ADVERTISEMENT

Is there any real doubt that baby boomers are the worst US generation ever?

If the WWII generation was the "greatest generation ever," then are their kids the worst? I love it how they also tend to bitch the most about the way things are now, seemingly failing to realize that they made the world the way it is now.

(limiting this to the United States)
Wow. Thanks for judging me strictly by my age. I used to be you hand stupid too.

Wow. Thanks for judging me strictly by my age. I used to be you hand stupid too.

Never trust anybody over 30.

Signed,
The Numbskull, Flower-Power, Woodstock, Levitate-the-Pentagon, Whole World Is Watching, Peace-Sex-Drugs, Baby-Boomer, Wouldn't-Know-Liberty-If-It-Bit-Em-In-The-Ass Generation
fda93aada95c9826bbde0834548dd49c

My parents, both passed on now, were boomers. What I see in that generation is a VERY selfish generation. They brought divorce to the masses, they brought me,me,me,me to the masses and terrible money habits.

Other than that, they've done well and are currently being bailed out by pension funds. I'm not a big boomer fan.
Didn't Boomer liberals codify abortion law? That should be a positive attribute in your fvk'd up mind.

Actually, nothing I said was wrong, therefore your statement is total BS.

I think Peegs would have banned your ass for that one. I'm glad you're not the typical hoosier fan.
lol - Its a line from Pulp Fiction dork.

If you're that sensitive, you probably shouldn't post here. You'll only get hurt and cry.

Peegs?? You said Peegs? Who's that?? And, oh yeah, provide a link.
If Peegs woudl have banned OTF posters for something like that there never would have been an OTF.

This guy is sorely out of place.. and clueless.

If Peegs woudl have banned OTF posters for something like that there never would have been an OTF.

I'm a baby boomer and we're the best. We have a great work ethic and we stay out of trouble. All four guys in my golf group are baby boomers and we still walk when we play golf because we're "real men".

I'm a baby boomer and we're the best. We have a great work ethic and we stay out of trouble. All four guys in my golf group are baby boomers and we still walk when we play golf because we're "real men".

Are you senile? No, really, are you?

Your generation began the decline of America. Nearly everything people complain about today (even those in your generation) was made by your generation's actions.

Your generation began the decline of America. Nearly everything people complain about today (even those in your generation) was made by your generation's actions.

I don't blame them .. I instead blame the stupid and the greedy of every generation. They cause every problem. always have. Where ever a problem exists that doesn't make logical sense, the benefactors are power mongers, and the enablers are the stupid.

They were the first American generation that lived under the threat of nuclear war and also within a super power. They were spoiled and scared little b*tches. But, to be fair, every generation that followed has been even more spoiled. While they are the generation that started it, the following generations are the ones that continued to enable it.

I give, as an example, the perfect Gen X and later protest song.

Waiting on the world to change. Waiting.?That's what everyone is and has been doing. Just waiting and hoping that the people get it. Only they never do, because a majority of people are fking stupid. Either through lack of intellect, lack of wisdom, lack of knowledge, or fear and greed. They are unable to function beyond petty selfish needs.

Generations are not the problem. Races are not the problem. Religions are not the problem. Nationality is not the problem. It's simply a problem based on the vast majority of stupidity. There's stupid people in every generation, and they are the majority. There's stupid people in every religion, and they are the majority. etc..

Basically Trumptards come in many different forms. There's Allahtards. Jesustards. Corptards. Boomtards. X-tards. Just a tard infested world.

When the robots take over they will come to one of two conclusions. It won't be "kill the Baby Boomers", but instead, exterminate the stupid, or exterminate humanity entirely.

How can a generation be the greatest if they raised such horrible children??? Is raising kids not on the grading scale??
It should be noted that said "greatest generation" witnessed unspeakable horrors and then had to come home and try to assimilate back into society and raise a family and act like everything was fine. That just might have a little to do with it. Maybe. Just a tad.

You truly have no clue. I got banned for using the word "creaning". He said he guessed it was flaming.

You truly have no clue. I got banned for using the word "creaning". He said he guessed it was flaming.
You're on the AOTF numbnuts .. it's the ghetto of IU rivals. Rules are a bit more relaxed here than on other boards. Trolling and insults are an every day occurrence and only the socially constipated take it seriously and get offended. Relax...

Freakin noobs..

Reactions: twenty02

Do you not realize what board you are on mutha****er?

I realize you are a Purdue fan, but hard to believe anyone could be as big a clueless dork as you are showing here. Remove your head from your ass and breathe.

Reactions: T.M.P.
Do you not realize what board you are on mutha****er?

I realize you are a Purdue fan, but hard to believe anyone could be as big a clueless dork as you are showing here. Remove your head from your ass and breathe.
The good thing here is that most IU fans are not like you. I bet you make them proud.

The good thing here is that most IU fans are not like you. I bet you make them proud.
Brother choptalk, I too was vilified by the denizens of this board. Perhaps you should adopt my message of love and understanding. These kind folks seem to respond much better to my love than threats and insults.

Peace.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT