ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Goode is a Funny Guy

Good stuff, worth watching.

Yeah, I enjoyed that too. Has a good personality and should be a great teammate. Don't think he's gonna be shy about shooting!

They did another episode where they ranked the players on PU, IU and IL's rosters combined. They had Braden Smith #1 and then 4 Hoosiers. I still think Braden's effectiveness is going to suffer a ton without Edey. Guess we'll see in a few months!

He's from Fort Wayne. Lots of pain in that city and humor helps them cope.
Just can't see that. Indeed FW lost Tokheim, IH, GE and more. But has survived flooding, piss poor elected officials and a host of bad $ spending decisions. But many of those those people that lost employment said I'm done working for the big corp. and started small peanuts businesses with the benefit the financial industry base that stayed strong through the transitioning. In other words from the ground up FW began to recover. Local government had too and finally got the hint. Now talking out the other side of my mouth I believe it's gotten too big. I live 16 miles from FW central city and traffic is shocking. But I'll soon remedy that. But still Allen County/FW citizens saved and directed the successful transformation.

Yeah, I enjoyed that too. Has a good personality and should be a great teammate. Don't think he's gonna be shy about shooting!

They did another episode where they ranked the players on PU, IU and IL's rosters combined. They had Braden Smith #1 and then 4 Hoosiers. I still think Braden's effectiveness is going to suffer a ton without Edey. Guess we'll see in a few months!

Yeah, I liked that episode too. I agree about Braden Smith. As Luke said, one of the reasons he came to IU was because we signed Ballo, as he had experienced how much Kofi opened things up for him from three (though not as much as Edey opened things up for Smith/Loyer)....

Braden Smith will be relied upon a lot more next season and his totals will still look good, but as you said, his effectiveness (especially assists and fg%) will significantly decline. Watching yesterday's interview with Braden Smith, I think he drank his own Koolaid.

I can't wait to watch IU beat the shit out of Purdue this season, twice.

Yeah, I liked that episode too. I agree about Braden Smith. As Luke said, one of the reasons he came to IU was because we signed Ballo, as he had experienced how much Kofi opened things up for him from three (though not as much as Edey opened things up for Smith/Loyer)....

Braden Smith will be relied upon a lot more next season and his totals will still look good, but as you said, his effectiveness (especially assists and fg%) will significantly decline. Watching yesterday's interview with Braden Smith, I think he drank his own Koolaid.

I can't wait to watch IU beat the shit out of Purdue this season, twice.
That is very doubtful

• Haha
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
I looked it up and there is a 40 min difference between Bloomington and Champaign as their distance from Fort Wayne. So is he really coming home? Now if he went to Notre Dame then that would be a bigger move to get closer to home.
He grew up in Indiana as a big IU fan. So moving back Indiana to play for his favorite team is coming “home”.

With his pedigree and having grown up an IU fan he certainly would have been on our radar. Why did he go to Illinois? Did we not recruit him?
Archie....

No I don't believe he tried to get him here.

Offers from Illinois, Northwestern, Michigan State and Louisville. He had an unofficial to IU in his Jr year of High School but that's it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT