ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biggs, leader of the Proud Boys, sentenced to 17 years in federal prison

Or this one?
Or maybe this one?

Or maybe this one?
Oh wait, did you mean this one?

You probably didn't mean this guy, as he's a rightwing extremist sentenced to prison for arson stemming from the George Floyd protests.

So 5 years for setting fires and attempting to burn buildings down and 17 for participating in a riot. Sounds even.

He should get 5 to maybe 7 depending on the circumstances and a large majority probably reduced at some point for every one of them too.

And the prosecutors were asking for 33 years. The whole interference charge is horse shit, sorry. They behaved badly and deserve some punishment. This government is going over the top because they aren't the favored bad actors. Nothing more or less.

Should I stop now?
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

So 5 years for setting fires and attempting to burn buildings down and 17 for participating in a riot. Sounds even.

He should get 5 to maybe 7 depending on the circumstances and a large majority probably reduced at some point for every one of them too.

And the prosecutors were asking for 33 years. The whole interference charge is horse shit, sorry. They behaved badly and deserve some punishment. This government is going over the top because they aren't the favored bad actors. Nothing more or less.
Get less time in state court for murder. Fed is no joke. Guidelines. 80 percent or whatever that’s mandatory. Trump should be very worried

Nonsense. He was convicted of seditious conspiracy and was one of the ring leaders of January 6th. He didn't get 17 years for interfering with government business. Sentencing guidelines called for 27-33 years. He's lucky he only got 17.

Nonsense. He was convicted of seditious conspiracy and was one of the ring leaders of January 6th. He didn't get 17 years for interfering with government business. Sentencing guidelines called for 27-33 years. He's lucky he only got 17.
The only ring leaders on January 6th were Nancy Pelosi and the FBI. Ohhh yea and the film crews from the msm who helped build that narrative. Well done. Look at all your duped pigeons.

The only ring leaders on January 6th were Nancy Pelosi and the FBI. Ohhh yea and the film crews from the msm who helped build that narrative. Well done. Look at all your duped pigeons.
LOL

If this is the board synergy I have allegedly interrupted, not only can I take the smoke, I'll set the fire.

Reactions: Morrison
Prove it without citing batsh!t crazy sources.

Reactions: DrHoops
It already has been proven. You refuse to accept it. Make sure you tape record your msm tonight...
Then it should be a slam dunk to show me that proof. I'm actually dying to see what the 'proof' is that Nancy freakin' Pelosi is guilty of seditious conspiracy. That's some crazy squinting and tilting your head logic there.

Reactions: DrHoops
Precedent? Existing laws on the books for seditious conspiracy?
I'm not arguing that. You can literally rape someone, kill someone, or burn down a building and still get less than what guy got. All of those have precedent and existing laws on the books.

I'd like to see some of the same prosecutorial zeal for someone who commits an armed robbery.

History will treat you very kindly on this board. Over 90% are happy with your mod decisions, even if they won’t admit it on here.
I know. I've gotten a few messages.

The side show is another mod, likely Stoll, keeps unbanning him, which is an egregious violation of mod behavior, so it's game of hide and seek. One I'm willing to play until the initial two is up. I'll keep Stoll busy.

LOL

If this is the board synergy I have allegedly interrupted, not only can I take the smoke, I'll set the fire.
Yeah, the crazy ones acted like you were the one that was going to ruin everything.

I'm not arguing that. You can literally rape someone, kill someone, or burn down a building and still get less than what guy got. All of those have precedent and existing laws on the books.

I'd like to see some of the same prosecutorial zeal for someone who commits an armed robbery.
The 'same prosecutorial zeal' for armed robbery as there is for seditious conspiracy? For breaking into the US Capitol with the intent of stopping the peaceful transfer of power? Those two things aren't in the same zip code.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT