ADVERTISEMENT

if you ran iu basketball like a business

You didn’t though. No one is arguing that Banks shouldn’t help us in the future. He is the same level player as KJ Adams out of high school. CJ Gunn is a Leal level recruit.
I haven’t said one word about Gunn dipshit. All this doom and gloom before THIS year is even over as asinine. Not a single person on here, especially you, hasn’t the slightest clue as to what next years roster will look like and who will and won’t contribute.

Reactions: papawboog
We're not a tournament team next yr without BIG help in the portal..
You pick..
But any combination of two bigs..A wing .And a good p.g....
Without that..Mike's got for sale signs in his yard next March...

Reactions: B1G_Fan
I haven’t said one word about Gunn dipshit. All this doom and gloom before THIS year is even over as asinine. Not a single person on here, especially you, hasn’t the slightest clue as to what next years roster will look like and who will and won’t contribute.
You were talking about Gunn when saying Adams went from 4 mpg to averaging
Over 10 ppg this year, dipshit.

Our ONLY chance of having a good roster next year is to hit a grand slam in the portal this year. What any of us know of our current projected roster next year, is that it will be absolute dogshit. Transfers can change that outlook. You spent all off-season pumping up Gunn only for him to prove he’s a midmajor (at best) player. Exactly what I would have expected from a FORMER JV girls basketball “coach”.

You were talking about Gunn when saying Adams went from 4 mpg to averaging
Over 10 ppg this year, dipshit.

Our ONLY chance of having a good roster next year is to hit a grand slam in the portal this year. What any of us know of our current projected roster next year, is that it will be absolute dogshit. Transfers can change that outlook. You spent all off-season pumping up Gunn only for him to prove he’s a midmajor (at best) player. Exactly what I would have expected from a FORMER JV girls basketball “coach”.
Lol I didn’t say a word about Gunn. Below is my quote, verbatim. Gunn’s name isn’t mentioned once lol.
Delusional. There are guys who don’t see a lot of time this year that will contribute next year (can literally apply this to all 356 D1 participating teams) as well as guys who aren’t currently on the roster. Welcome to college basketball.

Lol I didn’t say a word about Gunn. Below is my quote, verbatim. Gunn’s name isn’t mentioned once lol.
and it was clear you were talking about Gunn, because that’s who the other poster responded about. You were wrong about Gunn. End of story.

and it was clear you were talking about Gunn, because that’s who the other poster responded about. You were wrong about Gunn. End of story.
Banks? Players from the portal? Incoming freshman? Please show me where I said CJ Gunn was going to transform into a double-digit scorer overnight? You can’t because I never said that. And don’t get me started on being wrong, we don’t need another new handle from you trying to start over and save face.

Reactions: Radio Zero
No, he wasn’t cleared medically, and wasn’t going to be cleared, so now they are hoping for a medical redshirt (which requires IU to play 37 games).

Why doesn’t Race come back since he only played 25% of his freshman year? He has a better case for a medical hardship waiver than X.
Where did you get the info he wasn’t going to be cleared? My sources said he would have been cleared

Banks? Players from the portal? Incoming freshman? Please show me where I said CJ Gunn was going to transform into a double-digit scorer overnight? You can’t because I never said that. And don’t get me started on being wrong, we don’t need another new handle from you trying to start over and save face.
Lol you were clearly talking about Gunn. You spent all off-season pimping him up along with the Tim Hoosier dude. You were absolutely wrong.

I’ve never once started a new handle to attempt a new start. I’ve also never once pretending to be someone different. We probably can’t say the same for you.

You are a failed high school JV girls coach, and you think you know basketball because of that. The Gunn hill you died on proves otherwise.

Where did you get the info he wasn’t going to be cleared? My sources said he would have been cleared
The ncaa? The medical waiver rules are clear. You can’t play more than 30% of the season. That would require 37 games played as X played in 11 games.

You’re asking this dipshit for inside sources? The same guy who was in the surgery room with Mason Gillis? The same guy whose best friend was TJD’s roommate and claimed he was leaving after his freshman year? The same guy who said Yasir to Louisville was a done deal? This guy doesn’t know his ass from his face? Why do you think he’s on his 15th handle? He’s an absolute buffoon.

The ncaa? The medical waiver rules are clear. You can’t play more than 30% of the season. That would require 37 games played as X played in 11 games.
There are waivers granted every year - IU has a list.
You didn’t respond to not getting cleared to play this year.

You can’t argue with these guys. They doom and gloom for its own sake. There are probably 1000s upon 1000s of examples of freshman playing little and emerging later. How good did either Murray brother look as freshmen for Iowa? Pretty sure the lottery pick averaged like 7 points off the bench and this years first round pick averaged 3 minutes per game.

Reactions: ericrossiu
You’re asking this dipshit for inside sources? The same guy who was in the surgery room with Mason Gillis? The same guy whose best friend was TJD’s roommate and claimed he was leaving after his freshman year? The same guy who said Yasir to Louisville was a done deal? This guy doesn’t know his ass from his face? Why do you think he’s on his 15th handle? He’s an absolute buffoon.
Lol you dumb shit. You have to make up crap to make yourself sound credible. Not a single thing you posted other than Yasir
to Louisville being a done deal is anything I said. IU ponied up and not only gave Yasir a big raise, but made him co-associate head coach in order to keep him.

Everything else you said is absolute BS. Probably stuff you heard in the high school halls at your janitorial job.

There are waivers granted every year - IU has a list.
You didn’t respond to not getting cleared to play this year.
Waivers are granted for those that qualify. Name someone who got a waiver after playing more than 30% of the year.

I did respond to him not getting cleared this year. He still isn’t practicing which means he still hasn’t been cleared.

Kansas has went to like 35 straight and we are celebrating just making in 3 times in a row? Wow our expectations have fallen
Who is celebrating?
The program was pretty low and that had NOTHING to do with CMW. He is two for two.
To get to 35 you first need to start with 1, 2, 3 etc.

Who is celebrating?
The program was pretty low and that had NOTHING to do with CMW. He is two for two.

Please, go on.

1, 2, 3 on the what now?

Who is celebrating?
To get to 35 you first need to start with
Who is celebrating?
CMW will do what’s necessary.
The only white that 60+ year old goatee has ever seen was the day he re-recruited TJD last spring.
Have some faith.

Lol you dumb shit. You have to make up crap to make yourself sound credible. Not a single thing you posted other than Yasir
to Louisville being a done deal is anything I said. IU ponied up and not only gave Yasir a big raise, but made him co-associate head coach in order to keep him.

Everything else you said is absolute BS. Probably stuff you heard in the high school halls at your janitorial job.
Please. You’re the same Ivy Tech grad from New Castle who has masqueraded around these boards as some in the know savant for years under numerous handles acting like you have some hard inside knowledge because you pay $10/mo for a subscription to feel important. NCTrojan, TrojanFan04, etc you’re the same hilljack who unfortunately has an opinion.

If you were to fire Woodson, who would you target? Genuinely curious. My whole family are big Hoosier fans and they seem to be upset at Woodson, but from an outsider’s perspective he took the dumpster fire that Archie made and has brought it back to the tourney two years in a row, not to mention he’s beaten us (Purdue) three out of four times now. I get being upset about losing to PSU today, but surely this is better from where you guys were?

I’m not trying to sound like I’m looking down on you all, I’m just genuinely curious about your thoughts, I thought Woodson was doing pretty darn good.

Waivers are granted for those that qualify. Name someone who got a waiver after playing more than 30% of the year.

I did respond to him not getting cleared this year. He still isn’t practicing which means he still hasn’t been cleared.
If you qualify by the rules, it is not a waiver

Reactions: UncleMark
Please. You’re the same Ivy Tech grad from New Castle who has masqueraded around these boards as some in the know savant for years under numerous handles acting like you have some hard inside knowledge because you pay $10/mo for a subscription to feel important. NCTrojan, TrojanFan04, etc you’re the same hilljack who unfortunately has an opinion.
Lol you said 15 names, yet you literally named my only two only names on this board, and the only reasons I had those names were due to getting banned in the Purdue board. I’ve never once hid who I am.

Also lol at you calling me an Ivy Tech guy. I’m an actual IU grad unlike you who doesn’t even have a degree let alone from IU. I think there’s a spill in the cafeteria that needs your assistance.

IU doesn’t control NIL. I’m sure Woody would disagree with you
IU 100% controls NIL. The collectives make deals based on the wishes of the coaches. That will never be said officially for obvious reasons, but that’s a fact.

So you don’t actually know anything about Newton’s season, right? He’s played in like 3 games.

Best case scenario for Cupps is that he is Smith next year. IU would still be horrible.

No game changers in the 2023 class that needed to have a huge immediate impact.
My son played against Gabe multiple tines over the last four summers ...

Gabe isn't as developed as Braden was but he's a solid kid who'll do well at IU. As for your best case, Braden made the BIG 10 All -Freshman team and was Honorable Mention All-BIG 10... i think you'd take that if it occurred.

The down year almost across the board for the big names hasn’t happened in some time. The Big Ten was terrible this year. This Purdue team would have finished 5th or 6th in last year’s Big Ten.
College basketball is so down overall that this same PU team could win it all this year. I can see the network developing it's feel good storyline now...Coach Keady's parting moment in the sun watching his handpicked protege finally leading his team to the illusive Promised Land of college basketball as red-faced Hoosier fans are forced to watch, helplessly.

College basketball is so down overall that this same PU team could win it all this year. I can see the network developing it's feel good storyline now...Coach Keady's parting moment in the sun watching his handpicked protege finally leading his team to the illusive Promised Land of college basketball as red-faced Hoosier fans are forced to watch, helplessly.

Painter is the most due for a natty....they've got the squad this year. Can they overcome the curse? Cubs did....

If a business, you would fire or demote Hood-Schifino (a 33 % three point shooter for this entire season) for gunning up a low percentage 3-pointer at that point near the end of the game. It was obviously beyond his established job skills or job description.

Remember how Hood-Schifino single-handedly killed Purdue? It wasn't like that. Instead, it was by unstoppable midrange jump shots that were virtually automatic from his hands (not a glorious hail Mary as he foolishly attempted when so much was at stake at that point in the Maryland game).

You gotta know when to hold them, fold them etc. etc. etc. or, I guess you could look forward to playing in France next year. The wine is great over there,
JHS hit the three vs Michigan a week ago to send us to OT.

Painter is the most due for a natty....they've got the squad this year. Can they overcome the curse? Cubs did....
If not this year, then next. I shudder at the thought of what the portal may bring them as the missing piece to complete their puzzle. It's a frustrating time to be an IU fan. Their success is the gasoline poured onto our open wounds. On one hand, I hate we don't have the chance to beat them a third time this season. On the other hand, my left one, I'm glad they don't have the chance to beat us in the most recent game played. College basketball lost the opportunity for a marquee game today in Chicago. Penn State beat us the first time on insane three point marksmanship. Yesterday, they beat us on insane free throw percentage. Some things are just not meant to be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT