ADVERTISEMENT

Jewish Community under attack

Jews are being attacked by Palestinian protesters! But the jewish community keeps backing the Democrats, I just don’t get it!
Over 200 Jew-run and funded organizations have been instrumental in the resettlement of tens of thousands of Muslims into North America. A few collateral damaged Jews are small change to those working hard to earn their revenge for 'persecution ' by White Christians.

Reactions: Lucy01
Over 200 Jew-run and funded organizations have been instrumental in the resettlement of tens of thousands of Muslims into North America. A few collateral damaged Jews are small change to those working hard to earn their revenge for 'persecution ' by White Christians.
If this is saying what I think it's saying...

I still don’t understand Jewish people backing the Democrat party when the Democrat party backs Muslims!
The Koran and Hadith are very problematic in their discussions of the Jewish population.

There will always be far right nazi-like Jew hatred, but the biggest current threats are from the Left and from the Muslim population. That's a dirty little fact the press hides....see the NY Times article linked above.

I still don’t understand Jewish people backing the Democrat party when the Democrat party backs Muslims!

don't confuse some Dems being critical of Israeli behavior towards Palestinians, (think settlers vs indians in the US), with the DNC not backing Israel to the hilt, and along with the Pubs, funding Israel's total takeover of everything they can take over.

Well, how did they happen to be here?
Hamas space lasers? Came to USA along with Chinese Arizona ballots?
You realize that the poster you're posing a sarcastic question to actually believes those particular conspiracy theories though,right? Maybe not so much the "Hamas lasers", but I feel pretty certain mas is all in on "detecting bamboo in ballot paper"...

You realize that the poster you're posing a sarcastic question to actually believes those particular conspiracy theories though,right? Maybe not so much the "Hamas lasers", but I feel pretty certain mas is all in on "detecting bamboo in ballot paper"...
You don't know shit.

The efforts by Jew funded and staffed NGO's to facilitate the mostly illegal movement of Muslim 'refugees into mostly White, mostly homogeneous countries is widely documented.

Have someone search for HIAS for you on a neutral browser, such as DuckDuckGo.

It's all there.

Reactions: DANC
American Jews are liberals/progressives first. I'm not sure all the Jews in NY City for instance even care if the Israelis have a homeland. And there are plenty who don't want them having one which is the liberal/progressive party line. In my sermon today I was talking about empathy, putting yourselves in other people's shoes. I'd like for NY City for instance liberals/progressives to place themselves in Jerusalem and then see what it is like for your city to have missiles lobbed into it.
That exact thing pretty much happened during 9-11. Also, try putting yourself in the shoes of the Palestinians, not just the shoes of people your party supports. Do you think Gaza didn't experience Israeli missiles and to a much more devastating degree?

The US fought the Nazis during WWII because the Nazi's removed Jews from their homes, placed them into concentration camps, stole their possessions, violated their rights, abused them, and killed them. The irony is Israel is basically doing the same thing to Palestinians, and the US has helped fund this sorry behavior. I'm not an expert on Judaism, but I don't think the policies of the Israel government conform very much to Judaism, especially the golden rule.

Last edited:
That exact thing pretty much happened during 9-11. Also, try putting yourself in the shoes of the Palestinians, not just the shoes of people your party supports. Do you think Gaza didn't experience Israeli missiles and to a much more devastating degree?

The US fought the Nazis during WWII because the Nazi's removed Jews from their homes, placed them into concentration camps, stole their possessions, violated their rights, abused them, and killed them. The irony is Israel is basically doing the same thing to Palestinians, and the US has helped fund this sorry behavior. I'm not an expert on Judaism, but I don't think the policies of the Israel government conform very much to Judaism, especially the golden rule.
Uh, that's not why the US fought the Nazis.

The US public didn't even know about those camps, at least not officially.

The reason the US fought the Nazis was because Hitler declared war on the US. We stayed out of it before then.

Israel isn't doing anything like that - you're illiterate about history.

The reason the US fought the Nazis was because Hitler declared war on the US. We stayed out of it before then.

You are splitting hairs. And you are an asshole looking for a fight. Israel's treatment of Palestinians has been awful.

What Germany stood for and was trying to do had nothing to do with the US fighting in WWII: got it.
If it was, why weren't we fighting them before they declared war on us?

The British Empire had been fighting Germany for over 2 years before we got involved. Did you even know that?

International Jewery declared 'War' on Germany as early as 1933. The front pages of the _YT are full of these declarations.

Look as a fellow Jew I don’t give Israel a 100% pass on everything but as a sovereign country they have the right to protect themselves from harm and rocket attacks. Hamas has been using these poor Palestinians for years. They use them as shields and don’t give a damn about these people. Hamas cares more about the destruction of Israel than the people they put in harms way.

I have a lot of empathy for peaceful Palestinians. Which is why I believe a two state solution is the greatest chance for peace. I wish Israel could obliterate Hamas and find a way to rebuild a Palestinian state. These people need hope and a future, but until Hamas is rid Israel is forced to protect their borders.

Going to post this here but it’s absolutely disgusting and probably deserves a thread of it’s own. I hope this ladies business fails.

,,m,?m??, that's not why the US fought the Nazis.

International Jewery declared 'War on Germany as early as 1933. The front pages of the _YT are full of these declarations.

If it was, why weren't we fighting them before they declared war on us?

The British Empire had been fighting Germany for over 2 years before we got involved. Did you even know that?
I think one can certainly argue that the US should have entered WWII sooner for moral purposes. I think with Pearl Harbor and Germany starting to set their sights on the US, there was a real threat to the US from the Axis powers at that point and the US had to get involved.

Check the proximity of Germany and England v. Germany and the US. The Nazis started invading and attacking European countries first. So, yes, I knew that, asshole.

Look as a fellow Jew I don’t give Israel a 100% pass on everything but as a sovereign country they have the right to protect themselves from harm and rocket attacks. Hamas has been using these poor Palestinians for years. They use them as shields and don’t give a damn about these people. Hamas cares more about the destruction of Israel than the people they put in harms way.

I have a lot of empathy for peaceful Palestinians. Which is why I believe a two state solution is the greatest chance for peace. I wish Israel could obliterate Hamas and find a way to rebuild a Palestinian state. These people need hope and a future, but until Hamas is rid Israel is forced to protect their borders.
I think Palestinian deaths v. Israeli deaths is roughly 20 to 1. Sure, Hamas shouldn't be firing rockets into Israel and the eradication of Israel shouldn't be a goal. But, Israel has the Iron Dome and the Palestinians are sitting ducks in Gaza. Israel certainly has the goal of eradicating the Palestinian state and has done a pretty good job of it.

I think the US and Native American situation is a good analogy. The US won the land through war and conquest. However, the US gave Native Americans some land, Native Americans are free to live anywhere in the US, and Native Americans are US citizens with rights and the ability to pursue happiness.

Israel needs to give Palestinians the West Bank minus Jerusalem and Gaza. The West Bank used to be Jordan and Gaza used to be Egypt: it is not like they were ever supposed to be part of Israel. Jerusalem needs to be a neutral city governed by some sort of agreement. Once Palestinians get some land, rights, better standard of living, and Israel starts to treat them like human beings, then I'm guessing things will improve. Will Israel always have enemies? Sure, but I think most of the neighboring Arab nations respect Israel's strength and haven't tried to go to actual war with them in a long time.

I think one can certainly argue that the US should have entered WWII sooner for moral purposes. I think with Pearl Harbor and Germany starting to set their sights on the US, there was a real threat to the US from the Axis powers at that point and the US had to get involved.

Check the proximity of Germany and England v. Germany and the US. The Nazis started invading and attacking European countries first. So, yes, I knew that, asshole.
I doubt you did know that. Otherwise, you'd have known the US didn't enter the war because of conentration camps. Idiot.

Criticism of Israel is not the same as being anti-Semitic. Israel is a sovereign nation with a foreign policy that needs to make sense just like that of any other nation. The problem is the policies of their right-wing government, like the policies of every other right-wing government around the world, do not.

Netanyahu's supporters want all the land now occupied by Palestinians, then for the Palestinians to magically disappear. To try to make this delusion into reality, they rely on the support of equally delusional Republicans in the US and reject any efforts by Democrats to try to pressure them into a foreign policy that is actually reality-based.

What Israeli voters don't seem to understand is that all it will take for Republicans to turn on Israel is for one influential evangelical leader to say that Israel has fulfilled it's purpose in the Christian narrative and is no longer needed, and all Jews would immediately revert to being reviled Christ-killers.

Should Israel ever be seriously threatened by its neighbors, Democrats will come to its aid based on the principle that nothing resembling the Holocaust must ever again be allowed. Republicans, having no principles, may or not assist, based on the same calculation they perform for everything they do: will it benefit them.

I doubt you did know that. Otherwise, you'd have known the US didn't enter the war because of conentration camps. Idiot.
Ok, genius. It's about time for you to go to the nearest tavern, get liquored up, and pick a fight with a stranger. If I don't respond to you anymore, it is because you are on ignore. Have a nice life, asshole!

Last edited:
I think Palestinian deaths v. Israeli deaths is roughly 20 to 1. Sure, Hamas shouldn't be firing rockets into Israel and the eradication of Israel shouldn't be a goal. But, Israel has the Iron Dome and the Palestinians are sitting ducks in Gaza. Israel certainly has the goal of eradicating the Palestinian state and has done a pretty good job of it.

I think the US and Native American situation is a good analogy. The US won the land through war and conquest. However, the US gave Native Americans some land, Native Americans are free to live anywhere in the US, and Native Americans are US citizens with rights and the ability to pursue happiness.

Israel needs to give Palestinians the West Bank minus Jerusalem and Gaza. The West Bank used to be Jordan and Gaza used to be Egypt: it is not like they were ever supposed to be part of Israel. Jerusalem needs to be a neutral city governed by some sort of agreement. Once Palestinians get some land, rights, better standard of living, and Israel starts to treat them like human beings, then I'm guessing things will improve. Will Israel always have enemies? Sure, but I think most of the neighboring Arab nations respect Israel's strength and haven't tried to go to actual war with them in a long time.
I'm guessing you're full of s***. Oops, that's not a guess.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Criticism of Israel is not the same as being anti-Semitic. Israel is a sovereign nation with a foreign policy that needs to make sense just like that of any other nation. The problem is the policies of their right-wing government, like the policies of every other right-wing government around the world, do not.

Netanyahu's supporters want all the land now occupied by Palestinians, then for the Palestinians to magically disappear. To try to make this delusion into reality, they rely on the support of equally delusional Republicans in the US and reject any efforts by Democrats to try to pressure them into a foreign policy that is actually reality-based.

What Israeli voters don't seem to understand is that all it will take for Republicans to turn on Israel is for one influential evangelical leader to say that Israel has fulfilled it's purpose in the Christian narrative and is no longer needed, and all Jews would immediately revert to being reviled Christ-killers.

Should Israel ever be seriously threatened by its neighbors, Democrats will come to its aid based on the principle that nothing resembling the Holocaust must ever again be allowed. Republicans, having no principles, may or not assist, based on the same calculation they perform for everything they do: will it benefit them.

Delusional.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls

where do people like this even come from?

I'm guessing you're full of s***. Oops, that's not a guess.
That is a very intelligent response to a complicated issue. The full focus on name calling and totally ignoring my post is truly exceptional. I graduated from name calling in first grade: I guess some people don't.

The ignore garden always needs tending. Name callers looking for conflict from complete strangers are not worth the time of day.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

Because muslims are bad? Tell us how you feel about all religions that aren't your own.

Dems support people of all religions.. that pesky freedom of religion must really peeve you.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT