ADVERTISEMENT

I Am Truly Saddened

They aren’t anarchists. They’re opportunists. They aren’t boarding up in a blue city because of anarchists. They are boarding up because of young black opportunists. Many of whom won’t even have voted. They’re bored and will use the opp to go wreck some stuff. Good lord.
There you go again with absolutely no evidence. Young black? Many of the protestors in BLM that were causing trouble were white. And as we know, some were even right wing. Good Lord indeed.

There you go again with absolutely no evidence. Young black? Many of the protestors in BLM that were causing trouble were white. And as we know, some were even right wing. Good Lord indeed.
Lmao other than living here through it all. Representing injured cops. I live one mile from the boarded up stuff. It’s largely young blacks in Saint Louis. That’s not shocking. That’s reality. They have nothing else to do. Pretending it’s someone or something else doesn’t help or fix anything. But it’s certainly not being boarded up over trumpsters here.

Last edited:
Reactions: vesuvius13
That’s laughable. It’s not Trump supporters rioting and looting.

So those were Biden supporters driving Trump trucks, Mad Max style intimidating the Biden bus?

That was Biden supporters in their Trump trucks that shutdown the highway into NYC that caused a five hour delay?

That was Biden supporters that was planning on kidnapping and killing the governor of Michigan?

Is it Biden calling for 'poll watchers' to intimidate voters at the polls?

Did Biden say he was going to declare victory at the end of the night before the absentee votes are counted?

Yes it's a sad, sad, sad state when everyone can see the chaos a mile away that Trump has sown.

It's why Florida and Ohio are sooo important tomorrow. If one turns blue then it snaps Trump's neck and then maybe we can avoid pandemonium.

If he wins both then it will come down to absentee voting (PA could take a week) which plays into Trump's election anarchy strategy to throw out absentee votes.

Which he'll send to the newly minted conservative court which will probably rule in his favor, even if Biden wins handily when it's all said and done.

Then yes, people are going to lose their shit.

This is Trump's Merica.

Last edited:
They’re in the shadows planning to overthrow state governments by kidnapping and killing the governor. That’s all.

Btw, the little macho Texas pickup incident against the Biden bus is a taste of the intimidation and behavior of some Trump supporters. And don’t forget during a lot of those protests last summer we had men with rifles standing by to intimidate even the peaceful protesters. Not to mention the men with rifles in the Michigan statehouse angry with the governor for shutting down.

No.. I’m sure if Trump loses these folks won’t do anything, especially when crazy Trump probably will spur them on with violent rhetoric via Twitter. In fact, he’s already started:
Trump's Tweet criticizing the Supreme Court said, "Something must be done!" without specifying what.

Prompting people that they "must" do something with no limits is a tacit approval of whatever those listeners decide they "must" do.

Reactions: TommyCracker
The discussion isn't about court fights it is about violence in the streets

Biden and Harris may officially accept a negative outcome but their mindless supporters have been burning cities, beating innocent people and assaulting police for months. The country is now bracing for what they will do if trump is reelected. It isn't a bunch of fat rednecks or rich wall streeters people are preparing for.

Trump is 90% sure to lose but if he doesn't then Biden and harris have to engage quickly to try to stop the carnage.

Biden isn't a Jesus figure to the dems.

Trump is absolutely a cult of personality to his supporters and they've been plotting/doing crazy shit particularly in the past month in regards to intimidation tactics.

It's pretty simple.

If Biden loses after all the votes are counted, there won't be much outrage.

If Biden loses because Trump got the Supreme Court to throw out absentee ballots (or other shenanigans) then there will be a harsh reaction.

If Biden beats Trump and Trump claims it was stolen from him....then you're going to see a whole bunch of militia going batshit crazy with violence. It will be a holy war in their minds.

You thought liberal arts students were destructive....wait til you see middle, aged LARP's.

Again, Florida (or Ohio) is extremely critical tomorrow because they count votes as they come in and should be able to declare their winner tomorrow night.

I can't stress how important that is.

Reactions: UncleMark
Also . . .

QAnon (which Trump has refused to condemn) and the far-right The Oath Keepers have intimated they'll resort to violence if Trump loses.

A "Trump Train" caravan surrounded a Biden bus in Texas over the weekend, forcing it to reduce speed and prompting a 9-1-1 call from bus occupants concerned for their safety.

Trump cultists shut down a portion of the Garden State Parkway and a bridge in New York over the weekend by deliberately blocking traffic.

Trump lauded Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17 year old kid who killed two protestors in Kenosha, suggesting he was a hero.

Trump to his followers: "Be poll watchers when you go there. Watch all the thieving and stealing and robbing they do."

Trump's recurring theme has been "The Democrats have been trying to rig this election because that's the only way they're going to win."

The International Crisis Group, a reputable organization that reports on instability in failing states and war zones, warns that the US faces "unfamiliar danger" in the coming days: "Americans . . . have not in living memory faced the realistic prospect that the incumbent may reject the outcome or that armed violence may result," the group writes.

This is Trump's legacy. Sad indeed.

Goddamnit I need to read through a thread before I post.

Then I would of just said....'umm, what he said'.

Last edited:
I don’t think anyone would say it. Not sure it needs to be said. Just reality

I disagree with you here McMurtry.

Trump has actually said that there will be violence in PA if absentee ballots are accepted.

Like I said before, there are four scenarios and two end in violence in the streets.

1. All votes counted and Biden loses. No violence.
2. All votes counted and Biden wins, but Trump gets absentee votes discredited giving him the win (backed by the freshly 'stolen' Supreme Court ruling in his favor). Violence.
3. Biden wins and Trump says he was cheated. Violence
4. Florida turns blue tomorrow, Biden ends up winning. Trump still says he was cheated so there will be some flare ups but a Florida loss is a knockout blow for him.

Biden is a senile old angry racist. The Democratic party looks like the party of hate. All they do is complain and hatei. This is all theater between the 2 parties that need removed from the American political process. They do not care about the American people only about themselves and power.

Also . . .

QAnon (which Trump has refused to condemn) and the far-right The Oath Keepers have intimated they'll resort to violence if Trump loses.

A "Trump Train" caravan surrounded a Biden bus in Texas over the weekend, forcing it to reduce speed and prompting a 9-1-1 call from bus occupants concerned for their safety.

Trump cultists shut down a portion of the Garden State Parkway and a bridge in New York over the weekend by deliberately blocking traffic.

Trump lauded Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17 year old kid who killed two protestors in Kenosha, suggesting he was a hero.

Trump to his followers: "Be poll watchers when you go there. Watch all the thieving and stealing and robbing they do."

Trump's recurring theme has been "The Democrats have been trying to rig this election because that's the only way they're going to win."

The International Crisis Group, a reputable organization that reports on instability in failing states and war zones, warns that the US faces "unfamiliar danger" in the coming days: "Americans . . . have not in living memory faced the realistic prospect that the incumbent may reject the outcome or that armed violence may result," the group writes.

This is Trump's legacy. Sad indeed.
Ironically, these tactics were likely learned, or certainly have been deployed by BLM “cultists”. Rittenhouse is their version of George Floyd, a criminal being deified.

Trump is absolutely a cult of personality to his supporters and they've been plotting/doing crazy shit particularly in the past month in regards to intimidation tactics.

It's pretty simple.

If Biden loses because Trump got the Supreme Court to throw out absentee ballots (or other shenanigans) then there will be a harsh reaction.

If Biden beats Trump and Trump claims it was stolen from him....then you're going to see a whole bunch of militia going batshit crazy with violence. It will be a holy war in their minds.

You thought liberal arts students were destructive....wait til you see middle, aged LARP's.

Again, Florida (or Ohio) is extremely critical tomorrow because they count votes as they come in and should be able to declare their winner tomorrow night.

Too often politicians pay no price for a lie, or even a crime. Instead, we conveniently overlook the bad behavior by saying ‘but I like his polices,’ or ‘the economy is doing great.’

This decoupling of a leader’s personal character from the general environment in which he or she governs works only to a point.

Trivial times may tolerate trivial leaders. But ask any military commander who has led people into battle, and they will tell you that in times of great stress, the poor character of a leader will have a corrosive effect on an entire unit. Character, integrity and morality do matter

Jeh Johnson

Not laughable in the slightest. Without a doubt the most divisive President of at least the last 100 years, shouldn't be a surprise he was successful in turning the country into a circus. He thrives on chaos, after all.
The Left Coast is a circus for sure.
Most of the country is just fine.
Again, it will not be Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, Patriot Prayer and militias destroying public and private property and peoples' livlihoods.
We ALL know who signs the checks.

Ironically, these tactics were likely learned, or certainly have been deployed by BLM “cultists”. Rittenhouse is their version of George Floyd, a criminal being deified.
Only a ****ing moron compares Kyle Rittenhouse with the fentanyl addict and leftist icon George Floyd.

It's pretty simple.

I definitely agree with the "cultish" aspect of the trumpians and for that reason I am concerned about some idiot Gravy Seals doing dumb. Fortunately the numbers of those idiots is relatively small and they are spread out and more rural. And trump is going to claim it was stolen...you can bet on that as he has already put that in motion.

I hope you are right about the tide pod army not going nuts in the event of a trump upset but their recent history is of grave concern. I fear for the police, small business owners and virus spread if they get going again.

Agree on FL and Ahia.

Trump has actually said that there will be violence in PA if absentee ballots are accepted.

Like I said before, there are four scenarios and two end in violence in the streets.

2. All votes counted and Biden wins, but Trump gets absentee votes discredited giving him the win (backed by the freshly 'stolen' Supreme Court ruling in his favor). Violence.
4. Florida turns blue tomorrow, Biden ends up winning. Trump still says he was cheated so there will be some flare ups but a Florida loss is a knockout blow for him.

Goat was responding to stores being boarded up in my neighborhood. The only republicans around here wear burberry’s and sure as hell aren’t looting Nordstrom. This is a blue city. They are boarded because they fear young blacks will loot if trump wins. Now they might not be biden supporters, they might not vote, but that is reality of who will loot and they certainly aren’t trumpers. There aren’t any here to loot

Goat was responding to stores being boarded up in my neighborhood. The only republicans around here wear burberry’s and sure as hell aren’t looting Nordstrom. This is a blue city. They are boarded because they fear young blacks will loot if trump wins. Now they might not be biden supporters, they might not vote, but that is reality of who will loot and they certainly aren’t trumpers. There aren’t any here to loot

Why are people thinking that, we have a couple posters in the know here assuring us young Black males are voting Trump in large numbers? Are they going to riot if Biden wins? Or maybe some of our posters are wrong?

Trump's Tweet criticizing the Supreme Court said, "Something must be done!" without specifying what.

Prompting people that they "must" do something with no limits is a tacit approval of whatever those listeners decide they "must" do.
You obviously didn’t see this:

Trump's tweet also said the Supreme Court's decision would "induce violence in the streets."

Last edited:
MTIOTF and his ilk cry one manufactured sad tear drop for every ocean of tears cried that every black in the US has to board up his life every waking (and sleeping) moment to protect themselves from violence perpetrated by blue uniformed head cases.

That’s the insidious false equivalence perpetuated in this thread.

Why are people thinking that, we have a couple posters in the know here assuring us young Black males are voting Trump in large numbers? Are they going to riot if Biden wins? Or maybe some of our posters are wrong?
I would bet my life there will be zero rioting/looting where I live if Biden wins. Stores are boarding up in case trump wins.

You might be the dumbest poster on this board. At least top three. Or you’re 12. Facts of cases matter. You post stupid shit so often I think you might be first ignore
Lol. This must be the worst day you’ve had in a long time. My condolences.

Lol. This must be the worst day you’ve had in a long time. My condolences.
Lmao dumbshit. It’s a great day! Kids are off school. The election. I have two degrees in politics. I love this stuff. Champions league!!! We’re having a shrimp boil. But please in the meantime continue to reply to every post on the board with the knowledge and breadth of experience of a 1/ year old

You might be the dumbest poster on this board. At least top three. Or you’re 12. Facts of cases matter. You post stupid shit so often I think you might be first ignore
There are degrees and levels of truth. Regardless of your degree, you’re at a relatively low level.

I would bet my life there will be zero rioting/looting where I live if Biden wins. Stores are boarding up in case trump wins.
5 states (Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Oregon, Georgia) on alert for militia activity post election. And this is in case Biden wins, which is more likely.

Lmao dumbshit. It’s a great day! Kids are off school. Champions league!!! We’re having a shrimp boil. But please in the meantime continue to reply to every post on the board with the knowledge and breadth of experience of a 12 year old
Sure, maestro. In the last three days your posting has devolved into one ad hominem after another. That’s your valuable time you’re spending calling me an idiot, don’t forget. Not a particularly good indicator of sanity. Oh and yesterday was your last post to me...

Please ignore me if that will make you feel better.

5 states (Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Oregon, Georgia) on alert for militia activity post election. And this is in case Biden wins, which is more likely.

I don’t doubt that for a second. I was referring to my neighborhood being boarded in Stl.

Sure, maestro. In the last three days your posting has devolved into one ad hominem after another. That’s your valuable time you’re spending calling me an idiot, don’t forget. Not a particularly good indicator of sanity. Oh and yesterday was your last post to me...

Please ignore me if that will make you feel better.

Every post you make sounds like a sound bite from tv.

Biden is a senile old angry racist. The Democratic party looks like the party of hate. All they do is complain and hatei. This is all theater between the 2 parties that need removed from the American political process. They do not care about the American people only about themselves and power.
The democrat party is the world's most successful hate group

It attracts poor people who hate rich people.
It attracts black people who hate white people.
It attracts gays who hate straight people.
It attracts feminists who hate men.
It attracts environmentalists who hate growth and economic development.
It attracts journalists who hate religious patriots.
All hate, all the time..!

The democrat party is the world's most successful hate group

It attracts poor people who hate rich people.
It attracts black people who hate white people.
It attracts gays who hate straight people.
It attracts feminists who hate men.
It attracts environmentalists who hate growth and economic development.
It attracts journalists who hate religious patriots.
All hate, all the time..!
I've never seen anybody who hates more people than you do, Len, including poor people, Black people, gays, feminists, environmentalists, journalists . . . and all Democrats.

Enjoy your day.

Speak the truth.

Only one side is looking to unite all of America, restore decency, treat people fairly, stamp out racism, fascism, neo-Naziism, xenophobia, sexism, anti-Semitism, hatred of the LBGTQ community... I could go on.

One party is staunchly anti-hate. The other party is trying to do all that is in their power to keep the anti-haters from voting.

One party is on the right side of history. It is a new party for me, frankly, because the party that I belonged to since I was 18 left me to form a cult.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT