ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Rogan Interview

I work out every morning with a large group of retired Chicago cops. They all love Trump and they loved the interview. It is very dangerous to even mention the names Biden/Harris in the facility. You literally could get shot!
This group is about 20 cops. Hate harris

I work out every morning with a large group of retired Chicago cops. They all love Trump and they loved the interview. It is very dangerous to even mention the names Biden/Harris in the facility. You literally could get shot!
I’m on a group chat with about 20 cops. They can’t stand Harris

The chat was good. Harris couldn’t carry on a conversation like that for 15 minutes let alone 3 hours.

I thought he was really good.

• Angry
Reactions: dr.jb and Willdog7
Didn't listen, but these guys had a different opinion...Trump wasn't confused and meandering? These clips are pretty damning- are they leaving out Trump's bright spots...

Not sure how Abe Lincoln was heartbroken after Tad's death, since Tad died in 1871...

I haven't watched a single one of those hour-long podcasts @BradStevens likes to post, so I'm certainly not going to waste three hours on that nonsense. I'll happily grant arguendo that Trump was perfectly coherent and brilliant throughout just to avoid watching it.
Harris is not a smart woman. That’s evident. Now she’s a divisive negative Nancy. The Dem convention was a party and she was the host. Positive. Aspirational.

Now this last two weeks she’s onto the trump is Hitler and she’s tanking. She doesn’t do well pretending to be deep. She’s not deep. But she can be likable. And positive. And up lifting . And imo joe Rogan’s platform would give her a chance to do that with an audience that isn’t the view. I’d bet anything she’d have gotten some good sound bites out if it.

You shouldn't say your friends are ready to shoot Harris supporters.

Harris is not a smart woman. That’s evident. Now she’s a divisive negative Nancy. The Dem convention was a party and she was the host. Positive. Aspirational.

Now this last two weeks she’s onto the trump is Hitler and she’s tanking. She doesn’t do well pretending to be deep. She’s not deep. But she can be likable. And positive. And up lifting . And imo joe Rogan’s platform would give her a chance to do that with an audience that isn’t the view. I’d bet anything she’d have gotten some good sound bites out if it.
That's nonsense. She killed it in the Rogan interview.

Didn't listen, but these guys had a different opinion...Trump wasn't confused and meandering? These clips are pretty damning- are they leaving out Trump's bright spots...

Not sure how Abe Lincoln was heartbroken after Tad's death, since Tad died in 1871...

I seriously don't understand how anyone could watch that clip of Trump and not see he's a mentally unstable and declining.

You shouldn't say your friends are ready to shoot Harris supporters.
omg he’s joking around you humorless blockhead. You really are one of these anvil headed military guys of limited intellect. Zero nuance. Zero ability to understand humor. Just a dumb automaton.

I haven't watched a single one of those hour-long podcasts @BradStevens likes to post, so I'm certainly not going to waste three hours on that nonsense. I'll happily grant arguendo that Trump was perfectly coherent and brilliant throughout just to avoid watching it.
I watched a bit of it. During the part I saw, he was on his better behavior.

It does give me another opportunity to say that I think Joe Rogan is a very good interviewer. I don’t watch his show a lot. But I can see why it’s so popular.

omg he’s joking around you humorless blockhead. You really are one of these anvil headed military guys of limited intellect. Zero nuance. Zero ability to understand humor. Just a dumb automaton.
Grrrr…come on folks. We can all be better than this. Aloha’s one of the good guys here. Has been for a long time.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Grrrr…come on folks. We can all be better than this. Aloha’s one of the good guys here. Has been for a long time.
Eh things change. The woke bs comes to some of our doorsteps. If he’s going to post trump is unfit all day I’m happy to reply. My tolerance is low

Humor is what I love most. I don’t think you’re funny. I don’t think you’re very bright either. I think you’re perfect for the military bs
There you go being humorless. You don't have a clue what it takes to be successful in the military as a leader of others, but you spout off about it anyway. This is because your IQ is significantly lower than mine. It's OK. You can do whatever you do with the IQ you have. LOL!

I know you're emotional and you don't need to continue to talk about it. If your IQ was high, you'd know it's essentially constant and doesn't change with age and education. You ought to look that up. As far as the military goes, especially the Navy, only a small fraction of the populus even qualify. As far as officers go, nearly every one of us that can get into a commissioning program could get full ride academic (or athletic) scholarships at most universities and colleges.

**** your emotions and move on. LOL!
Dream on. It’s the last refuge for the dropout. I actually got a D1 scholarship. And a scholarship to graduates school. And a scholarship to law school

You’re lost at sea

Dream on. It’s the last refuge for the dropouts. I actually got a D1 scholarship. And a scholarship to graduates school. And a scholarship to law school

You’re lost at sea
Yep. Check out how hard it is to get into the academies or an ROTC program. I happened to get my undergrad degree from IU and I've got a couple of masters degrees too. Child's play. Law school has to be easy as hell. Dbm says he's a lawyer and so do you. Can't be hard.

Yep. Check out how hard it is to get into the academies or an ROTC program. I happened to get my undergrad degree from IU and I've got a couple of masters degrees too. Child's play. Law school has to be easy as hell. Dbm says he's a lawyer and so do you. Can't be hard.
You have tunnel vision. You could fix tickets. But as evidenced by how trump gobbled you up you lack the intellect to look at things from different angles, nuance etc. A military life suited you. Handling complex cases would not.

You have tunnel vision. You could fix tickets. But as evidenced by how trump gobbled you up you lack the intellect to look at things from different angles, nuance etc. A military life suited you. Handling complex cases would not.
You really aren't smart enough to handle a military officer's life. What percentile is your IQ? Do I need to explain percentiles to you? You seem to think your IQ got higher as you became older and more educated and that isn't how it works.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
You really aren't smart enough to handle a military officer's life. What percentile is your IQ? Do I need to explain percentiles to you? You seem to think your IQ got higher as you became older and more educated and that isn't how it works.
I have no idea lol. I have three degrees and passed three bar exams on the first attempt without taking a course. In addition to the gre lsat and all the other crap. I’d run you into the ground in the classroom and on the athletic field. You’re a blockhead.

• Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
You’re an anvil head. An inside the box brain. Someone who has to follow a strict regimen. A prescribed course. That’s why you don’t understand the policy implications and you’re stuck on your vapid unfit mantra

Let me provide a little context. We have bail project releases literally getting out and murdering people in our neighborhood. We have immigrants commuting violent crimes. Hell clinton said as much. We have cops, people to protect us, saying they won’t support Harris. She called them murderers. In that context do you understand how offensive it is to repeat trump is unfit like a macaw while not offering any resistance to Harris - as a conservative? These are speculative matters. They are things that actually occurred

I have no idea lol. I have three degrees and passed three bar exams on the first attempt without taking a course. In addition to the gre lsat and all the other crap. I’d run you into the ground in the classroom and on the athletic field. You’re a blockhead.
Cmon man. Let off. Aloha is going through a rough time. Did you see the video he just uploaded?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT