ADVERTISEMENT

I'm feeling the Bern! Sort of.

Agreed. I hate voting third party, unless it's in a race where the candidate has a legit chance. Two-party politics suck, but it's what we have, and what we always will have under this Constitution, so we have to work with what the Founders gave us.
Where in the Constitution did the Founders give us two parties? Since that document the two parties have worked hard to codify into law, and into popular belief, that we must have a two party system. That is 100% untrue. We could have a 4 party system, or a no party (if we had listened to GW) system. But the parties have sold us on the idea that there have to be two parties.

If I were Hillary I'd use the right's obsession with her as part of the campaign. Talk about all those investigations they've done on her and the lack of findings of any wrong doing. That's how I'd address the trust issues by pointing out she's more trustworthy than the right is and apparently more honest as well.

That is what the right has shown us all these years of investigating her after all, given the outcomes of their investigations.

She's been vetted to hell and back.
She's being investigated by the FBI - you know, part of the administration's Justice Department. Keep ignoring her likely crimes all you want, but this isn't the GOP doing the investigation.

Last edited:
Where in the Constitution did the Founders give us two parties? Since that document the two parties have worked hard to codify into law, and into popular belief, that we must have a two party system. That is 100% untrue. We could have a 4 party system, or a no party (if we had listened to GW) system. But the parties have sold us on the idea that there have to be two parties.
They gave us a first past the post system, which naturally leads to two party politics.

Calling people, including Trump, racists and bigots because they don't accept open borders will be completely ineffective despite his missteps.
People call Trump a racist and a bigot because he makes racist statements, not because he doesn't "accept open borders" -- whatever that means.

People call Trump a racist and a bigot because he makes racist statements, not because he doesn't "accept open borders" -- whatever that means.

Yes, those aren't "missteps". There are several serious GOP candidates (and by that I mean most GOP candidates) who aren't making racist hay, but Donald Trump is not one of them.

She's being investigated by the FBI - you know, part of the administration's Justice Department. Keep ignoring her likely crimes all you want, but this isn't the GOP doing the investigation.

I'm not ignoring it, just waiting for it to actually happen. You guys have cried "Wolf" far too often for me to get excited about anything you say in regards to Hillary.

AGAIN, outside of being a politician you haven't proven jack yet.

I'm not ignoring it, just waiting for it to actually happen. You guys have cried "Wolf" far too often for me to get excited about anything you say in regards to Hillary.

AGAIN, outside of being a politician you haven't proven jack yet.
It's not what I say. It's what is.

Sander's rally in LA last night.

CMGHisLW8AAyn8H.jpg

I don't know that I'd write him off just yet...

-----

Bernie Sanders Holds Boston's Largest Democratic Primary Rally Ever

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBing
I really don't know if I'd write off Sanders just yet. He's already ahead of where Obama was at this time.

Google search: Sanders rally sets record, he's setting attendance records all over the place.
It's hard to write off a guy who is clearly popular and inspiring among large groups of people. And I want to believe. But the poll numbers...

Even if you remove PPP and Gravis from the equation - as they obviously are in the bag for Hillary - it doesn't look good. NH, yes. Iowa and Wiscy, maybe. Nevada? Well, who knows there. But it starts getting rough really quick. There are still Democrats in the south, or delegates at least, and they don't like Bernie.

Reactions: meridian and MrBing
It's hard to write off a guy who is clearly popular and inspiring among large groups of people. And I want to believe. But the poll numbers...

Even if you remove PPP and Gravis from the equation - as they obviously are in the bag for Hillary - it doesn't look good. NH, yes. Iowa and Wiscy, maybe. Nevada? Well, who knows there. But it starts getting rough really quick. There are still Democrats in the south, or delegates at least, and they don't like Bernie.

Yeah I know, funny considering how tired so many say they are of the status quo but by the looks of it here, most aren't voting for anyone outside of their comfort zone.

He's the only "different" one running and the only honest one. Want to change, then vote for the guy who lives differently and not just says it.

I agree but we can't give up hope. If he can win a couple early states this might be a race. Maybe the FBI will help him out by recommending criminal charges. ;) Feel the Bern!

Reactions: meridian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT