ADVERTISEMENT

Israel set to offer fourth dose of COVID-19 vaccine to people over 60

Well, a fourth round of the same thing seems silly without any evidence that it would actually do anything. I'm totally pro-vax and people that don't get it are idiots. Nonetheless, I'm no Dr. either, but I know that if I had strep throat and I took all the meds they gave me and it didn't clear up, I'd go back to the Dr. and they would not give me more of the same damn thing that didn't work, but try something different. That's where I'm starting to fall off on just more of the same thing that doesn't really protect well against Omicron. Would like to see some data on this mixed vaccine strategy. They say they've been studying it, but there's no news about it.
Does not matter if Big Pharma pushes it there are tens of million in the USA that will do it no quesitons asked. Trust me I know of people who would take 10 boosters no questions asked if the government told them to do so. Can I call them idiots or are we only allowed to name call the unvaxxed on this board?

3rd, 4th and soon 5th and 6th and 7th and 8th boosters will be the norm. It’s a bonafide revenue stream, just like razor blades.
Big Pharma subsidized by big Govt. 10-15 years from now we will learn about all the kickbacks that were tossed around to keep this thing going.

Herd immunity is happening folks, it’s just not getting covered thanks to all the push for jabs. You can’t make money off it, or off of Ivermectin either (patent expired). So , the push for jabs, and clean close shaves will continue side by side for awhile.

And spare me the whole “do us all a favor and stay home if you’re ill” preaching. Of course people will do this…vaxed or unvaxed, like they’ve been doing for about 100 years. This woke, high road lecturing I see on here is pathetic.

Lori Lightfoot: “your time is up if you’re not vaccinated”.
Dear Lori… GFU

3rd, 4th and soon 5th and 6th and 7th and 8th boosters will be the norm. It’s a bonafide revenue stream, just like razor blades.
Big Pharma subsidized by big Govt. 10-15 years from now we will learn about all the kickbacks that were tossed around to keep this thing going.

Herd immunity is happening folks, it’s just not getting covered thanks to all the push for jabs. You can’t make money off it, or off of Ivermectin either (patent expired). So , the push for jabs, and clean close shaves will continue side by side for awhile.

And spare me the whole “do us all a favor and stay home if you’re ill” preaching. Of course people will do this…vaxed or unvaxed, like they’ve been doing for about 100 years. This woke, high road lecturing I see on here is pathetic.

Dear Lori… GFU
Pfizer stock is up 20 points in the last six months and yes they will keep pushing more shots. Soon fully vaccinated will be 4 shots then 5 shots. I am guessing fauci will gladly help promote more shots. But tons of willing people will do it so why would they not keep pushing more boosers it is massive money for them. Just like the booster was only for older people and one and on.

Lightfoot just drove a ton of business to the suburbs. My buddy moved out of Chiicago becasue of her last year and it literally a half mile out of the city limits with no restrictions and far less crime. Withethe crazy taxes, crime, and cost of living in Chicago she will simply just drive out more people but she does not care.

Reactions: Crayfish57

Dear Lori… GFU

Catturd ™

Israel is up to four shots. Who will be the 1st country to reach 10?

Dear Lori… GFU
Well she clearly has to. There's never been a man in world history that would do it for her.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
And yet when McDonald's advertises, you tough guys have no problems driving there to get your Big Mac, large freedom fries and a diet coke.

And yet that is exactly what wealthy nations like the USA are doing. So I guess do not expect anything to change much with the current game plan of boosting priority number one in rich countries.

The World Health Organization chief has warned that the rush in wealthy countries to roll out additional COVID vaccine doses is deepening the inequity in access to vaccines and is prolonging the pandemic.

“No country can boost its way out of the pandemic,” WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said on Wednesday.

Meanwhile, a new South African study, along with data on hospitalisations and deaths in the country’s fourth wave of COVID infections, suggest that the risk of severe disease is lower with Omicron than with previous variants, a top scientist has said.

Dear Lori… GFU
You called it and it is very predictable. The stage is already being set for the fourth jab. They darn well know they are coming with another shot they just will not come right out and say it yet.

BIDEN: "I listen to the scientists and I’m sure the scientists are paying very close attention to that. There may be a need for another booster, but that remains to be seen."
MUIR: "So it remains a possibility?"
BIDEN: "It remains a possibility."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT