ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biggs, leader of the Proud Boys, sentenced to 17 years in federal prison

You can count on one hand the number of times Catturd is factually wrong, but you believe WaPo and the NYTimes for 3 years about Russian Collusion.

Unbelievable.
Very believable...
Laughing boy liked it though!

Reactions: DANC
Then what? That the LA Times confirmed it was an FBI informant?

Catturd 1 : Dupes 0
Using your bozo logic, an "FBI informant" mentioned in a 22 yr old story makes as much sense as calling Trump a "secret pro-choice Dem", since that is the political stance he supported in 2002 (the date of the LA Times article. If this guy's history is as an "undercover FBI informant" what do you think the odds are that the FBI he was working with was "Democrats"?

I'd say about zero, since from Hoover on I don't think there's ever been an FBI director that wasn't a registered Republican. So Caturd knows he can post a stupid half truth, pretend it's significant and idiots will latch on to it and run to post it on discussion boards. As if it has any relevance...

The guy sounds like a nut case. I read that he told investigators he had been thinking about trying to kill Chauvin for the past month. Sounds like an obsession he had, likely fueled by the voices inside his head...

I doubt he was motivated by hatred and wanting to avenge Floyd either. As a member of the "Mexican Mafia" he'd likely be more pre-disposed to fight with Black inmates, rather than feel some kinship that would make him want to avenge the murder of a Black man..

So the idea that as a Mexican Mafia member he had a grudge with Chauvin over the death of Floyd makes about as much sense as if he was a member of Aryan Nation. They all hate each other, but they all hate cops too...

He's being run through the process, years after the fact, years after grandma's being persecuted, so that he can maintain his cover for who actually created 06JAN. This is not torpedo surgery.
It will be hilarious if a jury awards Epps Millions in his upcoming lawsuit vs Tuck Tuck. Of course if Tucker was the down home common man of the people working stiff he pretends to be, a $$ Million would be huge financial loss. But for the heir to the Swanson fortune, not so much.

And speaking of MAGA Grandmas, which you conspiracy theorists often do...

I knew that this Grandma (who actually went to prison) had previously repented and admitted that she had committed illegal acts. She's even publicly blamed Trump before...

But to hear her say that the Capitol Police saved her life by rescuing her as she was being trampled by those "peaceful protestors", exposes all the phoney claims resulting from those selectively released tapes. It's likely that some of the same people who are shown "peacefully" walking thru the Capitol and pointed to as innocent by the MAGA crowd, were actually part of the mob that earlier injured and trampled her in their rush to get inside and behave like model citizens...

And to hear her say that in light of the brand new ruling that denied Trump immunity from Jan 6 civil suits that she's now going to sue his ass warms my heart. Doesn't feel like she's going to be conned into believing it was Pelosi's fault, like I've seen ftw claim. If she blamed Pelosi, she'd be suing her, since according to some on this board she's richer than Trump...

Anyway she's proof that even those of you that are deeply embedded in the cult have hope to escape.

• Haha
Reactions: MrBing and DANC
It will be hilarious if a jury awards Epps Millions in his upcoming lawsuit vs Tuck Tuck. Of course if Tucker was the down home common man of the people working stiff he pretends to be, a $$ Million would be huge financial loss. But for the heir to the Swanson fortune, not so much.

And speaking of MAGA Grandmas, which you conspiracy theorists often do...

I knew that this Grandma (who actually went to prison) had previously repented and admitted that she had committed illegal acts. She's even publicly blamed Trump before...

But to hear her say that the Capitol Police saved her life by rescuing her as she was being trampled by those "peaceful protestors", exposes all the phoney claims resulting from those selectively released tapes. It's likely that some of the same people who are shown "peacefully" walking thru the Capitol and pointed to as innocent by the MAGA crowd, were actually part of the mob that earlier injured and trampled her in their rush to get inside and behave like model citizens...

And to hear her say that in light of the brand new ruling that denied Trump immunity from Jan 6 civil suits that she's now going to sue his ass warms my heart. Doesn't feel like she's going to be conned into believing it was Pelosi's fault, like I've seen ftw claim. If she blamed Pelosi, she'd be suing her, since according to some on this board she's richer than Trump...

Anyway she's proof that even those of you that are deeply embedded in the cult have hope to escape.

The devout Trumpsters now have a new lying RINO traitor to threaten. Poor woman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT