ADVERTISEMENT

I Am Truly Saddened

I don't take it for granted at all. I'd assume they are boarded in case the losers get out of hand, and most signs point to the losers being the Trump supporters, not the Biden.
Yeah. Not in Saint Louis. Ladue town and country and chesterfield won’t loot. The rest of Stl is blue

No but that thing looks fantastic

Yah. Maybe I get one for my new place. Anything fast and easy is what I prefer. None of that sitting around and watch it stew or reduce crap.

I remember it was a kickstarter funded company way back then. Liked it then and nearly put money into it.

Did not Trump say tonight that if PA counts votes after election day there could be violence? I would not think that violence would cone from the left.

But I do not think either side will be violent.

I hope you are right and no one riots. But the track record of these left wing tide pod titans is not good.

Yah. Maybe I get one for my new place. Anything fast and easy is what I prefer. None of that sitting around and watch it stew or reduce crap.

I remember it was a kickstarter funded company way back then. Liked it then and nearly put money into it.
Report back

Reactions: sglowrider
Yeah. Not in Saint Louis. Ladue town and country and chesterfield won’t loot. The rest of Stl is blue
And the vast majority of those blue residents aren't going to loot, just as the vast majority of red ones aren't going to rise up in violent protest. In both cases we're talking about a subset of the population. The main difference, however, is that it doesn't seem like most of the blue looters were really politically motivated, outside a few agitators. The small subset on the right, however, are very politically motivated.

I guess what I'm saying is, if we're specifically talking about a reaction to an unfavorable election outcome, I'd be much more worried about a Charlottesville than a Minneapolis.

Who says they are boarded "in the event Trump wins?" You might be right, but I haven't seen anyone say that.

Actions speak louder than words. And we have all watched these clowns in action for months. I used to think that the for right was more hateful and violent. That has certainly changed in the last couple of years. The left is far more violent these days. makes me sad.

Actions speak louder than words. And we have all watched these clowns in action for months. I used to think that the for right was more hateful and violent. That has certainly changed in the last couple of years. The left is far more violent these days. makes me sad.
It might make you sad, but it's demonstrably false, as has been repeatedly demonstrated. Use some of that famed objectivity for once.

And the vast majority of those blue residents aren't going to loot, just as the vast majority of red ones aren't going to rise up in violent protest. In both cases we're talking about a subset of the population. The main difference, however, is that it doesn't seem like most of the blue looters were really politically motivated, outside a few agitators. The small subset on the right, however, are very politically motivated.

I guess what I'm saying is, if we're specifically talking about a reaction to an unfavorable election outcome, I'd be much more worried about a Charlottesville than a Minneapolis.

The smoking holes that used to be Portland and Seattle say hi

Reactions: 76-1 and stollcpa
I don't take it for granted at all. I'd assume they are boarded in case the losers get out of hand, and most signs point to the losers being the Trump supporters, not the Biden.

I presume you’re watching the polls in PA today. You as confident tonight as you were a week or two ago?

Okay I was talking about here. If Biden wins I don’t think the three republican suburbs will loot Nordstrom Rack in their Burberry’s. Stl is a blue city/county. The stores are boarding up for fear of looting. Now these may be nonvoters but they sure as hell aren’t right wingers they’re boarding up over. They are the same folks that shot the retired cop. PC is great and all but sometimes the truth is what it is

Reactions: 76-1
Not laughable in the slightest. Without a doubt the most divisive President of at least the last 100 years, shouldn't be a surprise he was successful in turning the country into a circus. He thrives on chaos, after all.
Trump is despicable and highly divisive. But that doesn’t excuse the jackwits on each side from being jackwits and causing fights and damage.

I presume you’re watching the polls in PA today. You as confident tonight as you were a week or two ago?
Are there polls I'm missing? PA looks about the same to me: the likely tipping point state that Biden is heavily favored to win, but which is close enough that a moderately large polling error could throw it to Trump.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Trump is despicable and highly divisive. But that doesn’t excuse the jackwits on each side from being jackwits and causing fights and damage.

Agreed. But none of us gets to vote on the number of jackwits allowed to exist.

Are there polls I'm missing? PA looks about the same to me: the likely tipping point state that Biden is heavily favored to win, but which is close enough that a moderately large polling error could throw it to Trump.

Moderate weather across the country tomorrow. Most likely Biden voters have voted already from Covid fears. Most likely Biden voters are going to be fearful of going to polls. Trump supporters will pour into the polls tomorrow.

I’ve assumed Trump was going to lose but all the momentum is in his favor the last week.

Moderate weather across the country tomorrow. Most likely Biden voters have voted already from Covid fears. Most likely Biden voters are going to be fearful of going to polls. Trump supporters will pour into the polls tomorrow.

I’ve assumed Trump was going to lose but all the momentum is in his favor the last week.
I think Trump will win the election day vote in PA, like in most states, but I don't see any reason to think that's likely to swing it the full 6 or 7 points necessary to win there.

It's possible, of course, but I wouldn't put money on it.

I think Trump will win the election day vote in PA, like in most states, but I don't see any reason to think that's likely to swing it the full 6 or 7 points necessary to win there.

It's possible, of course, but I wouldn't put money on it.
I think trump’s base is amped up and will be out in full force with amazing turnout. It’s just not enough people.

I think trump’s base is amped up and will be out in full force with amazing turnout. It’s just not enough people.

Go to YouTube and look at the crowd for his final rally in Grand Rapids going on right now. He finished in Kenosha WI about 1/2 hour ago to large excited crowd.

Biden is supposed to win easy tomorrow. We will have good idea tomorrow night at this time.

Go to YouTube and look at the crowd for his final rally in Grand Rapids going on right now. He finished in Kenosha WI about 1/2 hour ago to large excited crowd.

Biden is supposed to win easy tomorrow. We will have good idea tomorrow night at this time.
I hear ya. I just think he has his core fired up and ready to go and that’s what you’re seeing. He didn’t lure enough independents. We’ll find out

Yeah, I'm sure they are amped. There's one thing I just can't get over, though: 1908. We're looking at the highest turnout in over a century. A large number of states have already surpassed 2016 total votes before the polls even open.

I just can't imagine a universe in which that's good for Trump.

Yeah, I'm sure they are amped. There's one thing I just can't get over, though: 1908. We're looking at the highest turnout in over a century. A large number of states have already surpassed 2016 total votes before the polls even open.

Agreed

that an election in the US now produces expectations of violence, and folks boarding up city buildings.

I used to love election days, even when I knew my guy was gonna lose.

It used to be a day the world looked up to us and our peaceful transitions of power.

Now we act like 1920’s Germany, with running street fights between thugs who think they’re better than everybody else.

Can’t wait for it to be over.

😢

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

the media use their giant hose to throw as much gas on the fire as they can, and do so to keep the working class fighting each other, instead of unifying against their real enemy.

this isn't a new strategy by the corporations and the rich, as they have used it for 150 yrs to keep the races and nationalities and religious sects fighting each other as the enemy, so as not to turn their anger and blame against those really to blame for their plight of the working man.

and corp controlled media and corp controlled and manipulated social media, have amplified everything many times, and done so 100% on purpose and by design.

Communism-Take-Over-of-America-678x381-1.jpg

694940094001_6019548213001_6019542934001-vs.jpg

180620000918-rachel-maddow-780x439.jpg

sean-hannity-04152015.jpg

AP_654874263587_c0-0-4051-2361_s885x516.jpg

social-medicaid-obamacare-icare-look-someones-burning-a-flag-runp-7743459.png

Look_Over_There!20181106014321.jpg

look-over-there.jpg

NAhDF1n.jpg

people attribute way too much to fate than they should.

those running the media know exactly what they're doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: HillzHoozier
that an election in the US now produces expectations of violence, and folks boarding up city buildings.

I used to love election days, even when I knew my guy was gonna lose.

It used to be a day the world looked up to us and our peaceful transitions of power.

Now we act like 1920’s Germany, with running street fights between thugs who think they’re better than everybody else.

Can’t wait for it to be over.

😢
”We”? Speak for yourself. The fake outrage and false equivalencies of you butthurt conservatives is beyond belief. Your gutless unwillingness to be accountable for your two-time nominee for president, a despicable character, a hypocritical plague on decency and morals, a coward who ridicules the handicapped, a draft dodger who belittles the military, a serial sexual predator.

Shove your pathetic drivel where the sun never shone.

Here’s what conservatives with a pair do:

Last edited:
Reactions: DrHoops

2016 Clinton 45.7%

2020 Biden 51.8%

That's the difference of 4 years. And that's your ballgame.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

What momentum is that? The polls haven’t moved a bit. Two national polls out today have Biden at double digits. His positives are much higher than Hillary’s ever were. Biden might lose but it would take a bigger polling error than 2016. I don’t think this record number of people are standing in line for hours because they are happy about things.

It’s just truly funny to me that these guys think anarchists actually support Biden. Haven’t seen a bit of evidence , but they are all certain.

Roughly 40%-45% of adults in this country don't even vote. Everyone here looks though a political lens, and applies it to the entire population.

It’s just truly funny to me that these guys think anarchists actually support Biden. Haven’t seen a bit of evidence , but they are all certain.
They aren’t anarchists. They’re opportunists. They aren’t boarding up in a blue city because of anarchists. They are boarding up because of young black opportunists. Many of whom won’t even have voted. They’re bored and will use the opp to go wreck some stuff. Good lord. If trump wins they are ready with boarded up stores. If Biden wins nothing will happen. Blue city.

Last edited:

You honestly think those crowds mean anything except some people don’t care about Covid? Trump has done zero to expand his base in four years. Not a thing. Of course that base is excited to vote. Highly unlikely that means a thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT