ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else find it funny that the OSU and UM guy on the GameDay panel

Harry Hondo

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2015
this morning picked Washington to win today? You think those two blue blood football alums are a bit miffed that IU is doing this and their pick was more based on jealousy rather than sound logic? Having a great coach and the portal levels the playing field and the traditional powers don’t like that. 😂

this morning picked Washington to win today? You think those two blue blood football alums are a bit miffed that IU is doing this and their pick was more based on jealousy rather than sound logic? Having a great coach and the portal levels the playing field and the traditional powers don’t like that. 😂
Both picked IND over NEB last week, so I’m not willing to go there. (Saban picked NEB, but picked IND today.)

The reasons to pick WASH were OK—WASH’s D is good and their skill position players are fine (the OL is a problem). IND persevered. And that’s OK.

I did notice that. I told a friend that I believe it’s because they both played against Indiana and are still having a hard time believing that IU is this good!

That's it exactly. They know IU better than most. Hard to get past our history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT