ADVERTISEMENT

In all honesty….

TMFT

All-Big Ten
Nov 4, 2019
I really wish they didn’t publicize this one. I’m not even sure he’s the best punter at IU and I do t know if we even have other punters. I try to get excited about watch list mentions , but can’t here.

He had some bad punts last year and also some really good ones. He was a freshman kicking live for the first time and usually backed up against the end zone. I expect him to be better this year but I don’t know if last years showing should have landed him on this list.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Why are some posters so brutally harsh? Last year was a bad year in general, and no doubt this heralded Aussie punter didn’t crush it in his first year. I don’t think he “earned” punter watch list status yet either.

But to trash him before he’s punted once in his second season? Some of you “fans” are something.

I would bet he will vastly improve over last season. And even if that was a low bar, if it’s much better than last year that’s a great step in the right direction.

I really wish they didn’t publicize this one. I’m not even sure he’s the best punter at IU and I do t know if we even have other punters. I try to get excited about watch list mentions , but can’t here.

He was named to a preseason award list.... how could they not publicize this?

I get being critical, but come on.

What?

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT