ADVERTISEMENT

Madison Cawthorn debases himself and his party

Is there another woman here I’m missing? I said not only men’s but women’s opinions mean nothing about another person’s personal health choice. I don’t think I’m the smartest person in the room at all. I know damn well I’m smarter than a few here, however…..

A few?

Why would you be triggered? You are , you have been posting like a mad fool for 2 days . That is probably actually you. Since you hate men so much why don't you find a cooking board to go post on? I seriously pity anyone that has to be around you. I am 100% positive that most people you think like you just don't want to have to deal with you.

Lots of us have been posting like fools for 2 days. One person here posted 11 times in the last hour.

Reactions: UncleMark
That might be you, as why would I be the least bit triggered? I love the orgies and coke parties the GOP puts on. You don’t even have the brains to use a meme successfully. Lol
You love the orgies and coke parties? I have to readjust my opinion of you now. ;)

Last edited:
Why would you be triggered? You are , you have been posting like a mad fool for 2 days . That is probably actually you. Since you hate men so much why don't you find a cooking board to go post on? I seriously pity anyone that has to be around you. I am 100% positive that most people you think like you just don't want to have to deal with you.
Bless your ignorant little heart. If you only knew. Your misogyny is showing tonight. All the best qualities…. So are you trying to say this is a men’s only board and the little woman should stay in the kitchen? What a surprise that’s what you think.

Bless your ignorant little heart. If you only knew. Your misogyny is showing tonight. All the best qualities…. So are you trying to say this is a men’s only board and the little woman should stay in the kitchen? What a surprise that’s what you think.
Hyperbole; exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally:

I know you aren't the sharpest knife in the kitchen, so I was illustrating to you how you come off and you didn't let me down with your response.

You really have no idea about me like you think you do. You are being you, to a degree I am an actor on a stage responding to people like you . I have no doubt you are just like you appear to be. I lean the way of my responses but people like you and some others are just to great a chance to pass up.

Why do you post on here? You obviously hate any man with a backbone of any kind , yet you chose to come on here and wonder why everyone doesn't fall at your feet and agree with the world according to Zeke?

As far as misogynistic? Far from it. I will state my opinions and argue the same regardless of your sex, Is that a factor in the discussion sure. You seem to think because you are the only woman on here you should be treated differently than any one else. You let us know it all the time. You have basically said you come here to instigate as a woman, don't like men in general or their opinions that mean nothing, not in so many words but you have. Whether you think that you think you are always right or not your postings would belie that.

Of course not. Only a fool wouldn’t know the difference.
Right............so again in the world of Zeke, Zeke is always right. Don't tell me what to do with my body whether you agree or not but what I will tell you to do with your body is fine, because if you don't agree with me you are a fool. Do have any clue what a hypocrite you are? You are the poster child for a hypocritical look at me liberal.

Well, now, collusion was certainly mentioned prominently on Fox News and in many of your posts.

That tells me you know all about collusion, probably even an expert on collusion, aren't you?
You are giving Hickory a run for his/her/its money.

Reactions: Crayfish57
You guys need to get control of your ZDS. This is starting to get out of hand.
Are you kidding? This is a beautiful start to my day. I'm sitting here LMAO at this thread. It's comedy gold. Better than any Archie and George episode. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Cawthorn is an idiot.
That dumbass was pretty popular in NC. How he could screw it up that bad is just incredible.

Doesn't hurt Republicans - he's from a pretty solid Republican area, although his Congressional District changed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT