ADVERTISEMENT

Throw Jim a bone!

Yes. I was told my Jim paying members won't be banned. The mods here don't want you to know that.
I literally said in this very thread that's how it works, and you gave me a like. (Or at least a laugh, which is as close as I'd expect to get from you.)

Or locked out of threads? I have a law license so I know how workarounds work.
That's why lawyers get picked as mods, too.

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
I literally said in this very thread that's how it works, and you gave me a like. (Or at least a laugh, which is as close as I'd expect to get from you.)

That's why lawyers get picked as mods, too.
I read the posts in a sequential manner - oldest to newest. I replied to a post above yours. I then read your post and liked it, which meant I approved.

Stop being so sensitive.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Of course, but they apply site wide. It's like when Marvin goes on one of his rage binges here, giving him a vacay keeps him from posting quality stuff about IUWBB. That's not fair to him or those on the basketball boards.
Quite frankly, the kid glove treatment of Marv has to stop. You mods are simply enabling atrocious behavior by a madman.

Thread bans are the best tool we have. The alternative is site wide bans. I'd prefer to be able to ban from individual forums, but that's not available.
The best tool you had was banishment to the Octagon! Your refusal to wield it will be your demise. :)

Thanks for reminding to cancel BTN+. This is the year I actually remember to do it.

Lol I will this week sometime when I go to the office. For sure
Tick tock mother****er.

If Jim wants my money he knows what he has to do.
giphy.gif

Bump, you tight bastages.
I’ll be in the office Friday and will sign up. I have an email and card there I use for secret lunches, my kid’s in game mine craft purchases, Xbox live, alibaba, a chick I see on instagram who I think I might know and might agree to a one month onlyfans trial to verify. You get the drift. We’ll put rivals miserable endless emails and updates for teams I don’t care about in that barrel

I’ll be in the office Friday and will sign up. I have an email and card there I use for secret lunches, my kid’s in game mine craft purchases, Xbox live, alibaba, a chick I see on instagram who I think I might know and might agree to a one month onlyfans trial to verify. You get the drift. We’ll put rivals miserable endless emails and updates for teams I don’t care about in that barrel
Only fans girl you might know?

Welcome Home GIF

Only fans girl you might know?

Welcome Home GIF
I couldn’t care less what 17 year old kids iu want to pay to play basketball. I couldn’t name two players on the football or basketball team. That said I would love more info and detail on that shed. Now that’s interesting. Where it is. Who gets to go there. How often. What’s cookin in there. Are there beds? Showers?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT