ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biggs, leader of the Proud Boys, sentenced to 17 years in federal prison

If Rep Higgins doesn’t have proof that those buses were filled with FBI informants dressed up as Trump protesters, he should be kicked out of Congress.
He might have provided the truth if he'd been allowed to finish.

Kicked out of Congress? Adam Schiff said for 3 years he had evidence Trump was a Russian agent and not a word about him getting removed.

And the way he jumps to bring it over here. To get 3 or 4 likes from his fellow conspiracy nuts…

2 or 3 of the likes come from himself, logging out and logging back in with one of his other IDs.

If Rep Higgins doesn’t have proof that those buses were filled with FBI informants dressed up as Trump protesters, he should be kicked out of Congress.
He's likely correct but even if not so what? Your side pushed the George Flloyd hoax (among numerous others) and now an innocent man is rotting in prison.

They sure didn't want Higgins to expose those busses, did they? After the chairman says he's let Democrat run over the time limit, he shuts down Wray. Seems odd.
The chairman is a Republican, isn’t he?

He might have provided the truth if he'd been allowed to finish.

Kicked out of Congress? Adam Schiff said for 3 years he had evidence Trump was a Russian agent and not a word about him getting removed.
Anyone who lies about stuff like that, damaging our institutions for grandstanding, knowing it is false, should be kicked out of Congress. I don’t care which party they align with.

Such behavior is corrosive to our nation’s ability to exist.

If he has the proof, show it. Send it to the press. You don’t have to do that in a hearing where you get to ask leading questions without an adversary rebutting your assumptions and unverified statements.

The chairman is a Republican, isn’t he?
Yes, but party doesn’t matter to Trumpsters. All that matters is Trump and they think that defending the Jan 6 Trumpster rioters is defending Trump. The only real thing from that clip is that the FBI had some operatives there, just as they should have been, and the Republican FBI Director Wray saying under oath that no FBI operative instigated the riot or violence. That’s it.

He's likely correct but even if not so what? Your side pushed the George Flloyd hoax (among numerous others) and now an innocent man is rotting in prison.

Really eye opening conversation. Pretty much everything we were lead to believe about the events surrounding George Floyd's death and the subsequent criminal trials was wrong. Four of Minneapolis' finest, who did everything by the book that day, are sitting in prison because they drew the ire of a nefarious movement built on a lie and a malicious and cowardly city government and jury. Once more, the false narrative of that day reverberated throughout the country and our cities and police departments are still trying to pick up the pieces with little success. It cannot be overstated just how deleterious the George Floyd lie has been for our country.

It's a massive miscarriage of justice that makes you feel really sad and hopeless.

Really eye opening conversation. Pretty much everything we were lead to believe about the events surrounding George Floyd's death and the subsequent criminal trials was wrong. Four of Minneapolis' finest, who did everything by the book that day, are sitting in prison because they drew the ire of a nefarious movement built on a lie and a malicious and cowardly city government and jury. Once more, the false narrative of that day reverberated throughout the country and our cities and police departments are still trying to pick up the pieces with little success. It cannot be overstated just how deleterious the George Floyd lie has been for our country.

It's a massive miscarriage of justice that makes you feel really sad and hopeless.
Cool story, guys, but the medical examiner’s report hasn’t changed and Floyd’s death is still listed as a homicide.

The conspiracy of it being a miscarriage of justice is all laid out and refuted here. With facts:

Reactions: zeke4ahs

I haven't watched it yet, but the media didn't try the case to a jury, with a judge, defense counsel, and the law as constraints.

A trial doesn't guarantee a just result, but if you're going to contend there was a "massive miscarriage of justice," you need to address the trial, the evidence submitted, the legal standard, etc., not just the media narrative. (A good example is Kyle Rittenhouse--the media wanted to portray him badly, but the trial was a different story).

Cool story, guys, but the medical examiner’s report hasn’t changed and Floyd’s death is still listed as a homicide.

The conspiracy of it being a miscarriage of justice is all laid out and refuted here. With facts:

Yeah the public and government pressure put on the Medical examiner and prosecutors was absolutely disgraceful. So much so that prosecutors quit the case. The "Knee on the neck" (it was on his back) didn't cause any asphyxia or strangulation, but somehow that's the cause of death.

It was a sham. An embarrassment. And you went alomg with it and still do. And now people are in prison. That makes you complicit, and evil.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
Yeah the public and government pressure put on the Medical examiner and prosecutors was absolutely disgraceful. So much so that prosecutors quit the case. The "Knee on the neck" (it was on his back) didn't cause any asphyxia or strangulation, but somehow that's the cause of death.

It was a sham. An embarrassment. And you went alomg with it and still do. And now people are in prison. That makes you complicit, and evil.

If you are choked out, it is impossible to say "I can't breathe". IMPOSSIBLE. 1st day of your very first EMT class about choking. NOT doctor level, 1st day 1st class EMT. Heck it actually may even start in basic CPR class. If you can say "I can't breathe" you are in fact breathing. FACT.

If you are choked out, it is impossible to say "I can't breathe". IMPOSSIBLE. 1st day of your very first EMT class about choking. NOT doctor level, 1st day 1st class EMT. Heck it actually may even start in basic CPR class. If you can say "I can't breathe" you are in fact breathing. FACT.
He was saying "I can't breathe" within minutes of the officers approaching him and continued to say it while they took him out of his vehicle, put him in the squad car, and then took him out of the squad car and laid him on the ground because he asked to be laid on the ground. They called for an ambulance before Chauvin was even on scene. The EMT's went to the wrong location.

The arresting officers. did absolutely nothing wrong, other than maybe taking him out of the squad car when he asked.

He was saying "I can't breathe" within minutes of the officers approaching him and continued to say it while they took him out of his vehicle, put him in the squad car, and then took him out of the squad car and laid him on the ground because he asked to be laid on the ground. They called for an ambulance before Chauvin was even on scene. The EMT's went to the wrong location.

The arresting officers. did absolutely nothing wrong, other than maybe taking him out of the squad car when he asked.
I know. I have been lambasted here for saying the same thing. The truth is not what is acceptable here, especially since I am not a medical examiner. Would you happen to be one? If not, look out, this may get ugly.

First off, Floyd said he couldn’t breath well before the 9 minutes and I suspect his actual response should’ve been he was having trouble breathing. Shortly after Floyd falls silent and eventually lifeless.

As for the claim that Chauvin was on his back and not neck is bullshit. I just called up the video on YT and he is clearly on his neck. Another officer was on his back and received 3 1/2 years for his role after pleading guilty to a manslaughter charge.

George Floyd hoax? You mean I DIDN’T watch a man die with my own eyes? Good to know. Someone let his family know. Is he living with Tupac and JFK?

• Haha

Wow. That’s some revisionist history. Maybe they should believe someone when they say they can’t breathe?

• Haha

His knee might not have been directly on his neck the entire 9.5 minutes, but even Chauvin's defense attorney was asking questions as if his knee was on Floyd's neck for at least part of the time. Same with Chauvin's own expert:

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Anyone who lies about stuff like that, damaging our institutions for grandstanding, knowing it is false, should be kicked out of Congress. I don’t care which party they align with.

Such behavior is corrosive to our nation’s ability to exist.

If he has the proof, show it. Send it to the press. You don’t have to do that in a hearing where you get to ask leading questions without an adversary rebutting your assumptions and unverified statements.
You think Higgins doesn't think it's real? I guarantee you he does. As I said, if he'd have been allowed time, he could have shown the proof or explained his belief.

I also guarantee you Schiff didn't have the proof he said he did and yet there was no call for his removal, except for us crazy MAGA types. Turns out we were right.

The standard was set during Russia Russia Russia for conspiracies and unproven accusations. Don't be surprised that it has come back the other way.

Is that the way to run a country? Of course not. But until there is an acknowledgement from Democrats that they lied their ass off about 'Russian Collusion' and any attempt to remove Trump from office and candidacy, expect even more of this.

Stabbed 22 times and will likely die in prison all so Dems could rig an election. 2024 gonna be lit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT