ADVERTISEMENT

Madison Cawthorn debases himself and his party

Sure. I hope you have been holding your breathe.

I like how you try to get me to prove your point. You aren't used to being questioned as a teacher, are you?
Lmao. Right. A teacher only gets a million questions daily. What a moronic statement. Cosmic already listed plenty of info about your boy, Gaetz. I realize you can’t add 2+2 but most people can. His time is coming.

Lmao. Right. A teacher only gets a million questions daily. What a moronic statement. Cosmic already listed plenty of info about your boy, Gaetz. I realize you can’t add 2+2 but most people can. His time is coming.
You've been saying that for over a year. Just like you kept saying it about Trump for over 4 years.

You morons are delusional and live in a world of 'what if'. I guess you have to lie to yourselves to keep up this charade.

Looks like Madison has an, um, unusually close relationship with a man.

Ordinarily not a big deal, right, although I wonder how Madison's ex-wife felt about the man accompanying the newlyweds on their honeymoon. Then again, the marriage didn't last much longer than the honeymoon - - just eight months - - so I think it's safe to assume she wasn't too happy with the arrangement.

Maybe the bigger issue is the ethics complaint charging that Cawthorn failed to disclose gifts and loans to the boyfriend.

Not a good look for Cawthorn, particularly after the release of the photos of him in lingerie. Is he yet another young man who's been "de-masculated" by society?

Sounds like a typical DC Congressman.

Did he ever swim nude in front of female Secret Service agents?

Clearly secret service agents need to study art. Or maybe they should just put a mask on to hide their identity and look at themselves naked in the mirror. Get used to seeing human anatomy without the shock factor of genitalia. Horrors!

Convicting someone of gossip is the height of immaturity, so don't lecture me about maturity.

You and the others are obsessed with Gaetz because, well, he's your latest whipping boy.

Meanwhile, Eric Swalwell sleeps with Chinese agents and not a peep from you about it.

And he dumped her when he found out she was a Chinese agent.

Unlike your idols who just lie about it because their sheep will buy any bs they give and then ask for more.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Clearly secret service agents need to study art. Or maybe they should just put a mask on to hide their identity and look at themselves naked in the mirror. Get used to seeing human anatomy without the shock factor of genitalia. Horrors!
The excuses for Biden never end.

Look at themselves? They would see female genitalia - he was swimming naked in front of female agents.

In decent society, that's called being a pervert. It's Biden's sad personal history.

And he dumped her when he found out she was a Chinese agent.

Unlike your idols who just lie about it because their sheep will buy any bs they give and then ask for more.
After she was banging other officials and played Swalwell for the fool he is.

Who else is lying about sleeping with a foreign intelligence agent.

When did you ever post anything here that you “knew” or could “prove”?
Trust me, if any conservative is caught posting rumors, they'd be called on it.

You spread rumors like they're fact. Just like you did with "Russian Collusion" and spreading the lie about the Hunter laptop being "Russian disinformation".

The excuses for Biden never end.

Look at themselves? They would see female genitalia - he was swimming naked in front of female agents.

In decent society, that's called being a pervert. It's Biden's sad personal history.
I’m guessing you never skinny dipped at Griffy or the quarries.

Trust me, if any conservative is caught posting rumors, they'd be called on it.

You spread rumors like they're fact. Just like you did with "Russian Collusion" and spreading the lie about the Hunter laptop being "Russian disinformation".
Dodge.

• Haha
How is it a dodge? You infered I posted rumors.

If I do post a rumor, I lable it as such. But I generally don't, because I always get called on it - and probably should be.
I asked when. As in, link me to a post of yours in which you proved something.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Of course it's not okay. I'm more fascinated by how our culture got to the point that we collectively decided it was. If aliens were watching our planet from space, they'd think there was really something seriously wrong with this country.
Hey, this could be some new insight about these aliens. I hadn't seen this before:

txavv.jpg

Maybe Madison Cawthorn will run with it,

Reactions: UncleMark
I really couldn't care less what two committed, consenting adults do in private. But this is yet another "family values" guy who's apparently living a lie.

He has said, at various times:
1) "There is one God and two genders." I don't have a problem with that but, if he was being completely honest, he might have said, "there's one God, two genders, and three people in my marriage."
2) "The Left wants to destroy the nuclear family in America." This kind of rings hollow after his eight-month marriage and quickie divorce.
3) "Our culture today is trying to completely demasculate all the young men." This is probably not something a guy photographed in a teddy and in a video with a man's hand on his crotch should be saying.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Made up stuff like..... Biden? Hillary? Blumenthal? Schiff?

NOW you're worried about someone making shit up?
No, Cawthorn made stuff up like only Cawthorn made stuff up. No need to compare him to Hillary et al. Cawthorn's fabrication stands on its own merits. He's a helluva guy for you guys.

That's bad enough, given that Kevin McCarthy saw through it.

Republicans are now calling for an investigation of (wait for it) Cawthorn!!

• Haha
What exactly is their anger? Start with Omar. What did this country do to her to make her hate us? Why did she come here if she hates us so much?
What an ignorant question. She was 13 when her family fled the Somali civil war and certain death. There is a large Somali American community. What's ridiculous about the "why do they hate us" argument I know well. My dad was a well known civil rights activist in the 60s, having much earlier been a WWII refugee from England during the blitz, shipped here on a boatload of children to become foster children and adoptees in the US because of the Nazis. That shaped the way he thought about equity and freedom, and caused him to spend his life dedicated to those issues here, albeit with a clerical collar around his neck. But NEVER until the day he died did anyone ever ask him what he came here for if he was going to be critical of injustice in the US despite the fact that he had been a refugee. Instead he was consistently praised for the way he spent his life. Why was he not accused or criticized of being ungrateful? Racists had no beef with him. He was white.

Gaetz is quite the party boy and the subject of a federal investigation for sex trafficking. Gaetz's friend and associate, Joel Greenberg, has already pled to six federal crimes, including sex trafficking, and agreed to cooperate in the expanding investigation. His sentencing has been delayed on multiple occasions as the feds continue to use him. If I were Matt, I'd be worried.

Hunter Biden is reportedly under investigation by the DOJ.

I think the odds are better than 50-50 that grand juries return indictments against both, followed by plea deals.
And, DANC knows the FBI has the so-called Hunter Biden computer(s)/laptop(s) in its possession from the blind repairman's shop, but guys like DANC know they have to speculate right now about its contents because someday the FBI might make another announcement about its technical findings as to the computers' actual contents.

DANC in particular and all of his conspiracy buddies will never accept any such report from the FBI, so what DANC is posting now is just setting up his next conspiracy blitz to the effect that the FBI and Hillary are covering up something.

Last edited:
Reactions: zeke4ahs
What an ignorant question. She was 13 when her family fled the Somali civil war and certain death. There is a large Somali American community. What's ridiculous about the "why do they hate us" argument I know well. My dad was a well known civil rights activist in the 60s, having much earlier been a WWII refugee from England during the blitz, shipped here on a boatload of children to become foster children and adoptees in the US because of the Nazis. That shaped the way he thought about equity and freedom, and caused him to spend his life dedicated to those issues here, albeit with a clerical collar around his neck. But NEVER until the day he died did anyone ever ask him what he came here for if he was going to be critical of injustice in the US despite the fact that he had been a refugee. Instead he was consistently praised for the way he spent his life. Why was he not accused or criticized of being ungrateful? Racists had no beef with him. He was white.
You can take your racist comment and stick it right up your ass! America has obviously treated her damn well! The bullshit she spews is always anti America. F her and F you. Are you one of her husbands?

You can take your racist comment and stick it right up your ass! America has obviously treated her damn well! The bullshit she spews is always anti America. F her and F you. Are you one of her husbands?
You're completely unhinged. Don't you have something else to do, like messing up someone's taxes?

And, DANC knows the FBI has the so-called Hunter Biden computer(s)/laptop(s) in its possession from the blind repairman's shop, but guys like DANC know they have to speculate right now about its contents because someday the FBI might make another announcement about its technical findings as to the computers' actual contents.

DANC in particular and all of his conspiracy buddies will never accept any such report from the FBI, so what DANC is posting now is just setting up his next conspiracy blitz to the effect that the FBI and Hillary
He's the worst poster here. No one else, right or left, comes close. He blows up almost every thread he participates in. Nothing but fallacious arguments, complete fabrications and bald-faced lies - - - about current events, people in the news, and even other posters. Then, when he gets frustrated because he's made a fool of himself yet again, he resorts to juvenile insults. It's sad, really, to see an elderly man with the emotional maturity of a 12 year-old.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory

Inciting insurrection is anti-american.

I don't think you get to judge others on their being American or not.

Inciting insurrection is anti-american.

I don't think you get to judge others on their being American or not.
But you do? LOL. Omar can protest and spew all the hate she wants. I can call her out. She uses race and religion to scare anyone off from looking into the legality of things she’s done. She’s just another crooked politician. Most likely if she had the chance she would have participated in 9-11. Hell of a country we have. The countries and religions she wants for America would have stoned her the way she spews hate against her country.

But you do? LOL. Omar can protest and spew all the hate she wants. I can call her out. She uses race and religion to scare anyone off from looking into the legality of things she’s done. She’s just another crooked politician. Most likely if she had the chance she would have participated in 9-11. Hell of a country we have. The countries and religions she wants for America would have stoned her the way she spews hate against her country.

I didn't vote for Trump so I have more solid ground to stand on.

Didn't vote for Omar either ;) but I don't believe anything you post because your propaganda gets facts wrong all of the time.

You're completely unhinged. Don't you have something else to do, like messing up someone's taxes?
Actually been helping a person in need all day until I sit down for few minutes read this asshole using the racist card. Yea that might unhinge me. I am ****ing sick of it.

I didn't vote for Trump so I have more solid ground to stand on.

Didn't vote for Omar either ;) but I don't believe anything you post because your propaganda gets facts wrong all of the time.
What you believe matters not to me.

I am not hard to find. Very easy to find what my life has been about. I am not hiding like you are. Sope sent me a good book to read. I couldn’t send a thank you because there was no return address.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
What you believe matters not to me.

I am not hard to find. Very easy to find what my life has been about. I am not hiding like you are. Sope sent me a good book to read. I couldn’t send a thank you because there was no return address.

I am not hiding. But everytime you post, we know how much of a joke you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT