ADVERTISEMENT

Goode Committed

MV5BZmQ1NTdmMTEtMzA1Ni00NjU2LWFiZjQtMjg2MzM1ZDNmNzQxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjIyMzMxMTk@._V1_.jpg

I loved Luke on the Andy Griffith show. He has aged well..
Poor Horatio

Well you forgot we are gonna have at least 3 guards hurt come December! But yes, we for sure need one big, because again, injuries... Id get a legit big back up and a 6'10 foreign prospect that thinks he can shoot. Hell we are buying players, why not!
Watch this year be the year we don’t loose starters to injuries in non conference play.

Like the thought of a foreign prospect… many aren’t the stiffs they used to be.

Goode was born in an IU hat. WTF was Archie thinking?
Crazy! His whole family is IU! Brother is currently there, Dad played football for IU, uncle is Trent Green, former IU and Rams QB. Others in the family went to IU, seems to me that getting Goode out of HS to IU would have been a layup for Archie?
Who did Archie get instead?

Looks like we signed Tamar and Duncomb in 2021 and got transfers Durr, X, and Kopp

We've got lots of room on the bench, might as well fill it with a career 38% shooter from 3.
Looking at the roster again... looks like Cupps and Newton get pushed back in the rotation and the staff may be okay with Reneau at five when Ballo isn't in there.

fwiw - I'm not complaining just wondering where they all fit.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Looking at the roster again... looks like Cupps and Newton get pushed back in the rotation and the staff may be okay with Reneau at five when Ballo isn't in there.

fwiw - I'm not complaining just wondering where they all fit.
I suspect we'll see MR at the 5 and MM at the 4 a fair amount. That opens a lot of possibilities at the 3.

I also think Woodson isn't going to leave himself open to getting squeezed by injuries again, even if it means some guys who played more in the past now ride the bench. Might suck for our younger guards, for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT