ADVERTISEMENT

It’s over

Wife went to see her primary health care person today (a nurse practitioner) who she's been with for several years and thinks the world of. She told her she was quitting, just couldn't take it anymore. While it wasn't all about Covid, that had a lot to do with it. Among other things, said she was tired of her patients lying to her about their vaccine status and their compliance with mitigation practices.

Wife said that while in the waiting area, the receptionist had to deal with a hilljack patient who was raising hell about having to wear a mask. In the waiting room. Of a doctor's office.
Funny, I just spent a week in the hospital. ALL the RN's, the 2 NP, and both DR's I saw over the weeks time, all said, ... we are in the room we can ditch the masks. Sounds like your NP is just looking for a way out.

Of course not. It wouldn't fit your narrative if it was.
Uncle mark another hard leftist may remember when CNN had a death counter that magically went away the day his god biden took over. Now his boy has more deaths than trump . Where is the cnn death clock? Oh yeah a leftist like mark will blame anyone but senile biden. Biden has been a disaster on covid. 500k dead under him.

U.S. DEATH TOLL FROM CORONAVIRUS PASSES 800,000 - JOHNS HOPKINS UNIV.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Uncle mark another hard leftist may remember when CNN had a death counter that magically went away the day his god biden took over. Now his boy has more deaths than trump . Where is the cnn death clock? Oh yeah a leftist like mark will blame anyone but senile biden. Biden has been a disaster on covid. 500k dead under him.

Exactly. And it's worse than you think. His handler is Bulk Vanderprivilege. And that's assuming they aren't the same poster....

Yep, you’ve stated the theory for ongoing mandates, shutdowns, and other disruptions from normalcy. Been there done that. Time to move on. Some people get it, some don’t.

I assume Colorado has repealed anti nudity laws.” Yep. I know you would assume that.
As a former teacher I was around a lot of sickness and never took a flu shot but never got it since, my first two years of being married and still working on my diploma. Now I have been in close contact with three family members that had COVID and haven't had it either. Not everyone runs the same risk and I will not get the COVID shot.

Wife went to see her primary health care person today (a nurse practitioner) who she's been with for several years and thinks the world of. She told her she was quitting, just couldn't take it anymore. While it wasn't all about Covid, that had a lot to do with it. Among other things, said she was tired of her patients lying to her about their vaccine status and their compliance with mitigation practices.

Wife said that while in the waiting area, the receptionist had to deal with a hilljack patient who was raising hell about having to wear a mask. In the waiting room. Of a doctor's office.
With that hilljack comment, I can see your bigotry toward people like me.

Exactly. And it's worse than you think. His handler is Bulk Vanderprivilege. And that's assuming they aren't the same poster....
I have these fleeting moments that I just hate sometimes. I actually think Mark could be pretty balanced. The biggest problem right now is he feels cornered and can't claim defeat in something the he kinda, maybe sorta believed in, but what he actually kinda sorta maybe believed in was just... Trump has been described as mean by the Pilotburo, although all of the evidence proves otherwise. He has to double down on wrong instead of admitting truth.

I have these fleeting moments that I just hate sometimes. I actually think Mark could be pretty balanced. The biggest problem right now is he feels cornered and can't claim defeat in something the he kinda, maybe sorta believed in, but what he actually kinda sorta maybe believed in was just... Trump has been described as mean by the Pilotburo, although all of the evidence proves otherwise. He has to double down on wrong instead of admitting truth.
I'm only teasing. Mark is a smart dude. I'd drink a beer with him anytime. He, like many dems, value different things. They seem to value safety and health above all - school, the economy, mental health, etc. Life first. It's hard to argue against that, but I value people living their lives and recognizing that the old and those suffering from comorbidities at higher rates may get really sick or die. I don't want it; but it's a tradeoff I'm willing to accept for the rest of "us" to carry on. I might be a shittier person.

Last edited:
So does it? Why can you mandate covering genitals or female nipples (or even feet and all chests in restaurants) but not mouths?

As to my theory, where is it wrong. Will more people die if hospitals cannot hold them? Is that wrong?
Can you point out the logical fallacy?

Because people don't breathe through their genitals.

Some people, like my wife, have asthma and masks make it hard for her to breathe and can (and has) triggered migraines.

I'm only teasing. Mark is a smart dude. I'd drink a beer with him anytime. He, like many dems, value different things. They value safety and health above all - school, the economy, mental health, etc. Life first. It's hard to argue against that, but I value people living their lives and recognizing that the old and those suffering from comorbidities at higher rates may get really sick or die. I don't want it; but it's a tradeoff I'm willing to accept for the rest of "us" to carry on. I might be a shittier person.
I'm actually with you. Although I really do enjoy poking shit at him, I actually find myself giving him more credit (internally) than I think he does himself.
The other side of that, I don't think he feels totally as convicted in some of the things he supports here, as he intendeds for us to think. Have a beer with him, absolutely 100% any time and I'd even buy the first 2 rounds!

Reactions: mcmurtry66

I'd come up with some witty response if I could figure out what the fvck you're trying to say.

Funny, I just spent a week in the hospital. ALL the RN's, the 2 NP, and both DR's I saw over the weeks time, all said, ... we are in the room we can ditch the masks. Sounds like your NP is just looking for a way out.
A week in the hospital? WTF? I hope you at least got some good drugs out of the deal.

A week in the hospital? WTF? I hope you at least got some good drugs out of the deal.
Unfortunately nope! I had Morphine but it wouldn't kill the pain at all. 3 days of UBER antibiotics and the infection just finally went away enough to stop hurting. They wouldn't even let me have Vodka, which has been a proven remedy for years.
They're masochist!

Unfortunately nope! I had Morphine but it wouldn't kill the pain at all. 3 days of UBER antibiotics and the infection just finally went away enough to stop hurting. They wouldn't even let me have Vodka, which has been a proven remedy for years.
They're masochist!

Back in the day all it took was a good dose of penicillin.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
And we'll see more Republican states drop out altogether as MO has done. No more case reporting, no more quarantines, no more orders, etc. It's shaping up to be a strange winter with each state doing its own thing

I'm pro-vaccine but WTF is the point of getting tested if you were vaccinated? There is literally zero reason to unless (maybe) you are going to knowingly come into contact with an unvaccinated person of high co-morbidity. And, in that case, unless they are unable to get vaccinated, the fault is theirs.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

Remember when right wing leaders like Trump and Ted Cruz told you that covid would go away after the election?

It hasn't btw.

I guess now they are hoping you forgot that and now are telling you that those evil libs are trying to prolong the pandemic because of power or something (which again is nonsensical as the faster we can get past covid the better it is for the Dems who currently have the majority).

All while telling you not to get some medicine that has shown to greatly help keep people healthy.

It seems like a lot of people are getting played here.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT