud and clear and you can take it or leave it.

And foremost I was raised poor, insulted and put down over it. Under no circumstances will I take anything from anyone now. I don’t have to and I won’t. And depending on what the person does I will help karma along.

You’re poor white trash act on here is just that, an act. I lived in a trailer at IU. I moved back home from Evansville after working there two years after college to work for Kemper CPA Group. I lived in shitty little blue trailer and was caretaker for the rich old man and woman that owned and lived on the farm. I never considered living in a trailer or trailer park being “poor white trash”. You obviously have skills that there’s not many reasons you should be “poor while trash”.

I had a mentor who always scoffed at people who would get drunk and say or do something reprehensible, who would later claim that wasn't really them, that they were drunk. He'd say no, when you're drunk you let your guard down-- that WAS the real you.

the constant "you're angry" posts are silly. stoll could be happy about a million things in life but politics piss him off and fire him up. has nothing to do with his overall happiness. no different than watching someone go nuts over a sports' team losing or some other event.

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
My circumstances are what they are for myriad reasons, many of my own making. That's doesn't give me permission to be a douchebag.
Everyone has their own definition of douchebag. I can be an asshole with the best of them.

During the Trump years nothing was out of line when going after him.

Now we have a president who’s an old demented man who doesn’t know where he’s at much of the time and he’s off limit.

the constant "you're angry" posts are silly. stoll could be happy about a million things in life but politics piss him off and fire him up. has nothing to do with his overall happiness. no different than watching someone go nuts over a sports' team losing or some other event.
Politics does piss me off. I confess.

My 46 year old hot fiancé makes me happy all the time. 😂

Last edited:
I think she hates America like many on the left regardless of their race or religion.

Edit and no I don’t think you hate America.
Anyone who thinks she hates America is a stupid imbecile.

And no I don’t think you’re a stupid imbecile.

Everyone has their own definition of douchebag. I can be an asshole with the best of them.

During the Trump years nothing was out of line when going after him.

Now we have a president who’s an old demented man who doesn’t know where he’s at much of the time and he’s off limit.
By virtue of loving Putin, if anyone hates America, it’s Donald John Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Anyone who thinks she hates America is a stupid imbecile.

And no I don’t think you’re a stupid imbecile.
I think she hates America and the good and bad values it was built on. I accept there were some values that were wrong. So whatever that makes me I guess I have to accept.

Reactions: DANC
It would be silly if he were, but he's obviously not. And very little of it has anything to do with politics.

Melania is 52 now.

She is done banging 18-year-old pool/lawn boys to get rid of the itch but probably would still do a 35-year-old calendar manager or security guard if he was clean and didn't stink.
I volunteer as Tribute!

Reactions: larsIU
It would be silly if he were, but he's obviously not. And very little of it has anything to do with politics.
Glad you know so much about me. But truth is you know nothing except woke liberal assholes on here have exhausted my patience. I will continue to rag on the ignorant incompetent administration we have along with dumbasses in the house and senate.

Reactions: DANC
My circumstances are what they are for myriad reasons, many of my own making. That's doesn't give me permission to be a douchebag.
I don't know your circumstances and I don't always agree with your politics, but you're one of the best posters here. You're smart, civil and, on a board with some enormous egos, refreshingly self-deprecating. I always read your posts; sometimes I learn something and sometimes I'm entertained. Keep 'em coming.

Glad you know so much about me. But truth is you know nothing except woke liberal assholes on here have exhausted my patience. I will continue to rag on the ignorant incompetent administration we have along with dumbasses in the house and senate.
I'm glad that you're glad...because I do. It's right there for everyone to see in the posts that you make. You reveal a ton about yourself in your posts and most of it has nothing to do with "woke liberal assholes".

I hope that you're able to focus on your blessings, find some happiness, and live in gratitude. All the best, stoll.

I'm glad that you're glad...because I do. It's right there for everyone to see in the posts that you make. You reveal a ton about yourself in your posts and most of it has nothing to do with "woke liberal assholes".

I hope that you're able to focus on your blessings, find some happiness, and live in gratitude. All the best, stoll.
@UncleMark when you get your mod badge (whenever that happens as it's certainly no priority) posts like this need to go. Zero content over and over and over.

And yes stoll's attack post should go to

You know nothing about me personally. Almost all my posts on the cooler are a result of my disgust with the liberals on here who posted garbage 24/7 all the years of Trump and now ignore or make excuses for the incompetence in the WH. I get just disgusted with democrats constantly playing the race card. If I post I will continue meeting it head on whether folks like it or not.

I couldn’t ask for a better life than I have right now. I am grateful for all of it. Best to you and . would be happy to enjoy dinner and an IU game with you any time. Things seem to be looking up on the men’s basketball front this year. Hopefully a fun year.

@UncleMark when you get your mod badge (whenever that happens as it's certainly no priority) posts like this need to go. Zero content over and over and over.

And yes stoll's attack post should go to
I am happy to stop my attack posts when the race card and personal attacks against me stop. I am not turning the other cheek for anyone on here. Whatever I post here I’d say in person face to face with anyone on here. My identity isn’t hidden. Everyone else hides their identity and post attacks anonymously. Takes real bravery and ethics to attack someone anonymously.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT