ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris booked exclusive interview with Brett Baier on Fox

When there’s nothing left and “your” ways have you in this predicament.
Oh god, I was raised a middle class….
Stop right there camela
Here’s you ticket south, zone 10, 36th row.

I started to write about Trump, and then I couldn’t help but wander

wedding crashers comedy GIF

When there’s nothing left and “your” ways have you in this predicament.
Oh god, I was raised a middle class….
Stop right there camela
Here’s you ticket south, zone 10, 36th row.

I started to write about Trump, and then I couldn’t help but wander
Don’t care really. We’re glad to have you back big dog 🐕

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Well, because he clearly resisted it pretty strenuously. He eventually bowed out, of his own accord. But I think it’s obvious he did it under no small amount of protest.

The fact that you had elected Democrats going public with statements that he should bow out, despite his insistence that he was staying in and would win, suggests that the word “advised” is just not a strong enough term.

And I don’t see this as a matter of semantics.
I believe the debate was timed perfectly. Whoever made that call on the dem side guaranteed an answer to whether Biden was competent for reelection.

Which tells me there’s still some of those VSPs hanging on. Strangely comforting.

And you can admit all this and still think Harris the better option and/or despise Trump with all your strength.
law and psychology. i took that class.professor was real neat. he said he was shocked to see taxation on his bar exam but he just took a deep breath then felt his way through the questions 😆😆

Reactions: BradStevens
I don't understand why you don't want the Vice President and current nominee of the Democratic Party to sit down and answer tough questions for more than 20 minutes. Why is that OK? Even if you hate Trump with all your might, don't you want people in power to have their feet held to the fire?

You think Joe Biden currently is capable of performing the job of President?
I already answered this.

Here's an example of a President in my lifetime showing enough respect for the American people to actually give substantive answers, study the material, be transparent and respectful. It's sad that we don't all want to see our politicians act this way and be held to account for their performance and their views on things that will affect us all--instead many just care if the interview was good or bad for their preferred candidate.

And more:

She could have done better on immigration and on Joe Biden's status. She should have said that illegal immigration needs to be stopped and she'd do more to stop it than has been done the last four years, to include some executive orders. On Joe, she should have said that the President is capable of performing the job currently, but frankly, he's getting older, and he just doesn't feel he has the energy and stamina necessary for four more years as President. Age comes for all of us. Simple, sweet, and truthful.
Is she capable of answering those questions?

Here's an example of a President in my lifetime showing enough respect for the American people to actually give substantive answers, study the material, be transparent and respectful. It's sad that we don't all want to see our politicians act this way and be held to account for their performance and their views on things that will affect us all--instead many just care if the interview was good or bad for their preferred candidate.

It’s pathetic really. The dumbing down of our country.

not to hijack but only bc it is you my daughter is perfect. An angel from the heavens. Most popular girl in school. Crazy smart. Gorgeous. Hilarious. One of the funniest people I’ve ever met. Went through puberty and her Fing wheels are coming off. Grades are shit this year. Missing assignments. All out of nowhere. Parent teacher conferences this week. I sent a long email to her four primary teachers. I got a response from one. One. Very polite my email. Tomorrow I have my parent teacher conference with four teachers and the time allotted is ten minutes. That’s it. I’ve cancelled everything else for tomorrow

35rIv1.gif

Last edited:

not to hijack but only bc it is you my daughter is perfect. And angel from the heavens. Most popular girl in school. Crazy smart. Gorgeous. Hilarious. One of the funniest people I’ve ever met. Went through puberty and her Fing wheels are coming off. Grades are shit this year. Missing assignments. All out of nowhere. Parent teacher conferences this week. I sent a long email to her four primary teachers. I got a response from one. Very polite my email. Tomorrow I have my parent teacher conference with four teachers and the time allotted is ten minutes. I’ve cancelled everything else for tomorrow

e82d1aa1-8318-4047-8ac1-6fabe1e124ef_text.gif
You’re going to have to take one for the team….move back in with her mother

Compare Trump yesterday in a real interview vs Kamala today.
No need for that. We saw them, head to head, on a debate stage last month. It was no contest. She thoroughly kicked his ass, so much so that he refused to debate her again. His stated reason? October is too late for a debate. Funny, though, October wasn't too late for him in 2016 and 2020.

What you should watch (but you won't) is Trump's bizarre town hall Monday night, standing mostly silent and swaying to music for over a half hour. Weirdest fvcking thing I've ever seen from a presidential nominee. He's increasingly looking like he has early-stage dementia.

No need for that. We saw them, head to head, on a debate stage last month. It was no contest. She thoroughly kicked his ass, so much so that he refused to debate her again. His stated reason? October is too late for a debate. Funny, though, October wasn't too late for him in 2016 and 2020.

What you should watch (but you won't) is Trump's bizarre town hall Monday night, standing mostly silent and swaying to music for over a half hour. Weirdest fvcking thing I've ever seen from a presidential nominee. He's increasingly looking like he has early-stage dementia.
Good. Maybe we’ll get Vance. He’s the only smart one of the four

not to hijack but only bc it is you my daughter is perfect. An angel from the heavens. Most popular girl in school. Crazy smart. Gorgeous. Hilarious. One of the funniest people I’ve ever met. Went through puberty and her Fing wheels are coming off. Grades are shit this year. Missing assignments. All out of nowhere. Parent teacher conferences this week. I sent a long email to her four primary teachers. I got a response from one. Very polite my email. Tomorrow I have my parent teacher conference with four teachers and the time allotted is ten minutes. I’ve cancelled everything else for tomorrow

35rIv1.gif
Damn that sucks. My daughter had a tough time with puberty, too, but not in that way. She super into boys? I guess the first thing with the teachers is, you have to figure out if she's understanding the material or not?

I'll tell you that with my kids, in junior high, I found the time periods (we had 7 minutes) ridiculous. So towards the end I would just email the teachers and set up meetings the week after for the ones I wanted to talk to, so that we could spend as much time as needed.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I said I don’t believe it was a lie. You’re back to presuming your opinion is a fact. It isn’t.

You claimed I was a 1 percenter, which would be an opinion, and a demeaning one.

Ok. I think you are in the extremely small minority that has the opinion Biden decided to leave the race 4 months before the election due to lack of energy. You also mentioned mental or cognitive abilty as a reason he left. Do you think that was the first time, at the debate, she became aware of his decline?

Reactions: stollcpa
Damn that sucks. My daughter had a tough time with puberty, too, but not in that way. She super into boys? I guess the first thing with the teachers is, you have to figure out if she's understanding the material or not?

I'll tell you that with my kids, in junior high, I found the time periods (we had 7 minutes) ridiculous. So towards the end I would just email the teachers and set up meetings the week after for the ones I wanted to talk to, so that we could spend as much time as needed.
her little crowd is now definitely into boys. Makeup. Going to our little downtown. Freedom. All of it. So we’re putting on the brakes and tightening shit up. But yes the time period is a joke. Ten minutes for four teachers. I’ll fix that tomorrow. I suspect she understands it fine she’s distracted. We’ll see. In truth it was her map score that came back lower than expected. She said that she didn’t think it mattered and half assed it as she was tired. Tomorrow I’ll find out her grades.

Be glad you’re still married. This is one of those tread lightly things as the ex is champing at the bit to jump on any implication she’s been derelict to start a war

I
Vance, the "future leader" of the Heritage Foundation/Project 2025 movement? Sure, he'd be a wonderful US president.

he’s very bright and level headed. He’s acquitted himself far better than the other three lunatics. Walz should be in a nervous hospital. Lies about the dumbest shit

There aren’t any good answers for her to give to some of those. She knows it, Baier knows it, we all know it.

As such, I’d say it was pretty shrewd of her to deflect them and refuse to go where Baier was trying to lead her.
Life is full of tough questions. I want to know if she’s capable of answering the questions or if just chooses not to answer the questions.

If she’s capable and chose not to answer….I think she missed a big opportunity.

But we are also left with the other option…and that’s all because of her

Reactions: DANC
I

he’s very bright and level headed. He’s acquitted himself far better than the other three lunatics. Walz should be in a nervous hospital. Lies about the dumbest shit

Yeah, of the four, he’s the best one. And I’ve never been all that smitten with him. But it’s all relative.

I would’ve liked to have seen Glenn Youngkin on the ticket. He strikes me as being a good’un. But Trump would never pick somebody like him.

Yeah, of the four, he’s the best one. And I’ve never been all that smitten with him. But it’s all relative.

I would’ve liked to have seen Glenn Youngkin on the ticket. He strikes me as being a good’un. But Trump would never pick somebody like him.
It’s absolutely all relative. He’s an odd duck to say the least but he’s definitely the best of that lot

Ok. I think you are in the extremely small minority that has the opinion Biden decided to leave the race 4 months before the election due to lack of energy. You also mentioned mental or cognitive abilty as a reason he left. Do you think that was the first time, at the debate, she became aware of his decline?
No. You also have zero idea who has the same opinion I have because you haven’t even repeated it correctly. This is pointless. We only have opinions here and I have no desire to argue about opinions.

And more:

how it started 👆

how it's going 👇

• Haha
her little crowd is now definitely into boys. Makeup. Going to our little downtown. Freedom. All of it. So we’re putting on the brakes and tightening shit up. But yes the time period is a joke. Ten minutes for four teachers. I’ll fix that tomorrow. I suspect she understands it fine she’s distracted. We’ll see. In truth it was her map score that came back lower than expected. She said that she didn’t think it mattered and half assed it as she was tired. Tomorrow I’ll find out her grades.

Be glad you’re still married. This is one of those tread lightly things as the ex is champing at the bit to jump on any implication she’s been derelict to start a war
A war with you? As in, this is your fault?

My wife looks for those and sticks the knife in any time she can. But she can't do it on academic stuff--I'm the tiger parent, there.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
A war with you? As in, this is your fault?

My wife looks for those and sticks the knife in any time she can. But she can't do it on academic stuff--I'm the tiger parent, there.
No like I’ll think it’s her fault. My ex. Be real defensive. I told her it’s a blip. Just time to reboot. But she’s always ready to throw down

No. You also have zero idea who has the same opinion I have because you haven’t even repeated it correctly. This is pointless. We only have opinions here and I have no desire to argue about opinions.

Ok. Of course we all have opinions. And we have debates all the time about those opinions in hoping to convince others to re-think theirs. It's a forum to discuss.

I see you have no interest in discussing whether our potential president engaged on a cover up for our current president who is on mental decline and is supposedly running and protecting the country.

No worries. Have a good night.

I'd rather hear both interviewed by Russ Roberts. Again, neither could withstand any of his follow-up questions, but it would tell us just how far we've fallen as a nation that these two people are our nominees. And he'd do it politely.

Inflation is one of our biggest problems, and neither one of these two have the first idea about what to do. In fact, I'm pretty confident either one will do something(s) stupid to keep it going once in office.
I have an answer for inflation. Tell Russ when you get a chance.

There aren’t any good answers for her to give to some of those. She knows it, Baier knows it, we all know it.

As such, I’d say it was pretty shrewd of her to deflect them and refuse to go where Baier was trying to lead her.
I disagree. She has lost momentum in the polls and needs to change it up. I’d acknowledge the error, deflect it onto Biden, and say you’re going to fix it. She isn’t doing herself any favors when she deflect and lies. She just becomes a dumber Trump with worse polices. If she continues with the same strategy she’s going to lose.

Last edited:

not to hijack but only bc it is you my daughter is perfect. An angel from the heavens. Most popular girl in school. Crazy smart. Gorgeous. Hilarious. One of the funniest people I’ve ever met. Went through puberty and her Fing wheels are coming off. Grades are shit this year. Missing assignments. All out of nowhere. Parent teacher conferences this week. I sent a long email to her four primary teachers. I got a response from one. One. Very polite my email. Tomorrow I have my parent teacher conference with four teachers and the time allotted is ten minutes. That’s it. I’ve cancelled everything else for tomorrow

35rIv1.gif
That was me in Jr. High. I came out of it, but it was a rather long process. I had discovered I could make girls laugh and not have to study - until my grades came out.

I recovered, because I didn't want to embarrass my parents, particularly my mother, who was a teacher.

You may have to bring the hammer down.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT