ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosier Hysterics

The HH have a huge slush fund of cash, yet they provide basically no financial transparency, not even the basic annual updates they promise on their website. That’s not good.

The more donations to H4G and HC the better. Much safer with financial controls in place.
Any $50 yahoo that gave because of them can take a hike.

Reactions: LifelongIU77
He said last season was a great one and told Dolson to his face that he can't be fired. Said he's accomplished everything a basketball coach can.
Again...I think he says things in the moment just to piss people off. If he really thought all that,why the abrupt change in roster?

Woody hates women's sports. Sydney Parrish put out a tweet as did others in support of the HH guys. They're well aware of Woody's misogyny.
Huh, those asshats had their fan fest last year and even though the women's team was there, they completely snubbed them. They never even acknowledged their presence. I actually spoke with Syd in the lobby near the end of the event. The women actually walked out in mass once they felt adequately dissed. I'll just say that Syd and a couple others I chatted with don't think too highly of those idiots

You should listen to them in that podcast. They act like they did nothing wrong. I think they are missing the point that most recruits just hold their nose dealing with them.
I forced myself to listen to the podcast as long as I could. They wanted sympathy and I wasn't taking their side. I understand people can be critical when it is warranted. The criticism of Woodson went too far and too soon. They should pay the price if they encouraged that. There is a price for the access and fame they craved. You have to be supportive and only offer criticism that those in the program have said publicly. Step over the line and you lose the access.

Holy shit I listened to that podcast just now on my drive. Eric should be banned from AH. Hope Woodson does that. The fact he gave a detail by detail description of what he said happened is so far out of bounds. What a loser. Just complete asshat.

Glad they are done with IU though, that podcast sealed it. Morons. Knew this would happen eventually.
Someone provide the link. Honestly, IU got what they had coming for allowing these losers to have access and to have the platform. That’s on IU. I have never liked those clowns and they came across as rich spoiled kids who were living off daddy’s money. And their reaction, from what I am reading, proves they were never fans and only self serving spoiled ass clown pricks. Especially the Eric dude. What a POS.

Huh, those asshats had their fan fest last year and even though the women's team was there, they completely snubbed them. They never even acknowledged their presence. I actually spoke with Syd in the lobby near the end of the event. The women actually walked out in mass once they felt adequately dissed. I'll just say that Syd and a couple others I chatted with don't think too highly of those idiots

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Someone provide the link. Honestly, IU got what they had coming for allowing these losers to have access and to have the platform. That’s on IU. I have never liked those clowns and they came across as rich spoiled kids who were living off daddy’s money. And their reaction, from what I am reading, proves they were never fans and only self serving spoiled ass clown pricks. Especially the Eric dude. What a POS.
I’m driving so can’t find the link. But the hilarious thing is wards little bitch ass said almost verbatim what you just wrote about Woody being a spoiled little kid.

these two actually think they are helping the program and doing good deeds. Total asshats. Really hoped they get banned.

Anyone see that the fan fest and fantasy camp are canceled. IU clearly saying stfu you goofy weirdos.

First of all, they’ve been total clowns from the start. Cringe. Pretty sure they’re some rich guys that tried to buy themselves a seat within the inner circle of the IU basketball table.

At the end of the season last year, they openly stated they hoped for IU losses so that it would hasten the removal of Woodson. This was never going to play well with Woody et al, as they were still hoping to work with the current program, including woody. Not sure what they were expecting, and I’m unsurprised that Woody and gang decided they had to go.

First of all, they’ve been total clowns from the start. Cringe. Pretty sure they’re some rich guys that tried to buy themselves a seat within the inner circle of the IU basketball table.

At the end of the season last year, they openly stated they hoped for IU losses so that it would hasten the removal of Woodson. This was never going to play well with Woody et al, as they were still hoping to work with the current program, including woody. Not sure what they were expecting, and I’m unsurprised that Woody and gang decided they had to go.
Woody has a gang? If what those idiots said it even remotely true, I don’t think Dolson’s in it.

Sad that basically everyone here has had 2, not just one, glass of the IU Kool-Aid.
As much as I would like to not believe a word that was said, it rings far too accurate. If the only true words are the fact CMW thinks we’ve had success then we’re screwed

Hmmm

Idk

Stay tuned. More to this.

Putting this tweet to the side for a moment, and strictly talking the structure of the collective: One would think IU did legal, tax, and financial controls diligence on the HH collective before partnering with them on NIL deals and events. One would also hope IU requires financial reporting from them. This needs to be done to protect IU athletes with HH NIL deals, fans that donate, and the university's reputation. I would guess IU did this, it's very basic stuff given the amount of money involved. If they didn't do this it would be very risky.

And yes, the above would have to include an assessment of the two guys who run it, and they're very concerning.

I don't like HH at all, but hopefully nothing else bad comes up and IU fully cuts them off and replaces them with professional and likeable people for fan donations and events.

Putting this tweet to the side for a moment, and strictly talking the structure of the collective: One would think IU did legal, tax, and financial controls diligence on the HH collective before partnering with them on NIL deals and events. One would also hope IU requires financial reporting from them. This needs to be done to protect IU athletes with HH NIL deals, fans that donate, and the university's reputation. I would guess IU did this, it's very basic stuff given the amount of money involved. If they didn't do this it would be very risky.

And yes, the above would have to include an assessment of the two guys who run it, and they're very concerning.

I don't like HH at all, but hopefully nothing else bad comes up and IU fully cuts them off and replaces them with professional and likeable people for fan donations and events.
You trust that? IU hasn’t been completely thorough in the past. Something tells me they intended to be 501 but found out they didn’t have to be. Remember they promised to be transparent but guess what?

So, if she was just in it for the money, why would she take the time to post about this when she could have just ignored it?

She's gonna get paid regardless.
These guys no longer have a platform. All the money these guys generated was through the men's program that they no longer have accessibility too. These guys have been relegated to Two Guys with a Microphone, they're no different than the dozen other wannabes who talk IU basketball.

I've listened to the podcasts where they've had Sydney on and Sara Scalia. I don't think Sydney would be tweeting if she's just accepting money or thinks they don't support the team through NIL.
I do. Money is the most important thing today. See what happens when these two get neutered of funds and access.

You trust that? IU hasn’t been completely thorough in the past. Something tells me they intended to be 501 but found out they didn’t have to be. Remember they promised to be transparent but guess what?
I'm just hoping -- that's all I can do with IU, I only know what businesses do when this amount of money is involved. HH are the biggest red flags I could imagine in NIL.

We have two great collectives and then HH. Very strange.

I've listened to the podcasts where they've had Sydney on and Sara Scalia. I don't think Sydney would be tweeting if she's just accepting money or thinks they don't support the team through NIL.
My frame of reference is last year's "Hoosier Fan Fest". They had the Women's team seated together court side and through all of the hype they were trying to generate, they never even mentioned that they were in the building. They went into a ridiculous "Wat Shot" recreation thing that went on seemingly forever. It was during this event, well over an hour into it that the women all got up and left in unison. As we walked out Syd was sitting there at a table in the lobby. I don't really know her personally, my wife does. She smiled at us and I told her how lame I thought their treatment was. She said "it's ok. You never really know what you'll get with those guys". Mac sat next to her and shook her head. Chloe did the same.

The whole event was a cluster f*!k. Whether you believe the Women's team really supports them or not, I think distancing the program from anybody who stages events as lame as this was is a positive.

I'm just hoping -- that's all I can do with IU, I only know what businesses do when this amount of money is involved. HH are the biggest red flags I could imagine in NIL.

We have two great collectives and then HH. Very strange.
HH was first. That’s how they got access so fast.

My frame of reference is last year's "Hoosier Fan Fest". They had the Women's team seated together court side and through all of the hype they were trying to generate, they never even mentioned that they were in the building. They went into a ridiculous "Wat Shot" recreation thing that went on seemingly forever. It was during this event, well over an hour into it that the women all got up and left in unison. As we walked out Syd was sitting there at a table in the lobby. I don't really know her personally, my wife does. She smiled at us and I told her how lame I thought their treatment was. She said "it's ok. You never really know what you'll get with those guys". Mac sat next to her and shook her head. Chloe did the same.

The whole event was a cluster f*!k. Whether you believe the Women's team really supports them or not, I think distancing the program from anybody who stages events as lame as this was is a positive.
I've thought all along there should be someone within the AD who oversees NIL. I guess it can be a 100% private affair, but these guys are doing events with staff and players, and they have always shown questionable judgement at best. Someone should be charged with coordinating events and insuring they meet standards for IU. I'm not surprised it ended ugly and with hurt feelings and he said/she said type crap.

I've thought all along there should be someone within the AD who oversees NIL. I guess it can be a 100% private affair, but these guys are doing events with staff and players, and they have always shown questionable judgement at best. Someone should be charged with coordinating events and insuring they meet standards for IU. I'm not surprised it ended ugly and with hurt feelings and he said/she said type crap.
I thought Fred Glass took was supposed to be spearheading this?

This was very disappointing. I also recall when the weather was bad in Iowa they asked for a ride on the WBB team plane. Teri of course said no. That's a stupidly selfish and outrageous request to make, and that alone should be enough for Scott to severely discipline them or boot them out entirely.

You do know that the fan fest event was for the guys and the girls had their event the next day, correct?

Paid. They are on paid contract. Wait until they aren’t.

Their contract says they have to come out and support these guys in a public fashion if something like we're talking about happens?

Why aren't other girls then coming out in support if it's in the contract? I mean, wouldn't more be doing it if it was contractually obligated?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT