ADVERTISEMENT

So...Harris/Walz tonight

Doing something about price gouging is not close to price/rent controls! Kroger just recently admitted that they raised the price of eggs and milk above the inflationary cost - that is price gouging.
Go buy your eggs at a different store.

Reactions: jet812
Vegas odds moved towards Trump afterward. Didn't watch to save myself from throwing up. Harris is just so sickening. Seen enuff. She might be better if made of wood and one of the Puppet Master ventriloquists were standing next to her.

Saw some of Tulsi and Trump on You tube. I'll finish that up tonight. Wanted to watch Shedur, Hunter and also those Mizzou receivers. Already lining up dynasty picks for 2025 fantasy draft.

Vegas odds moved towards Trump afterward. Didn't watch to save myself from throwing up. Harris is just so sickening. Seen enuff. She might be better if made of wood and one of the Puppet Master ventriloquists were standing next to her.

Saw some of Tulsi and Trump on You tube. I'll finish that up tonight. Wanted to watch Shedur, Hunter and also those Mizzou receivers. Already lining up dynasty picks for 2025 fantasy draft.
Bettors must have felt she did a good job if they put enough money on her to move the line towards Trump. I haven't watched it...so???

Bettors must have felt she did a good job if they put enough money on her to move the line towards Trump. I haven't watched it...so???
Actually I think it means they think the odds are now more favorable towards Trump. He was 21 to 20 and now 19 to 20. If more people would have bet on Harris the Trumps odds would have gone the other way like 23 to 20. I could be wrong but spent lots of time at the track in the past.

Reactions: stollcpa
Let’s try that again. Take 37. Time. Time is something that can’t be measured. It can. In hours and minutes. And even years. But not really. So at the time I was asked about my positions. It was a different time. Not this time. And by that I don’t mean now. But back in time. Do you understand? Cuz it’s deep HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You feelin me???? HAHAHAHAHAHA I KNOW YOU ARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So that’s what I’m sayin. About my positions.
Home run!

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Better do some research, I think you’re making the wrong interpretation. At least your take is different than one I seen few hours ago.

Look, I'm not jumping on the price gouging train. I'm just saying Bailey wasn't entirely off base, and I personally think the problem is grocery chain consolidation.

Wife does damn near all the shopping and she pays close attention. Sure, prices are rising, but what sets her off is the "shrinkflation." And the one that pisses her off the most is toilet paper -- rolls are narrower and the center roll is bigger.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Wife does damn near all the shopping and she pays close attention. Sure, prices are rising, but what sets her off is the "shrinkflation." And the one that pisses her off the most is toilet paper -- rolls are narrower and the center roll is bigger.
“Shrinkflation” drives my wife crazy too. When I shop with her she points out every product she notices.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I agree the criticism about the Green New Deal being hidden in the Inflation Reduction Act is a dumb take. Anybody who was paying any attention knows that the "Inflation Reduction Act" label was a complete con, and that most of the $$ that would be awarded could be accurately described as waste and abuse.
Unreal. And people on this board voted for Biden thinking he was a moderate 😂😂😂

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT