ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris will not be the nominee

You are really an angry little troll, aren’t you?m
Are you his mom? Shut up and get the meatloaf! And if you are his mom the fact that he knows 4 letters of the alphabet, but is extreme versed in trans culture explains everything.

Last edited:
You are right about one thing entitled, merit-based legacy, and tax decrease. What does a prosecutor have to do with it better a prosecutor than a rapist a convict and a white supremacist.

I never suggested that she felt that being a prosecutor was worse than being a "rapist a convict and a white supremacist." I said that she doesn't like the fact that Harris was a prosecutor. (This is not unusual among progressive youth.) That doesn't imply anything about Trump.

Reactions: Willdog7
Trump donated to Harris's election campaigns for California AG.

TWICE.

(confirmed)

13 years ago....what were you doing 13 years ago. Trump, in his own words, gave to every political candidate because that's how business gets done. Are you this ignorant on the subject?

TMP really brings out the best in people.

They should be ashamed they can't do better against someone who isn't even trying, but they probably aren't that self-aware.
He’s not trying because every time he does he reveals just how much of a loon he is.

So he’s reduced to trolling.

Thats not something to brag about.

Trump, in his own words, gave to every political candidate
In all 50 states, for state offices? Quite the involved donor!

I can see giving to all Senate, House, and POTUS candidates, to cover your own interests, but the California AG? Seems a stretch. Trump doesn't even seem to have heavy investments in California properties where a california AG would help him.

In all 50 states, for state offices? Quite the involved donor!

I can see giving to all Senate, House, and POTUS candidates, to cover your own interests, but the California AG? Seems a stretch. Trump doesn't even seem to have heavy investments in California properties where a california AG would help him.
Please do better research. This is getting ridiculous.

Digging into court documents, the channel reported that Trump had made the payment at the request of New York’s then top prosecutor, Eric Schneiderman, who held a fundraiser for Harris in September 2011.

I don't know how many times I have to say, "I don't actually like Harris" as a caveat, but really, as someone who doesn't like Harris, even I see that as a really dumb argument. She's about to be the Dem nominee. She's going to rally support.

Not for the actual election is my point. You have a bunch of people that are being forced to accept her nomination given the circumstances, but aren't enthusiastic about voting for her. I think the Dems are going to be woefully surprised come election day at the amount of actual people that come out vs. four years ago.

If I'm wrong, I'll eat crow.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Not for the actual election is my point. You have a bunch of people that are being forced to accept her nomination given the circumstances, but aren't enthusiastic about voting for her. I think the Dems are going to be woefully surprised come election day at the amount of actual people that come out vs. four years ago.

If I'm wrong, I'll eat crow.
Can you explain yesterday’s fundraising? That seems a pretty motivated group. I think this helps with young people and Black turnout and those who were looking for an alternative to one of the old guys. Now the old guy is Trump. We’ll see after the attack ads start, but for now I see a lot of enthusiasm and energy.

Reactions: Bowlmania
I don't know how many times I have to say, "I don't actually like Harris" as a caveat, but really, as someone who doesn't like Harris, even I see that as a really dumb argument. She's about to be the Dem nominee. She's going to rally support.

I'll also say this, Dems have hitched their wagon to the Biden Administration, for better or worse. And right now, it's worse. There is still time for Trump to screw things up, but Biden's handling of international affairs has been a nightmare and while we can debate how much impact he has had on the economy and how good/bad things are, independents are NOT supportive of his handling of the economy or the job he has done.

Kamala is not only part of that equation as part of the Administration, but worse still, she wasn't impressive at all as VP and wasn't a preferred candidate by herself, despite running left of Joe. I still believe trying to garner support for a more moderate candidate would have been the play, but time got the best of the party as it continued to support a sinking ship until it was more than half underwater.

I never suggested that she felt that being a prosecutor was worse than being a "rapist a convict and a white supremacist." I said that she doesn't like the fact that Harris was a prosecutor. (This is not unusual among progressive youth.) That doesn't imply anything about Trump.
She needs to read not just gop talking points. 2025 will take away women's rights, birth control, women's healthcare. She needs to read.

Can you explain yesterday’s fundraising? That seems a pretty motivated group. I think this helps with young people and Black turnout and those who were looking for an alternative to one of the old guys. Now the old guy is Trump. We’ll see after the attack ads start, but for now I see a lot of enthusiasm and energy.

Age is about the only thing she has going for her. Trump is a sleazeball, but hard to consider Harris much different. None of this fundraising for a leftist candidate is going to help with the moderate votes.

I'll also say this, Dems have hitched their wagon to the Biden Administration, for better or worse. And right now, it's worse. There is still time for Trump to screw things up, but Biden's handling of international affairs has been a nightmare and while we can debate how much impact he has had on the economy and how good/bad things are, independents are NOT supportive of his handling of the economy or the job he has done.

Kamala is not only part of that equation as part of the Administration, but worse still, she wasn't impressive at all as VP and wasn't a preferred candidate by herself, despite running left of Joe. I still believe trying to garner support for a more moderate candidate would have been the play, but time got the best of the party as it continued to support a sinking ship until it was more than half underwater.
You sir are wrong but you are entitled to your opinion.

Reactions: baileyiu
So, her national polling has always been abysmal, but all of a sudden she's a great candidate? This is the same mentality that Joe has been good all along but now has to step aside. Frame it however you want Goat to make yourself feel better. She's always been a loser and that hasn't changed in the past 24 hours.

This scenario, Joe not being able to make the weigh-in, was the only way possible for her ever to have a sniff of the nomination. The only reasons it's not going another way are the financial and state delegate hurdles keeping another candidate from entering.

No one likes Kamala, including you.
No, she is not great, but again, it's a binary choice between her and Trump.

"She's always been a loser and that hasn't changed in the past 24 hours". This is pretty much the exact same argument circa 2020 of "Joe Biden ran for president twice before this and couldn't even make it out of the primary". Which pretty much ignores the fact that he / she has been the Vice-president for at least a term now. You can poo-poo that all you want, but it carries weight.

Ask yourself an honest question: Has Trump picked up more votes since 2020?

People were already sick of him in that election. He lost BY A LOT.

Since that time, he has:

Lied constantly about the election being stolen
Didn't win any new voters with the Jan. 6th shenanigans.
Got caught taking classified documents (no, that is not going away. It will just end up being a new prosecutor)
Is now 78 years old, which is older than what Biden was in 2020 and Trump was screaming from the high heavens that Joe was too old then.
Been convicted of sexually abusing a woman.
Been convicted of falsifying business records.

Do you really think that people that voted against Trump in 2020 are going to turn back to him now?

How many posts have we seen over the past 6 years of people essentially saying "If my choice was Donald Trump and an expresso machine, I'd probably vote for the expresso machine". Joe Biden essentially being an expresso machine was going to force alot of people to actually make that choice. Realistically, I think it wouldn't have garnered Trump more votes, but I believe that turnout for Biden would have been way down.

With Harris being the nominee though, the apathy is now gone. In the end it will come down to turnout, as it almost always does, but I think the odds of Trump winning dropped below 50% today. There's still a few months left, which is an eternity in politics, but things are not looking good for Trump.

Trump has the economy on his side (as in, it's not fantastic right now and the Democrats are in power). If he has any good sense at all, he does nothing but pound that from now until November. Attacking wokeism is a sidebar argument at best. Stick to the money. That is where Harris is most vulnerable.

Age is about the only thing she has going for her. Trump is a sleazeball, but hard to consider Harris much different. None of this fundraising for a leftist candidate is going to help with the moderate votes.
wrong, she is better not only for minorities but women's issues too.

No, she is not great, but again, it's a binary choice between her and Trump.

"She's always been a loser and that hasn't changed in the past 24 hours". This is pretty much the exact same argument circa 2020 of "Joe Biden ran for president twice before this and couldn't even make it out of the primary". Which pretty much ignores the fact that he / she has been the Vice-president for at least a term now. You can poo-poo that all you want, but it carries weight.

Ask yourself an honest question: Has Trump picked up more votes since 2020?

People were already sick of him in that election. He lost BY A LOT.

Since that time, he has:

Lied constantly about the election being stolen
Didn't win any new voters with the Jan. 6th shenanigans.
Got caught taking classified documents (no, that is not going away. It will just end up being a new prosecutor)
Is now 78 years old, which is older than what Biden was in 2020 and Trump was screaming from the high heavens that Joe was too old then.
Been convicted of sexually abusing a woman.
Been convicted of falsifying business records.

Do you really think that people that voted against Trump in 2020 are going to turn back to him now?

How many posts have we seen over the past 6 years of people essentially saying "If my choice was Donald Trump and an expresso machine, I'd probably vote for the expresso machine". Joe Biden essentially being an expresso machine was going to force alot of people to actually make that choice. Realistically, I think it wouldn't have garnered Trump more votes, but I believe that turnout for Biden would have been way down.

With Harris being the nominee though, the apathy is now gone. In the end it will come down to turnout, as it almost always does, but I think the odds of Trump winning dropped below 50% today. There's still a few months left, which is an eternity in politics, but things are not looking good for Trump.

Trump has the economy on his side (as in, it's not fantastic right now and the Democrats are in power). If he has any good sense at all, he does nothing but pound that from now until November. Attacking wokeism is a sidebar argument at best. Stick to the money. That is where Harris is most vulnerable.
you sir are wrong the economy and stock market are doing great.

This election isn't going to be decided by moderate voters. It's going to be decided by turnout. Dems have a larger base, but their base is often low engagement. Remains to be seen if Harris can get any momentum with the Dem base and get turnout up.

None of this fundraising for a leftist candidate is going to help with the moderate votes.
One of the major reasons that Trump lost 2020 was because the Democrats flipped the suburban housewife vote. IIRC, it was a 10% flip. Does Harris flip that back? Hard to say.
Also, it should be noted that (again, IIRC) Trump did better with African Americans in 2020 than he did in 2016. It is conceivable that his gains in that sector will be wiped out because of Harris being the other option.

This election isn't going to be decided by moderate voters. It's going to be decided by turnout. Dems have a larger base, but their base is often low engagement.

I don't see her as someone that is going to energize the base. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it.

I think she is also uniquely positioned to get hit for the Democratic deception campaign perpetrated over the last 6 mos-2 years regarding Biden's mental competency. She was out front and center deceiving the public about his condition, shooting down reports he was forgetful, failing, etc.

Spot on. Late June polling showed her significantly outperforming Biden over Trump among women, voters of color (men and women), independents (both genders) and young voters. Her grassroots fundraising haul (as you noted) in the 24 hours after Biden announced he was dropping out was staggering. There’s a boatload of enthusiasm.

Election ‘24: The Prosecutor versus The Felon. Bring it on!

I think she is also uniquely positioned to get hit for the Democratic deception campaign perpetrated over the last 6 mos-2 years regarding Biden's mental competency. She was out front and center deceiving the public about his condition, shooting down reports he was forgetful, failing, etc.

1) these are her prices
2) duplicitous in concealing Biden’s condition
3) handed the opp not merit-based. Just more woke dei entitlement.

Three fronts

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
She needs to read not just gop talking points. 2025 will take away women's rights, birth control, women's healthcare. She needs to read.

She does read. She reads the "D" by the candidate's name. She'll never vote for a Republican for as long as she lives. Lol.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
She was a successful lawyer, you post on a message board and incessantly pander to drooling idiots for nothing more than attention.

lmao ....... I don't think you should judge anyone on merit. Fking hilarious ..
Oh no you’re all triggered now lol. The woke lefty loon who has no idea how anything works. Like I said. Play in the kiddie pool. Those of us who know shit recognize you as a 🤡. Creepy little druggy

What Vice President has had good approval ratings? Their job is to go to funerals… I know she had mixed reviews in CA ( some for being too tough of a prosecutor, so you all should like that). But she’s held elected office there since 2004, so people for the most part, most have approved of her.
Trump is winning white women against Harris in the newly released Quinnipiac poll and +14 among Independents. Same polls that had Biden up double digits everywhere in 2020.

Oh no you’re all triggered now lol. The woke lefty loon who has no idea how anything works. Like I said. Play in the kiddie pool. Those of us who know shit recognize you as a 🤡. Creepy little druggy
Triggered. Woke. You're nothing but a trained parrot, an attention whoring effeminate trained parrot with short man syndrome that feeds of the off the adoration and attention of drooling idiots like its some kind of treat ... they are your crackers. Irony....

Try again, Sparkles...

Hard to consider her much different than Trump? Well except for the lack of felonies, lack of sexual abuse charges, lack of corruption, lack of bullying and name calling. You don’t think fundraising will help? Especially for people who don’t know much about her, it’s pretty important.

Hard to consider her much different than Trump? Well except for the lack of felonies, lack of sexual abuse charges, lack of corruption, lack of bullying and name calling. You don’t think fundraising will help? Especially for people who don’t know much about her, it’s pretty important.
Why is Trump's favorability rating 9 points higher in the far left Quinnipiac poll?

Triggered. Woke. You're nothing but a trained parrot, an attention whoring effeminate trained parrot with short man syndrome that feeds of the off the adoration and attention of drooling idiots liek its some kind of treat ... they are your crackers. Irony....

Try again, Sparkles...
Adoration and attention follow me wherever I go. But I do like how triggered you are sparky. You sparking one up tonight? Maybe post about 3 am. Here’s an idea. Read. Learn how things work. THEN come back and post. You post monosyllabic grunts bc you’re triggered but lack the knowledge and understanding of how things work to post anything in depth. Just a human reactionary convulsion. It’s transparent to those who see right through you. So stick with your “dumb” but do so in the kiddie pool. Otherwise I’ll drag you around mouse

How many people truly hate Trump? A number? Any data that sticks there? There may be just as many people out there that despise Harris. The media is going to tell you that “everyone hates Trump.” There may be an equal or greater number that like him as despise him. Even those that don’t like the guy may see him as a better option than Kamala or anyone out of the Biden regime. Just something to consider.
Deep thoughts.

The fact that you post this crap, and think it speaks highly of you and /or Trump is beyond me. Has there ever been a person in political office he acts like a 13 year old mean girl, makes up ridiculous names, and his minions not only applaud, but are proud of retweeting it? Grow up.

Adoration and attention follow me wherever I go. But I do like how triggered you are sparky. You sparking one up tonight? Maybe post about 3 am. Here’s an idea. Read. Learn how things work. THEN come back and post. You post monosyllabic grunts bc you’re triggered but lack the knowledge and understanding of how things work to post anything in depth. Just a human reactionary convulsion. It’s transparent to those who see right through you. So stick with your “dumb” but do so in the kiddie pool. Otherwise I’ll drag you around mouse
dumb

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT