ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Rogan Interview

And yet you can watch clip after clip of Biden and think he's perfectly fine to finish his term, but at some point in his next term he wouldn't? Do I have that right?
Biden isn’t running and I said more than a year ago that he shouldn’t. Keep up.

You’re an anvil head. An inside the box brain. Someone who has to follow a strict regimen. A prescribed course. That’s why you don’t understand the policy implications and you’re stuck on your vapid unfit mantra
It’s amazingly easy to get you fired up. Your emotions and less than stellar IQ make it simple. LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Trump was ass in the interview. Getting a D- instead of an F still means you bad.

Tariffs and Project 2025 will definitely benefit the lower and middle classes.

I’ll check it out after I finish the Brian Cox episode. Which is REALLY good, by the way.

I don’t know if I’ll like it though. I can’t STAND the way Trump talks.
I normally don't care for his style of speech, either, but I listened to it on the way back from Indiana (plenty of time in a 9+ hour drive) and I thought he sounded really relaxed and casual. Lots of back and forth banter between him and Rogan.

He loves MMA and is pretty knowledgeable about it. I thought that was interesting - I thought all that was just fodder for the campaign. But he's really into it and respected Rogan a lot for his knowledge of it.

How anyone can listen to him in that 3 hour interview and claim he's losing it mentally is either lying or insane. Other than getting the wrong Lincoln boy who died (he said Thad instead of Willie), he was really with it.

I normally don't care for his style of speech, either, but I listened to it on the way back from Indiana (plenty of time in a 9+ hour drive) and I thought he sounded really relaxed and casual. Lots of back and forth banter between him and Rogan.

He loves MMA and is pretty knowledgeable about it. I thought that was interesting - I thought all that was just fodder for the campaign. But he's really into it and respected Rogan a lot for his knowledge of it.

How anyone can listen to him in that 3 hour interview and claim he's losing it mentally is either lying or insane. Other than getting the wrong Lincoln boy who died (he said Thad instead of Willie), he was really with it.
26 million views in the first 24 hours

I finished it this morning. It was hard for me to listen to, simply because he never stays on topic.

The amount of tariffs he wants to use is not small. He loves them, and wants to use them as some kind of deterant against some to do what he wants, or at least said he would in his past presidency.

I was also hoping that he would explain how he'd handle Russia and China, but all he said was that he'd talk to them and they wouldn't dare go against his word. What I wanted to know is what if that doesn't work, what's his plan then. We got nothing.

This was basically a puff piece, which is fine. It is what it is. Anybody looking to get anything more out of it shouldn't get their hopes up.

Dream on. It’s the last refuge for the dropout. I actually got a D1 scholarship. And a scholarship to graduates school. And a scholarship to law school

You’re lost at sea
Your cop friends are a lower low than military, if you're talking about dropouts and people that couldn't do anything if not for the ability to have some authority.

And then go onto other things in life after your commitment other than walk around with a little dick, and a gun to prop up your low IQ and big ego for the rest of your career.
Lol that’s what you think of cops? Who have a miserable job that keeps people safe in dangerous areas for low pay. Wow. Hopefully the next time you’re in a city you get car jacked and the F beat out of you and no one shows.

Lol that’s what you think of cops? Who have a miserable job that keeps people safe in dangerous areas for low pay. Wow. Hopefully the next time you’re in a city you get car jacked and the F beat out of you and no one shows.
I've got 4 cops in my extended family. All gigantic pieces of shit. Corrupt. Racist. Sexist. Bullies.

I'll grant you that in big cities, they sometimes are putting their lives on the line, depending upon their beat, but for county sheriffs, state cops and small towns and cities, it's mostly just an ego trip and a chance to prop up your tiny dick and big ego at least 50% of the time.

I've got 4 cops in my extended family. All gigantic pieces of shit. Corrupt. Racist. Sexist. Bullies.

I'll grant you that in big cities, they sometimes are putting their lives on the line, depending upon their beat, but for county sheriffs, state cops and small towns and cities, it's mostly just an ego trip and a chance to prop up your tiny dick and big ego at least 50% of the time.
Depending on their beat? We just had one killed a few weeks ago responding to a traffic accident. Mowed down by a drunk driver. 44 and left two kids behind. My guess is you live out in the sticks and listen to a lot of msnbc. Defund guy? Dumb as fck. It would look like mad max in these cities without cops putting their lives on the line

Reactions: Palmbeachhoosier
Depending on their beat? We just had one killed a few weeks ago responding to a traffic accident. Mowed down by a drunk driver. 44 and left two kids behind. My guess is you live out in the sticks and listen to a lot of msnbc. Defund guy? Dumb as fck. It would look like mad max in these cities without cops putting their lives on the line
I live 1 mile from the edge of Bloomington, across the street from Cook. I don't watch CNN, MSNBC, Fox or any 24 hour news networks.

I've got news for you, people die on their jobs every day across the country. It sucks, but a cop dying from a drunk driver doesn't break my heart any more than my when my coworker's son driving a delivery vehicle was hit head on by a drunk driver and killed.

I live 1 mile from the edge of Bloomington, across the street from Cook. I don't watch CNN, MSNBC, Fox or any 24 hour news networks.

I've got news for you, people die on their jobs every day across the country. It sucks, but a cop dying from a drunk driver doesn't break my heart any more than my when my coworker's son driving a delivery vehicle was hit head on by a drunk driver and killed.
I stopped reading after one mile from the edge of Bloomington. You have no idea

Dude, I grew up in Houston. Went to Houston city schools, not suburbs or private schools. White kids were the minority at my school. You can GTFOH with your bullshit rage posting.
I’m not rage posting. You’re just a woke dummy living in Bloomington ragging on cops living where violent crime impacts how people live. Every day. You’re the typical defund dipshits removed from reality

I finished it this morning. It was hard for me to listen to, simply because he never stays on topic.

The amount of tariffs he wants to use is not small. He loves them, and wants to use them as some kind of deterant against some to do what he wants, or at least said he would in his past presidency.

I was also hoping that he would explain how he'd handle Russia and China, but all he said was that he'd talk to them and they wouldn't dare go against his word. What I wanted to know is what if that doesn't work, what's his plan then. We got nothing.

This was basically a puff piece, which is fine. It is what it is. Anybody looking to get anything more out of it shouldn't get their hopes up.
So you expected him to lay out his plan for ending the Russian-Ukraine war? He explained he didn't want to give away his bargaining strategy and explained how, several times when he was President, he solved things with a phone call. Only an idiot would divulge to the public, his plans to end the war.

He stayed on topic, but he likes to give background to what he's talking about. If he did stray too far, Rogan pulled him back.

Last edited:

I promise you your extended family hates you right back.

“The Bloomington Bitch Boy” is what they say behind closed doors from what I understand.

What about my post makes you think I give a **** what they think or say or what you think?
That’s the kind of attitude that keeps earning you the “Bitch Boy” tag.

Police officers in my experience are just ordinary humans. No better, no worse. But they signed up for a job that will sometimes ask of them extraordinary things.

Have you ever walked up the a vehicle, driving erratically with tinted windows? Not sure if the first thing you would be confronted with is the barrel of a gun or a mother and her children who were late for school drop off?

Those kind of flashpoints are their daily life. It’s extremely stressful. Even cops in low crime areas are regularly subjected to horrific encounters. OD’s, domestics, etc.

How many dead people have you seen in your life? The average urban cop has seen a half dozen, in the last month.

I don’t think we should attribute them any kind of super human power, or believe in them blindly. I would just say they’re regular people and the same way I wouldn’t say all electricians are

“gigantic pieces of shit. Corrupt. Racist. Sexist. Bullies.”

I wouldn’t say that of any profession (other than public school teacher maybe). Fix yourself.

Police officers in my experience are just ordinary humans. No better, no worse. But they signed up for a job that will sometimes ask of them extraordinary things.

Have you ever walked up the a vehicle, driving erratically with tinted windows? Not sure if the first thing you would be confronted with is the barrel of a gun or a mother and her children who were late for school drop off?

Those kind of flashpoints are their daily life. It’s extremely stressful. Even cops in low crime areas are regularly subjected to horrific encounters. OD’s, domestics, etc.

How many dead people have you seen in your life? The average urban cop has seen a half dozen, in the last month.

I don’t think we should attribute them any kind of super human power, or believe in them blindly. I would just say they’re regular people and the same way I wouldn’t say all electricians are

I wouldn’t say that of any profession (other than public school teacher maybe). Fix yourself.
He's a coward. He wouldn't even identify himself to me at the bowl game in Jacksonville when he sat 2 rows behind me.

'Bitch Boy' is a perfect description.

Your cop friends are a lower low than military, if you're talking about dropouts and people that couldn't do anything if not for the ability to have some authority.
Dropouts aren't getting in the military. I've explained it before, but the military is more educated than the general US population. Nearly 100 percent of enlisted have at least a high school degree and a small percentage have GEDs (very few waivers ever given for not having a HS degree or GED - so rare I know of none at all), nearly 100 percent of senior enlisted (E7-E9) have a college degree because it's a de facto requirement to make E7. A good percentage of senior enlisted also get a postgraduate degree. 100 percent of officers have at least a college degree. Nearly 100 percent O4 and above have a postgraduate degree (many have more than one) and there are a good number of Doctorates among the senior officers. We even send officers to Ivy League schools every year for a postgraduate degree. I get tired of explaining this to people, but I understand that many are very ignorant about the military, and some think it's still a place people are sent by judges to avoid jail. That's from over 50 years ago and/or the movies. It doesn't happen now - the military wouldn't take them.

Last edited:
Dropouts aren't getting in the military. I've explained it before, but the military is more educated than the general US population. Nearly 100 percent of enlisted have at least a high school degree (very few waivers ever given for not having one), nearly 100 percent of senior enlisted (E7-E9) have a college degree because it's a de facto requirement to make E7. A good percentage of senior enlisted also get a postgraduate degree. 100 percent of officers have at least a college degree. Nearly 100 percent O4 and above have a postgraduate degree (many have more than one) and there are a good number of Doctorates among the senior officers. We even send officers to Ivy League schools every year for a postgraduate degree. I get tired of explaining this to people, but I understand that many are very ignorant about the military, and some think it's still a place people are sent by judges to avoid jail. That's from over 50 years ago and/or the movies. It doesn't happen now - the military wouldn't take them.
I think that message is better spent (or wasted?) on McM

Dropouts aren't getting in the military. I've explained it before, but the military is more educated than the general US population. Nearly 100 percent of enlisted have at least a high school degree (very few waivers ever given for not having one), nearly 100 percent of senior enlisted (E7-E9) have a college degree because it's a de facto requirement to make E7. A good percentage of senior enlisted also get a postgraduate degree. 100 percent of officers have at least a college degree. Nearly 100 percent O4 and above have a postgraduate degree (many have more than one) and there are a good number of Doctorates among the senior officers. We even send officers to Ivy League schools every year for a postgraduate degree. I get tired of explaining this to people, but I understand that many are very ignorant about the military, and some think it's still a place people are sent by judges to avoid jail. That's from 50 years ago and/or the movies. It doesn't happen now - the military wouldn't take them.
Do we think the military may be over-educated?

If the primary goal is to be as lethal a force as humanly possible, I don’t necessarily want them to wax poetic on Freud’s theory of aggression.

We saw that dipshit Milley get up there and talk about how well read he was as a pretense for why he needs to understand “White rage”.

How bout less navel gazing? Less time spent on the BS?

• Love
Reactions: DANC

**** yourself.

If the primary goal is to be as lethal a force as humanly possible, I don’t necessarily want them to wax poetic on Freud’s theory of aggression.

We saw that dipshit Milley get up there and talk about how well read he was as a pretense for why he needs to understand “White rage”.

You're so ****ing dumb.

You seriously, outside of dbm's absolute batshit craziness, might be the dumbest MFer on here.

No. We want our people to be able to think, plan and solve problems. We are the most lethal force in the world because of our technology, of course, but also because of the way we train and educate our personnel. We give our enlisted leadership roles that other countries reserve only for officers.

It always amazes me that you have opinions about things you're entirely ignorant about. Make no mistake - you are ignorant.

No. We want our people to be able to think, plan and solve problems. We give our enlisted leadership roles that other countries reserve only for officers.

It always amazes me that you have opinions about things you're entirely ignorant about. Make no mistake - you are ignorant.
My post is not an indictment of our service
member’s. More an indictment of our higher education system and its supposed relevance to a successful military career.

I do not understand your personal attack in response.

I think that message is better spent (or wasted?) on McM
I can name half my high school who went into the military. High school. Dropouts etc. what’s more go look at the gov’s own website. They can’t even get enough people. I guarantee you go down to the recruiting office with your ged and no mental issues you’re in

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT