ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biggs, leader of the Proud Boys, sentenced to 17 years in federal prison

I don't know where you're getting that. I think riot is a perfectly appropriate descriptor.
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

I keep bringing this up but why didn't Ray Epps get more? Wasn't he a ring leader?
Come on man! This has been explained to you. He was one of you and you've turned on him because of a ridiculous conspiracy theory. One that has been obviously false all along, and then proven to be false because FBI operatives and informants aren't charged and prosecuted, and they testify as witnesses against their targets. He was just another Trumpster there to cause trouble, but he thought twice before actually going into the Capitol and is be prosecuted similarly to others that did the same. Demonstrate some intelligence. Surely, your congregation wants to believe you're intelligent.

Last edited:
A Trumpster...LMAO yea if he was a Trumpster he would be in jailster with no bailster, on no chargester, for whateverster, they could dream upster. You're doing great paid MICster, keep it upster. LOLster
He has a record as a Trumpster. He was there as a Trumpster pissed off about the "stolen election." He’s been arrested and charged like 100s of other Trumpsters. Why have you turned on your fellow traveler? You should be ashamed of your disloyalty to your team members.

Last edited:
If you want to know what the people were like and thinking on Jan 6 watch the insurrectionist next door on hbo. Pelosi’s daughter does all the interviews. She’s likable. Very direct and kind of funny

Last edited:
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
He has a record as a Trumpster. He was there as a Trumpster pissed off about the stolen election. He’s been arrested and charged like 100s of other Trumpsters. Why have you turned on your fellow traveler? You should be ashamed of your disloyalty to your team members.
giphy.gif

Model citizen 1. A perfect groomed example. Got damn the CIA through the msm is good at what they do
No, I actually believe things I see with my own eyes and hear with my own ears. I know Trump can convince you otherwise.

A Trumpster...LMAO yea if he was a Trumpster he would be in jailster with no bailster, on no chargester, for whateverster, they could dream upster. You're doing great paid MICster, keep it upster. LOLster
again i really enjoyed the insurrectionist next door. pelosi's daughter did a great job imo with her interviews. these people largely really did just get caught up in a moment. some were just real dumb. one girl went with her uncle almost like a field trip. she ended up taking pics with pelosi's wooden door thing and got all jammed up. they interviewed her lawyer who i've known since high school (odd little connection). and most of the people did believe the election was stolen and they were doing something good going there to hoot and holler. the one proud boys guy had it tatted on his forehead and they were showing him with his family and how much the family loved him and even the proud boys guy was kind of laughing at himself and the stupidity. his daughter was crying real hard when he was going to prison.

these people really are our neighbors. and we have a lot of dumb americans in this country. you watch how pelosi's daughter humanized these people and judges with busy dockets just don't see that part. anyway i'd have a hard time sentencing any of them to anything beyond probation if they didn't physically harm anyone. just me

You can't list any. You could have just said that.

I'm amazed by the willful ignorance of those that cling to the ridiculous conspiracy theory that Epps was a Fed or a Fed informant. He was one of you and you've turned on him for no reason at all. I suppose you could be mad at him for deciding not to enter the Capitol with the rest of the braindead crowd that did. The disloyalty of Trumpsters to one another is an amazing thing, but it's to be expected since Trump has no loyalty to any of you at all. You're following the lead of your idol.
Your arrogance knows few bounds.

Epps can pretend to be anything he wants to be, as his con is over.

It is pitiful watching your weak straw man bleats, trying to move the goalposts away from your fedboi Epps.

'Trump Bad'
'Trump hates you'
'You are disloyal'
'You are a follower'

Insipid...

It is pitiful watching your weak straw man bleats, trying to move the goalposts away from your fedboi Epps.

'Trump Bad'
'Trump hates you'
'You are disloyal'
'You are a follower'

Insipid...
He's being prosecuted because he isn't a Fed or a Federal informant and never was. How do you not understand this? Why do you want to believe that dumb conspiracy theory? What does it do for you?

He's being prosecuted because he isn't a Fed or a Federal informant and never was. How do you not understand this? Why do you want to believe that dumb conspiracy theory? What does it do for you?
It elevates the story that Jan 6 was instigated by the feds and maga were just victims that were conned into storming the Capitol

'Trump Bad'
'Trump hates you'
'You are disloyal'
'You are a follower'

Insipid...

Epps is suing Fox for defamation for calling him a federal agent. Why would someone in the employment of the government do that and subject himself to discovery, a trial, and more press on the matter?

You can't list any. You could have just said that.

I'm amazed by the willful ignorance of those that cling to the ridiculous conspiracy theory that Epps was a Fed or a Fed informant. He was one of you and you've turned on him for no reason at all. I suppose you could be mad at him for deciding not to enter the Capitol with the rest of the braindead crowd that did. The disloyalty of Trumpsters to one another is an amazing thing, but it's to be expected since Trump has no loyalty to any of you at all. You're following the lead of your idol.
Intellectually, Powell and Cheesebro would eat all of the MAGA Conservatives for lunch, yet Powell and Cheesebro knew they had been caught and were doomed to be convicted. That's why Powell and Cheesebro pleaded guilty.

Nonetheless the less-cerebral MAGA children can't come to grips with the guilty pleas. So they downplay the seriousness of the crimes Powell and Cheesebro admitted they committed. Downplaying the seriousness is all the MAGAs can do.

Regarding the next phase, it hasn't even registered with the MAGA children that Powell and Cheesebro both attended meetings with Trump in the room and heard what he said to them -- soon Powell and Cheesebro will testify at trial against the criminal interests of The Orange Who Must Not Be Named.

The MAGA children cannot formulate a rational analysis on their own that leads to an acquittal of Trump -- so, they just spew reprints of other MAGA children echoing that Trump is innocent.

Sad.

Reactions: UncleMark
Epps is suing Fox for defamation for calling him a federal agent. Why would someone in the employment of the government do that and subject himself to discovery, a trial, and more press on the matter?

Damn!

It almost sounds like Epps knows more about whether he himself was a federal agent than Mas-sa-suta knows.

How in the world can Epps know more about his own life than Mas-su-suta knows? It almost sounds like Mas-su-suta is wrong.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

He's likely to come out with a nice settlement, but the hurt of his fellow Trumpsters kicking him off Team Trump because of an obviously false conspiracy theory will last for a long, long time.

He's being run through the process, years after the fact, years after grandma's being persecuted, so that he can maintain his cover for who actually created 06JAN. This is not torpedo surgery.

He's being run through the process, years after the fact, years after grandma's being persecuted, so that he can maintain his cover for who actually created 06JAN. This is not torpedo surgery.
You’re kidding, aren’t you? You can’t actually be buying this conspiracy theory. I think you’re smarter than that. Am I wrong?

You’re kidding, aren’t you? You can’t actually be buying this conspiracy theory. I think you’re smarter than that. Am I wrong?
I can not deny nor defend about being smarter than that or not smarter than that.
As i recall personally, Ray was one of the very first people on the TV that I ever saw in the 06Jan assembly. I continued to see him called out in coverage that were all different locations so it wasn't just different camera angles.
Of the hours/ months of video, RAY was the Gerber baby of 06 JAN. First and foremost published, he should demand royalties.
Then 2 (roughly) years later he gets hit with charges the equivalent of spitting on a dead opossum, in the slow lane of a divided high way that had signs up to warn opossums to not cross the road there.

Ray may be the absolute worst cover up story ... EVERY. Or he's twearking Pelosi and no one in the swamp can stand admitting anyone would do that. .... This last theory is gaining traction.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
I can not deny nor defend about being smarter than that or not smarter than that.
As i recall personally, Ray was one of the very first people on the TV that I ever saw in the 06Jan assembly. I continued to see him called out in coverage that were all different locations so it wasn't just different camera angles.
Of the hours/ months of video, RAY was the Gerber baby of 06 JAN. First and foremost published, he should demand royalties.
Then 2 (roughly) years later he gets hit with charges the equivalent of spitting on a dead opossum, in the slow lane of a divided high way that had signs up to warn opossums to not cross the road there.

Ray may be the absolute worst cover up story ... EVERY. Or he's twearking Pelosi and no one in the swamp can stand admitting anyone would do that. .... This last theory is gaining traction.
Sorry. I was wrong.

Ray didn't enter the building and as far as I am aware not one of the main planners. His punishment was similar to others that didn't enter the building or partake in planning

You are without a doubt the dumbest person to ever grace these boards.

IGW posts more coherent material.

Give up. You are not suited for intelligent conversation.

You are without a doubt the dumbest person to ever grace these boards.

IGW posts more coherent material.

Give up. You are not suited for intelligent conversation.
Joe makes more sense drunk-posting than your gibberish.

Ray didn't enter the building and as far as I am aware not one of the main planners. His punishment was similar to others that didn't enter the building or partake in planning
Plenty of people got YEARS of jail time for never even being at the rally, but for inciting the violence, which is exactly what Epps did. And it's on video where even you can see it.

Your ignorance is beyond compare.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT