ADVERTISEMENT

I Am Truly Saddened

Yea driving those bad pickup trucks with flags on them and scaring that big bad Biden bus. Pretty pathetic to whine about that.
Actually that was completely unacceptable and I hope they’re prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Reactions: mashnut
Tonight? Sure. In the recent past? Not that easy. If you think all the violence was by "dems", you're naive.

It matters when a 17 year old guns down two people during a protest.
It matters when a right wing militia group is arrested by the FBI over a plot to kidnap a sitting Governor.
It matters when the volume of hate crimes escalated almost as quickly as Trump won the GOP nomination in 2016.

You don't care because it doesn't happen near you, let alone where you live.
While we can agree that Rittenhouse should’ve never been there with a rifle, he’s not going to be found guilty of murder. Not even close.

Yours was a pretty hot take.

Actually that was completely unacceptable and I hope they’re prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
I don't disagree. But let's be honest here, did anyone besides me have an initial "That's totally kick ass" reaction when they first saw that video?

They’re in the shadows planning to overthrow state governments by kidnapping and killing the governor. That’s all.

Btw, the little macho Texas pickup incident against the Biden bus is a taste of the intimidation and behavior of some Trump supporters. And don’t forget during a lot of those protests last summer we had men with rifles standing by to intimidate even the peaceful protesters. Not to mention the men with rifles in the Michigan statehouse angry with the governor for shutting down.

No.. I’m sure if Trump loses these folks won’t do anything, especially when crazy Trump probably will spur them on with violent rhetoric via Twitter. In fact, he’s already started:

You kidding Clark?

You must have missed the large contingents of BLM protesters in public armed to the teeth.

That is the type of divisive, racist group you support?

27860720-8275171-A_militia_group_with_no_political_affiliation_stands_in_front_of-a-115_1588283688687.jpg

5f11e42a20302736c8014c3c.jpg

SCROOGE-4_final_v2_kadr1.jpg

divide and conquer

Reading about state capitols boarded up across the country this morning reminded me of this thread on election day.

Violence by either side is sad indeed.

Lincoln and Adams were very divisive due to their policies. Obama was divisive because he was Black and has Hussein in his name.

Trump is divisive because he tries to be divisive. He claims disruption makes him a great negotiator. Trump intentionally makes divisive statements to bolster support and personal adoration from a minority of Americans and to attack his opponents. Trump's divisiveness comes from a different source than the others.

that an election in the US now produces expectations of violence, and folks boarding up city buildings.

I used to love election days, even when I knew my guy was gonna lose.

It used to be a day the world looked up to us and our peaceful transitions of power.

Now we act like 1920’s Germany, with running street fights between thugs who think they’re better than everybody else.

Can’t wait for it to be over.

😢

There’s only one side playing that game...and it’s pathetic.

Reactions: Circlejoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT