ADVERTISEMENT

Judge puts Trump out of business in NY?

Thanks. Looks a little dodgy right now. As always in Florida, there’s a chance of rain to spoil sunset.
Hey, I'm driving down there today - I'll stop by the reception, if you're on the Gulf side.

how old are you?
Just turned 65. Feel 45. Kick my forty and fifty something year old golf buddies rear ends. Drive the ball right with them.

Could always go to heck at a moment’s notice but I am going to live hard until it does. My ex always said I was a kid when hauling around my son’s friends. She said she had to be the adult. They kept me young.

Just turned 65. Feel 45. Kick my forty and fifty something year old golf buddies rear ends. Drive the ball right with them.

Could always go to heck at a moment’s notice but I am going to live hard until it does. My ex always said I was a kid when hauling around my son’s friends. She said she had to be the adult. They kept me young.
65 is actually the new 45. you are just entering your prime years. good stuff!

WTF are you posting on a basketball forum on your wedding day?

Good luck with it and all.
Thank you.

I am laying on the bed looking out over the gulf while my bride shows me different hair styles for tonight.

Edit: now the owner of the company my bride works for just called needing help getting the payroll done. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleMark
Hey, I'm driving down there today - I'll stop by the reception, if you're on the Gulf side.
Danc, maybe you can come to the party when we return home. 😂

We’re staying at The Don CeSar.

Reactions: DANC
Thank you.

I am laying on the bed looking out over the gulf while my bride shows me different hair styles for tonight.

Edit: now the owner of the company my bride works for just called needing help getting the payroll done. 😂
Congratulations! Don't let anything bring you down today. And remember, this is the day that you say those two most important words that will shape the rest of your life.

"Yes, dear" :)

With that said, aint there a rule saying that you shouldn't be seeing your future wife until the ceremony starts?

• Haha
Danc, maybe you can come to the party when we return home. 😂

We’re staying at The Don CeSar.
Nice. I won't be making it that far tonight. Getting a late start so I'm staying Ocala and then down to Bonita Spring Thursday.

Hope your wedding is fantastic and wish you a wonderful future together!

Reactions: stollcpa

And in a stunning development, the judge has already ordered the complete dissolution of the fabled Trump Organization–the tycoon’s pride and joy, the empire that made him famous and elevated him into the White House. The Trump Organization and its sister companies will be sent into receivership to be under the control of a court-appointed officer.
Boy this board has not changed in the least trump trump trump bad bad man.

We really like that place. Lots of cool beach, restaurants, and real estate south of there in Pass-a-Grille.
We took 2 1/2 hour sunset sailboat cruise Monday night. One other couple was on the cruise. The two man crew were amazing. The guys really cared about what they were doing. They told us lots of history about St Pete. The Don Cesar was a VA Hospital during WW2. Supposedly the fourth floor is haunted.

The best part of the evening was the last 5/10 minutes before sunset. There were clouds that it seemed certain we wouldn’t see the sun set. Just like that they parted. We got fantastic pictures with the dark blue rain clouds and the sunset.

We took 2 1/2 hour sunset sailboat cruise Monday night. One other couple was on the cruise. The two man crew were amazing. The guys really cared about what they were doing. They told us lots of history about St Pete. The Don Cesar was a VA Hospital during WW2. Supposedly the fourth floor is haunted.

The best part of the evening was the last 5/10 minutes before sunset. There were clouds that it seemed certain we wouldn’t see the sun set. Just like that they parted. We got fantastic pictures with the dark blue rain clouds and the sunset.
That all sounds great. Good choice of locale for your special event.

Reactions: stollcpa
The women's bar association? Lmao. And why are all liberals so weird looking?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is a silly post.

The case was not a typical lawsuit to compensate plaintiffs for damages caused by defendants, like many already know something about. It was a specific kind of lawsuit authorized by a specific New York statute to remedy the situation resulting when New York businesses repeatedly cut ethical corners. I'd guess this type of lawsuit may even be unique to New York, Trump's home base, but don't know that for sure.

So, it doesn't matter that Trump claims that "no one was hurt."

It's all explained in the court's ruling, right here:

Congratulations! Don't let anything bring you down today. And remember, this is the day that you say those two most important words that will shape the rest of your life.

"Yes, dear" :)

With that said, aint there a rule saying that you shouldn't be seeing your future wife until the ceremony starts?
First marriage for my bride. Second for me. We eloped and our ceremony will only be the two of us, minister and photographer.

She’s truly amazing lady. All my golf buddies tell me I’ve been the happiest they’ve ever seen me the last two years.

First marriage for my bride. Second for me. We eloped and our ceremony will only be the two of us, minister and photographer.

She’s truly amazing lady. All my golf buddies tell me I’ve been the happiest they’ve ever seen me the last two years.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Reactions: dr.jb and Ohio Guy
These are banks worth billions and billions with a whole wing full of ivy League educated lawyers and accountants. All we're paid back in full, on time, with all interest. The disclaimer even told them not to rely on Trump's assessment and do their own due diligence. Complete banana Republic.

^^^^^^^^^
This is another silly post.

The "disclaimer" Trump brags about is not even a statement by Trump -- it's a standard statement by his accountants (former accountants?) cautioning the readers that the accounting firm (Mazars) had not conducted an audit of those financial statements. I see nothing to indicate that Trump or his children and officers made any such statements themselves.

It's all explained right here in the ruling:

The banks who loaned him money and were paid back should be pissed his figures were wrong. Why aren't they party to this lawsuit as opposed to the state who has no skin in this?

This kind of stupid hackery has got me to the point where if he is the nominee I hope to God he wins. The system needs wrecked, both parties. I hope he gets in and treats all his political enemies on both parties EXACTLY like they are doing to him. I would love to see this "If they are guilty..." thing play out for everyone, not just the politically disconnected. Biden, McConnell, Pelosi, Romney, Cruz, Schumer....just give them all the same treatment. Let's get allllll the sweetheart deals, not just the guy we hate.
The banks aren't parties because this is not a standard typical damage lawsuit like you may have encountered. It's a specific type of lawsuit authorized by a specific New York statute authorizing the New York attorney general to proceed.

The banks aren't parties because this is not a standard typical damage lawsuit like you may have encountered. It's a specific type of lawsuit authorized by a specific New York statute authorizing the New York attorney general to proceed.

Then I'm sure you can cite all the other similar cases where a real estate developer was forced to dissolve his business because he slightly overestimated his property values while acquiring a loan and then repaying all loans in full, on time, with all interest. I'll wait.

This is supposed to be proof?
Look, if you dont want to believe it don’t. As I said there are multiple articles and it’s a well known fact and has been for decades in New York. But you believe whatever you want about your choirboy,

Look, if you dont want to believe it don’t. As I said there are multiple articles and it’s a well known fact and has been for decades in New York. But you believe whatever you want about your choirboy,
Anyone doing business in NY had to deal with the Crime bosses. They controlled the unions.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Congratulations!

As my youngest says, "first is the worst, second is the best, third is the one with the hairy chest", so if we apply that to your situation, you've got the best, but go no further then this one, or people will start to talk.
WTF gets married three times? I know it happens, but the question still stands.

Are people that worried about growing old alone?

My last GF, we dated 18 months (broke up July of '22). She pressed me to get married in short order, and the answer was a hard no. A good amount of drama that eventually led to the breakup. It would've been her third, and it very much felt like someone who just didn't want to be alone.

My side of it, there were things like, she started to complain that I would go out after she was asleep, 8:30PM-9:00PM. Weekend nights we'd go out or stay in together. This would be work nights, and 100% of the time it would be me going to watch an NBA or NFL game, usually just Thursdays and Sundays.

She didn't understand how I could go out in Greenfield, where she lived, where I didn't know anyone else. Hard for her to understand how I could go out alone. So she tried to tell me I wasn't allowed to do it.

Keep in mind, she's asleep while I'm our in those situations. Not just asleep, tucked into bed. None of that was part of the aforementioned drama, but had it lasted as a pressing issue, it would've been. I haven't needed permission to leave the house since I was 14. It wasn't starting again at 52. ;)

Then I'm sure you can cite all the other similar cases where a real estate developer was forced to dissolve his business because he slightly overestimated his property values while acquiring a loan and then repaying all loans in full, on time, with all interest. I'll wait.
^^^^^^^^^^^

That's a Gish Gallop tactic, demanding someone answer a nearly impossible time-consuming question. I have no need to do that because I'm talking about Trump, not all the others.

And you should read the Trump ruling:

It confirms that Trump and his officers vastly distorted property values, not "slightly" as you defend him.

I’ve had it explained numerous times but I guess I don’t have patience to post a picture from my phone. Maybe I’ll take time and do it this time.
wait - there is a way to post a picture on this board from your phone?

I never knew that was a thing.

WTF gets married three times? I know it happens, but the question still stands.

Are people that worried about growing old alone?

My last GF, we dated 18 months (broke up July of '22). She pressed me to get married in short order, and the answer was a hard no. A good amount of drama that eventually led to the breakup. It would've been her third, and it very much felt like someone who just didn't want to be alone.

My side of it, there were things like, she started to complain that I would go out after she was asleep, 8:30PM-9:00PM. Weekend nights we'd go out or stay in together. This would be work nights, and 100% of the time it would be me going to watch an NBA or NFL game, usually just Thursdays and Sundays.

She didn't understand how I could go out in Greenfield, where she lived, where I didn't know anyone else. Hard for her to understand how I could go out alone. So she tried to tell me I wasn't allowed to do it.

Keep in mind, she's asleep while I'm our in those situations. Not just asleep, tucked into bed. None of that was part of the aforementioned drama, but had it lasted as a pressing issue, it would've been. I haven't needed permission to leave the house since I was 14. It wasn't starting again at 52. ;)

I can't speak on why anyone would want 3 marriages.

I doubt I could ever get out of my current one alive, so no need to worry about things that I'll never encounter.

^^^^^^^^^^^

That's a Gish Gallop tactic, demanding someone answer a nearly impossible time-consuming question. I have no need to do that because I'm talking about Trump, not all the others.

And you should read the Trump ruling:

It confirms that Trump and his officers vastly distorted property values, not "slightly" as you defend him.
Actionable fraud takes more than overstating assets on a financial statement. If the banks didn’t take security interests in the real estate, they probably didn’t pay a lot of attention to those values anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT