ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris booked exclusive interview with Brett Baier on Fox

You’ve posted about Trump every fvcking day since 2016.. pretty pathetic and weird
No I haven’t, liar. I rarely said a critical word about him while he was President before he ran for President again. I defended him when he deserved defending too. You have Trump Devotion Syndrome and perceive anything less than slavish devotion as bashing him. You lack objectivity. It’s OK it’s a symptom TDS.

Last edited:
It’s my opinion that he was advised to get out because he was unlikely to win because he’s physically and mentally declining and will eventually not be able to do the job if he was elected. I think that’s a well supported opinion and many would agree with it.

Except the debate was not the first time Biden displayed cognitive decline. It's just the first time it was so apparent that the media acknowledged it. And it sounds like that is when your opinion changed. Many others saw early on what took you longer to see.

It’s been reported. That’s all they could really do to replace him.

I mean…I certainly concede that it’s something he ultimately had to agree to do.

But “advised” would be a pretty light term to apply to that situation. Keep in mind, he went weeks defiantly insisting he wouldn’t drop out — despite many Dems, donors, celebs, etc. ultimately going public with their pleas. And I have to believe that none of them wanted to have to do that publicly.

At the very least, I’d say he was pressured. But even that might be a bit on the weak side.

Cajoled, maybe?

I don't think either would do well on Rogan. First, Rogan is an excellent bullshit detector and Trump expels as much bullshit as he does Co2. Rogan is already pre-disposed to not like Harris and she is also FOS. Neither are detail oriented enough to fill 2+ hours worth of air time. I suppose Trump could get on and talk about MMA and their mutual friends for a long time but Rogan is going to want intricate detail of what it's like to be President which Trump will not afford.
I'd rather hear both interviewed by Russ Roberts. Again, neither could withstand any of his follow-up questions, but it would tell us just how far we've fallen as a nation that these two people are our nominees. And he'd do it politely.

Inflation is one of our biggest problems, and neither one of these two have the first idea about what to do. In fact, I'm pretty confident either one will do something(s) stupid to keep it going once in office.

So? He shouldn’t have run for reelection.
the dem party perpetuated a fraud on the american public. they choreographed his route to try to conceal the biden shuffle. they wouldn't let him take questions. they essentially sequestered him. then the debate came and harris and hte other assholes pretended like his condition was a matter of first impression after the public had been witnessing same for more than a year. they're serial liars. and in so doing deprived voters of a primary while instead foisting a very average woke politician on us as candidate for president. it's reprehensible on so many levels. but you're so ate up with over the top emotions you can't see the forest for the trees.

harris can't answer questions because she is devoid of substance. they filled her full of canned answers like pavlov's dog: immigtation - we had a bill. economy- opportunity. her interview preparation isn't likely nothing more than mnemonics. sortition is a better solution to her. i could find ten people at the local bar tonight who are smarter and could shred her

I think she’s the VP doing exactly what any VP would do in that situation. Like Truman, I’d guess she expected she’d become President at some point in a second Biden term. I see nothing nefarious about it.

Also, don’t be a dick and I won’t be a dick.

So she covered it up like a good VP should, meaning she lied.

Not sure where I was being a jerk, but I'll try better not to be.

I'd rather hear both interviewed by Russ Roberts. Again, neither could withstand any of his follow-up questions, but it would tell us just how far we've fallen as a nation that these two people are our nominees. And he'd do it politely.

Inflation is one of our biggest problems, and neither one of these two have the first idea about what to do. In fact, I'm pretty confident either one will do something(s) stupid to keep it going once in office.
yup

Some weird stories in this thread that folks are trying to convince others to believe.

Explains why it’s a 50/50 race.

Except the debate was not the first time Biden displayed cognitive decline. It's just the first time it was so apparent that the media acknowledged it. And it sounds like that is when your opinion changed. Many others saw early on what took you longer to see.

True. There was a lot of denial going on.

Remember that press conference after the transcript of his Robert Hur deposition was released? Dems were pissed it was released at all - understandably so.

And what’s he do…confuses Egypt with Mexico? Was that the same presser?

What made the most headlines was that he was confused about the year his son died. After reading it, I was more surprised that he got confused about the years Trump was elected and then inaugurated.

This is a man who’d been in federal elected office for nearly 5 decades. And he confused that?

IMG-0049.jpg

Brit Hume looks extra curmudgeony, so Id say thats a win for Harris. Lol.

Ingram is melting down now. Another sign she did mildly ok.
I don't understand why you don't want the Vice President and current nominee of the Democratic Party to sit down and answer tough questions for more than 20 minutes. Why is that OK? Even if you hate Trump with all your might, don't you want people in power to have their feet held to the fire?
She could have done better on immigration and on Joe Biden's status. She should have said that illegal immigration needs to be stopped and she'd do more to stop it than has been done the last four years, to include some executive orders. On Joe, she should have said that the President is capable of performing the job currently, but frankly, he's getting older, and he just doesn't feel he has the energy and stamina necessary for four more years as President. Age comes for all of us. Simple, sweet, and truthful.
You think Joe Biden currently is capable of performing the job of President?

No. You’re 100 percent wrong. I said months before that he shouldn’t run again because I doubted he’d get through a second term. He was obviously getting physically frail and was mentally declining due to his age. Seems like some of you are heavily influenced by the media. That’s not me and I’d appreciate it if you didn’t claim to know when or how I formed my opinions. I’ll tell you that because I do know.

By the way, Trump’s decline is becoming more obvious by the day too. If he’s elected, I’d bet he wouldn’t make it through four years either.

Last edited:
I mean…I certainly concede that it’s something he ultimately had to agree to do.

But “advised” would be a pretty light term to apply to that situation. Keep in mind, he went weeks defiantly insisting he wouldn’t drop out — despite many Dems, donors, celebs, etc. ultimately going public with their pleas. And I have to believe that none of them wanted to have to do that publicly.

At the very least, I’d say he was pressured. But even that might be a bit on the weak side.

Cajoled, maybe?
Pressured, advised, cajoled, whatever. I don’t understand the quibble over this.

No. You’re 100 percent wrong. I said months before that he shouldn’t run again because I doubted he’d get through a second term. He was obviously getting physically frail and was mentally decking due to his age. Seems like some of you are heavily influenced by the media. That’s not me and I’d appreciate it if you didn’t claim to know when or how I formed my opinions. I’ll tell you that because I do know.

By the way, Trump’s decline is becoming more obvious by the day too. If he’s elected, I’d bet he wouldn’t make it through four years either.
It seems like a lot of us are telling you the same thing yet you are just digging your heels in

the dem party perpetuated a fraud on the american public. they choreographed his route to try to conceal the biden shuffle. they wouldn't let him take questions. they essentially sequestered him. then the debate came and harris and hte other assholes pretended like his condition was a matter of first impression after the public had been witnessing same for more than a year. they're serial liars. and in so doing deprived voters of a primary while instead foisting a very average woke politician on us as candidate for president. it's reprehensible on so many levels. but you're so ate up with over the top emotions you can't see the forest for the trees.

harris can't answer questions because she is devoid of substance. they filled her full of canned answers like pavlov's dog: immigtation - we had a bill. economy- opportunity. her interview preparation isn't likely nothing more than mnemonics. sortition is a better solution to her. i could find ten people at the local bar tonight who are smarter and could shred her
I’d be good with getting rid of primaries and going back to having the conventions choose the candidates. We’d have better candidates and Trump likely would never have gotten the nomination.

There is no legal requirement to have primaries.

Pressured, advised, cajoled, whatever. I don’t understand the quibble over this.

Well, because he clearly resisted it pretty strenuously. He eventually bowed out, of his own accord. But I think it’s obvious he did it under no small amount of protest.

The fact that you had elected Democrats going public with statements that he should bow out, despite his insistence that he was staying in and would win, suggests that the word “advised” is just not a strong enough term.

And I don’t see this as a matter of semantics.

So she covered it up like a good VP should, meaning she lied.

Not sure where I was being a jerk, but I'll try better not to be.
I said I don’t believe it was a lie. You’re back to presuming your opinion is a fact. It isn’t.

You claimed I was a 1 percenter, which would be an opinion, and a demeaning one.

Well, because he clearly resisted it pretty strenuously. He eventually bowed out, of his own accord. But I think it’s obvious he did it under no small amount of protest.

The fact that you had elected Democrats going public with statements that he should bow out, despite his insistence that he was staying in and would win, suggests that the word “advised” is just not a strong enough term.

Red hot poker up his rear might be more descriptive and accurate.

Don’t agree, and really don’t care.

I’d be good with getting rid of primaries and going back to having the conventions choose the candidates. We’d have better candidates and Trump likely would never have gotten the nomination.

There is no legal requirement to have primaries.

Did you see who we ended up with as the Republican candidate for Lt. Governor, by way of a vote of convention delegates? And this despite Mike Braun’s own protests, too.

So whether or not this is a good idea clearly depends on what kind of people a party has as delegates.

And you can admit all this and still think Harris the better option and/or despise Trump with all your strength.

Harris is a better option for Dems than Biden. She isn’t anywhere near their best option, though.

Biden was toast. Trump would likely have won all of the battleground states and some states that Harris should carry comfortably.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
And you can admit all this and still think Harris the better option and/or despise Trump with all your strength.
That’s what I don’t understand. You can admit all of this and STILL be all in on her bc you believe trump is just that whatever. The board is a revelation on the psychology of people. It’s pretty shocking

Reactions: BradStevens
She’s making this ALL TRUMP.

I wanted her to answer the question about why so many people feel the country is on the wrong track. She just bulldozed it back to Trump.
Exactly. She sounds like a typical leftist Water Cooler poster. She answered every question about an important issue with a Trump wutabout. .

I think we agree and I don’t see the need to spend any more time on it.

it was an act of heroism we haven't seen in quite some time. trump made us all proud to be americans. impossible not to believe that he didn't find that strength through god.
When there’s nothing left and “your” ways have you in this predicament.
Oh god, I was raised a middle class….
Stop right there camela
Here’s you ticket south, zone 10, 36th row.

I started to write about Trump, and then I couldn’t help but wander

• Love
Reactions: stollcpa
Trump is too scared to talk to CBS / 60 Minutes. Never in anyone's wildest dreams would he sit down with MSNBC or anyone, really, who isn't kissing his a$$.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT