ADVERTISEMENT

Lefty Flame Thrower Head Explosion Question

aajohn2000

All-American
Apr 12, 2012
North Carolina
When Trump gets reelected, why is it that the lefties will lose their minds and go savage as if their lives are ending. Whereas republicans, whether it be Joe Biden or Slick Rick Gavin Newsom or Kamala or whomever, is elected as a democrat, the pub voters just go on about their business? And before you flame throwers respond with, "Yeah but January 6th"!!!!!! Keep in mind, the election was stolen and they had every right to perform a peaceful protest. LOl.

When Trump gets reelected, why is it that the lefties will lose their minds and go savage as if their lives are ending. Whereas republicans, whether it be Joe Biden or Slick Rick Gavin Newsom or Kamala or whomever, is elected as a democrat, the pub voters just go on about their business? And before you flame throwers respond with, "Yeah but January 6th"!!!!!! Keep in mind, the election was stolen and they had every right to perform a peaceful protest. LOl.
Because the outline of how to achieve their desired goal for our country (the world), requires chaos to achieve it. Chaos is a MAIN factor to create sheep, sheep follow and don't push back. Sheep get eaten.

Reactions: stollcpa
Re-elected?

He tried to stay in office after he knowingly lost.

Imprisoned, hanged or shot should be the full list of options.

This post essentially is like someone asking why their friends are so crazy. And then trying to offer a disclaimer saying, ‘before you accuse me of being crazy, it was perfectly acceptable growing up in my house to shit on the living room floor and smear it all over the dog and grandma.’

• Haha
Reactions: aajohn2000
If Trump gets reelected, does the prison have good enough wifi for him to post on whatever his rinkydink social media platform is?

Reactions: Ohio Guy
If Trump gets reelected, does the prison have good enough wifi for him to post on whatever his rinkydink social media platform is?
It won't matter as he'll pardon himself on day 1. It actually would be pretty entertaining seeing him run the country from the jail house vs the white house. If anyone could pull it off, it would be Trump.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
If Trump goes to prison, his biggest problem would be finding a trusty from the prison library staff to type his rants and upload them onto Truth Social.

TDS is real. I believe Pfizer has a vaccine in development.
I'm what used to be called an American. Distrusting both sides and voting for the lesser of two evils. I'm sorry to whatever brain injury happened to you and hope it can be fixed.

Didn’t they go so far as to suggest famously that the WH should be bombed … in 2016.
It’s gotten worse every Republican win since Reagan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Didn’t they go so far as to suggest famously that the WH should be bombed … in 2016.
It’s gotten worse every Republican win since Regan.
"I have thought.. breath breath... a lot... breath breath.... about blowing up.... breath breath... the white house". Para phrasing I think, kinda.

Reactions: UncleMark
dumb

You're surpremely confident. I think Trump has peaked. The criminal investigations are going to be a drag on his candidacy from here on out, and the Democratic propaganda machine hasn't cranked up yet.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT