ADVERTISEMENT

Madison Cawthorn debases himself and his party

I am happy to stop my attack posts when the race card and personal attacks against me stop. I am not turning the other cheek for anyone on here. Whatever I post here I’d say in person face to face with anyone on here. My identity isn’t hidden. Everyone else hides their identity and post attacks anonymously. Takes a real bravery and ethics to attack someone anonymously.
No anonymity allows people to not have to sanitize their political beliefs given the position they hold and assures them that no unhinged psycho will mail them anthrax. Anonymity is smart and vital.

No anonymity allows people to not have to sanitize their political beliefs given the position they hold and assures them that no unhinged psycho will mail them anthrax. Anonymity is smart and vital.
I guess I am naive. As much as I disagree with some on here I don’t think they would do hard to me. I didn’t think twice about opening the book SOPE mailed to me.

FWIW I think @UncleMark would good mod. If he were a mod I think he’d be fair. @Jim Coyle

Nah, posts like these need to go.

fc5bddbc0a776888f5f0a70efb5eb9a1.gif

You just don't like the content. You like talking about soccer and taking shits. I like talking about people.
E Roosevelt had an opinion on that

Reactions: Crayfish57
No, Cawthorn made stuff up like only Cawthorn made stuff up. No need to compare him to Hillary et al. Cawthorn's fabrication stands on its own merits. He's a helluva guy for you guys.

That's bad enough, given that Kevin McCarthy saw through it.

Republicans are now calling for an investigation of (wait for it) Cawthorn!!

You're bitching because Republicans are calling for an investigation of Cawthorn?

No one I know is defending Cawthorn, and if he's being investigated by his own Party, great.

When will the Dems investigate Schiff's lying ass?

And, DANC knows the FBI has the so-called Hunter Biden computer(s)/laptop(s) in its possession from the blind repairman's shop, but guys like DANC know they have to speculate right now about its contents because someday the FBI might make another announcement about its technical findings as to the computers' actual contents.

DANC in particular and all of his conspiracy buddies will never accept any such report from the FBI, so what DANC is posting now is just setting up his next conspiracy blitz to the effect that the FBI and Hillary are covering up something.
I guess you don't believe the New York Times. I'm surprised, since that is your Bible normally.

I assume you're talking about the FBI report that said President Trump was not conspiring to overthrow the election on 1/6.

You can take your racist comment and stick it right up your ass! America has obviously treated her damn well! The bullshit she spews is always anti America. F her and F you. Are you one of her husbands?
She only marries relatives, right?

We have one hell of world if the postings on here are the way everyone really is.

Talk to Cosmic sometime if you believe I am an angry racist old man. We had a nice evening together at an IU game. He posts nothing politically on here I agree with. Not once have I responded to a post insulting him. I do know one thing. I know he has one hell of a good heart after only being with him 2-3 hours.
So he really is that stupid?

You're bitching because Republicans are calling for an investigation of Cawthorn?

No one I know is defending Cawthorn, and if he's being investigated by his own Party, great.

I love your ridiculous false equivalencies, danc!

Does Schiff have a live-in "scheduler" who's the recipient of unreported gifts and loans, and talks dirty with him in a car while reaching for his package?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
I love your ridiculous false equivalencies, danc!

Does Schiff have a live-in "scheduler" who's the recipient of unreported gifts and loans, and talks dirty with him in a car while reaching for his package?
Tell me that last time Schiff said anything truthful about 'Russian Collusion".

Is lying only actually lying when Republicans do it?

So he really is that stupid?
He’s a good guy. Was mentoring young mentally challenged kid when I met him. I respect what he was doing.

I am guessing there’s nothing in his politics I agree with and I am sure he feels the same with my politics. I am sure he would love to hammer me on here from time to time. 😂

I guess you don't believe the New York Times. I'm surprised, since that is your Bible normally.

I assume you're talking about the FBI report that said President Trump was not conspiring to overthrow the election on 1/6.
You'd think from a statistical standpoint that you'd get something right once in a while, but it never happens. I guess your incessant lying skews the probabilities.

The FBI found no evidence that Trump or the people directly around him were involved in organizing the violence that occurred on January 6. That's a far cry from a finding that he didn't conspire to overturn the election on January 6 - - or any other day since November 3, 2020. There has been no such finding and, in fact, the evidence overwhelmingly points to the contrary.

You'd think from a statistical standpoint that you'd get something right once in a while, but it never happens. I guess your incessant lying skews the probabilities.

The FBI found no evidence that Trump or the people directly around him were involved in organizing the violence that occurred on January 6. That's a far cry from a finding that he didn't conspire to overturn the election on January 6 - - or any other day since November 3, 2020. There has been no such finding and, in fact, the evidence overwhelmingly points to the contrary.
If the FBI found that Trump wasn't responsible for organizing the violence on 1/6, what is the entire Democrat-led farce of an investigation about?

Don't they trust the FBI?

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
He’s a good guy. Was mentoring young mentally challenged kid when I met him. I respect what he was doing.

I am guessing there’s nothing in his politics I agree with and I am sure he feels the same with my politics. I am sure he would love to hammer me on here from time to time. 😂
You can be a good person and still have mental issues.

And it's clear Cosmic either has mental issues or is downright stupid.

I guess I am naive. As much as I disagree with some on here I don’t think they would do hard to me. I didn’t think twice about opening the book SOPE mailed to me.

FWIW I think @UncleMark would good mod. If he were a mod I think he’d be fair. @Jim Coyle
FWIW, soccer thread and Wordle thread get nuked first chance I get.

No, I am not "bitching because Republicans are calling for an investigation of Cawthorn." Can't imagine why you make stuff up.

Tell me that last time Schiff said anything truthful about 'Russian Collusion".

Is lying only actually lying when Republicans do it?
Again, danc, you're comparing apples and oranges. Cawthorn is in deep shit because it appears he provided free housing and gifts to his boyfriend in violation of House ethics rules. There are also allegations of insider trading. Influential members of his own party are calling for an investigation. There's no parallel with Schiff.

By the way, "collusion" is not a federal crime (except in the limited context of Antitrust law), so the term is essentially irrelevant in the Trump matter. Mueller could not establish criminal conspiracy, but devoted about 200 pages of his report describing "numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump campaign."

You should write a book, dank: "My Fifty Favorite Fallacies."

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Again, danc, you're comparing apples and oranges. Cawthorn is in deep shit because it appears he provided free housing and gifts to his boyfriend in violation of House ethics rules. There are also allegations of insider trading. Influential members of his own party are calling for an investigation. There's no parallel with Schiff.

By the way, "collusion" is not a federal crime (except in the limited context of Antitrust law), so the term is essentially irrelevant in the Trump matter. Mueller could not establish criminal conspiracy, but devoted about 200 pages of his report describing "numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump campaign."

You should write a book, dank: "My Fifty Favorite Fallacies."
That’s Danc’s favorite comeback and he still obviously doesn’t even understand what the Mueller report actually said. Think he’s still taking Barr’s interpretation for it. Wonder if Barr wishes he had broken free a little earlier from Trump now?

You know nothing about me personally. Almost all my posts on the cooler are a result of my disgust with the liberals on here who posted garbage 24/7 all the years of Trump and now ignore or make excuses for the incompetence in the WH. I get just disgusted with democrats constantly playing the race card. If I post I will continue meeting it head on whether folks like it or not.

I couldn’t ask for a better life than I have right now. I am grateful for all of it. Best to you and . would be happy to enjoy dinner and an IU game with you any time. Things seem to be looking up on the men’s basketball front this year. Hopefully a fun year.
But you couldn't care less about all of the posters that ignored or defended all of trump's shit but then nitpick at Biden lol

No, I am not "bitching because Republicans are calling for an investigation of Cawthorn." Can't imagine why you make stuff up.
So why bring up the fact Republicans may investigate him.

Does that piss you off? Or are you praising Republicans now?

• Haha

Hey, it shows that at least some Republicans have a line they don't think should be crossed

That’s Danc’s favorite comeback and he still obviously doesn’t even understand what the Mueller report actually said. Think he’s still taking Barr’s interpretation for it. Wonder if Barr wishes he had broken free a little earlier from Trump now?
You clingers still hope, in the back of your mind, that there will be some magic revelation that shows "Russia Collusion".

Hate to break it to you, dear, but it ain't happening. Mueller found no Russian collusion and your hopes are dashed.

Instead of living in your fantasy world, try to come back to real life - if you ever actually had a real life.

Hey, it shows that at least some Republicans have a line they don't think should be crossed
Shouldn't you be happy about it then?

Tell me the last time Democrats investigated one of their own. I won't hold my breath.

No, those aren't the reasons. You asked three questions in a single four-line post.

Remember: you can't make a point by just asking questions, especially stupid questions.

No, those aren't the reasons. You asked three questions in a single four-line post.

Remember: you can't make a point by just asking questions, especially stupid questions.
au contraire. I made the point and you are flustered and can't respond with any kind of competent response.

WTF?

Remember: this is just a internet message board.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Hate to break it to you, dear, but it ain't happening. Mueller found no Russian collusion and your hopes are dashed.
For the love of everything holy, just stop with your unending lies and bullshit. You look more foolish with every post.

Mueller never said there was "no Russian collusion." Again, he never made such a finding. Here's what he did say:

"We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term. Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”

And as I said earlier, he devoted 200 pages in his report to the numerous "links between the Russian government and the Trump campaign."

If you honestly believe Mueller exonerated Trump, you're even more delusional than you already appear.

For the love of everything holy, just stop with your unending lies and bullshit. You look more foolish with every post.

Mueller never said there was "no Russian collusion." Again, he never made such a finding. Here's what he did say:

"We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term. Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”

And as I said earlier, he devoted 200 pages in his report to the numerous "links between the Russian government and the Trump campaign."

If you honestly believe Mueller exonerated Trump, you're even more delusional than you already appear.
Hey dipshit, I never said he said that. Here is what I wrote, since you don't seem to comprehend anything: "Mueller found no Russian collusion". So stop lying about what I wrote.

And you want to argue that point? Argue with yourself.

And keep hope alive - maybe Schiff will discover a secret code in the Mueller report that will prove "Russian Collusion". lmao

He certainly found you.
And what do you believe Mueller said about "Russian collusion," Einstein?

By the way, it's kind of fascinating how you always, almost immediately, fly to danc's defense. You always seem to have his sorry ass. I'm speaking metaphorically, of course. But on second thought . . .

Last edited:
Mueller never said that.

there's a reason he didn't.

when you have to make stuff up, you obviously don't have a good case.
Yeah, there's a reason - because there was none.

I didn't say he "said" it. I said he never "found" it. Can you even read?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT