ADVERTISEMENT

CNN - "Nero (D) Fiddles While The US Burns"

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg

During Obama, the Democrats weaponized the FBI/Department of Justice/IRS against their political opponents - exceeding even Nixon in abusing power.

The night the DNC figured out Hillary was going to lose, they decided to try and kill Trump with 1,000 cuts. 3-4 allegations a week. Doesn't matter if its tue - just get him to deny it.

When it didn't work, the had their sycophants call everybody racists for 4 years, faked a Russian collusion story which blew up on them, claimed Russian Facebook bots impacted the Hillary election but e-voting and mail ballots were impervious to fraud, impeached Trump and failed to convict, and now can't pin January 6 on him, while ineffectively handling at least SOME evidence that suggests they made January 6 a false flag event. (Word to the wise - you may hate him. but don't ever get cross examined by Cruz. If he could dial the pride back a couple of notches and tone down to "humble confusion by the evidence," he'd be the trial lawyer of his generation. But he's a political hack, so hiding his prick side is not possible.Then again, in these puppet shows, the prick side gets the necessary job done.)

So the Demidiots have strengthened Trump in a way his own party could not, while destroying the economy with decades of ridiculous energy policy, have removed the US a deterrent to Chinese and Soviet expansion, made North Korea bold again, and have the Supreme Court being threatened ala the GOP softball game, Rand Paul assaulted in his yard, McConnell picketed at home, etc.

The every-day democrat tells us "silence is violence" - so they admit to supporting all of this by failing to disabuse their party of these wrongful acts, and crime is surging in every city of any size.

Where is the Democrat equivalent of the Lincoln Project? Where are the Democrat equivalent of the "never trump"GOP movement? Nowhere. The Democrats are in lockstep, silently supporting their jackbooted thugs in the street with THEIR silence, and Maxine Waters still in office fomenting violence with every breath.

Shame.

And the first instinct against this post will be the regulars with "well, Trump ...."

Shorter TL/DR:

The current Democrat Party is an existential threat to the United States.
The GOP is wholly ineffective in delivering any message.

Thank God for my pain meds.

During Obama, the Democrats weaponized the FBI/Department of Justice/IRS against their political opponents - exceeding even Nixon in abusing power.

The night the DNC figured out Hillary was going to lose, they decided to try and kill Trump with 1,000 cuts. 3-4 allegations a week. Doesn't matter if its tue - just get him to deny it.

When it didn't work, the had their sycophants call everybody racists for 4 years, faked a Russian collusion story which blew up on them, claimed Russian Facebook bots impacted the Hillary election but e-voting and mail ballots were impervious to fraud, impeached Trump and failed to convict, and now can't pin January 6 on him, while ineffectively handling at least SOME evidence that suggests they made January 6 a false flag event. (Word to the wise - you may hate him. but don't ever get cross examined by Cruz. If he could dial the pride back a couple of notches and tone down to "humble confusion by the evidence," he'd be the trial lawyer of his generation. But he's a political hack, so hiding his prick side is not possible.Then again, in these puppet shows, the prick side gets the necessary job done.)

So the Demidiots have strengthened Trump in a way his own party could not, while destroying the economy with decades of ridiculous energy policy, have removed the US a deterrent to Chinese and Soviet expansion, made North Korea bold again, and have the Supreme Court being threatened ala the GOP softball game, Rand Paul assaulted in his yard, McConnell picketed at home, etc.

The every-day democrat tells us "silence is violence" - so they admit to supporting all of this by failing to disabuse their party of these wrongful acts, and crime is surging in every city of any size.

Where is the Democrat equivalent of the Lincoln Project? Where are the Democrat equivalent of the "never trump"GOP movement? Nowhere. The Democrats are in lockstep, silently supporting their jackbooted thugs in the street with THEIR silence, and Maxine Waters still in office fomenting violence with every breath.

Shame.

And the first instinct against this post will be the regulars with "well, Trump ...."

Shorter TL/DR:

402379_56c2.jpg

The idea that the Democrats 'weaponized' the FBI, IRS and other federal agencies never entirely made sense to me. Of course I get get why you'd say that (or what the accusation is lobbed generally speaking), but I feel like it's mostly a deflection tactic. Kind of like complaining that every election you lost was rigged or stolen.

The idea that the Democrats 'weaponized' the FBI, IRS and other federal agencies never entirely made sense to me. Of course I get get why you'd say that (or what the accusation is lobbed generally speaking), but I feel like it's mostly a deflection tactic. Kind of like complaining that every election you lost was rigged or stolen.
I’ve been voting Libertarian. I lose every election, big.

Your rants would be more worthy of consideration if you didn't inject Nazi imagery every damn time.

Your rants would be more worthy of consideration if you didn't inject Nazi imagery every damn time.
I wonder where Lurker is, MTIOTF is in need of help as clearly he is bitterly depressed.

The world changes, it is not my grandfather's world and he did not live in his grandfather's. It is not necessarily better, it is not necessarily worse, it is different. It is good we change, I sure am glad it isn't the middle ages. And those people were glad it wasn't the dark ages.

Shame.

Shorter TL/DR:

As the cowardly Lion said "l'm speechless".

What absolute nonsense.

Shame.

Shorter TL/DR:

This what it looks like when the middle with no party looks like. Most of us have no representation. I feel the same disdain for both party’s. It’s like fight breaks out at a clown convention. The winners are still clowns.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT