ADVERTISEMENT

I think our assistants are living up to their salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is your opinion it was clear after one post or two but you have a campaign that you wage... it will happen... don't fret
No it’s pretty much fact. Look at draft picks and recruiting and see what our average finish VS where we stand on those two stats.

No it’s pretty much fact. Look at draft picks and recruiting and see what our average finish VS where we stand on those two stats.
Skewing statistics to support an agenda is a recognized tactic in manipulation, often involving cherry-picking data or using small, non-representative samples that can mislead by showing higher variability and larger margins of error. Additionally, omitting key variables can lead to misleading results, as it introduces bias by failing to account for all factors influencing an outcome. These practices compromise the accuracy and reliability of conclusions, affecting predictive accuracy and potentially leading to biased statements. It's crucial to employ critical thinking and rigorous analysis, considering all relevant variables and using adequately sized samples to ensure the integrity and validity of statistical conclusions. Show your data of teams in your comparative analysis... please

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Skewing statistics to support an agenda is a recognized tactic in manipulation, often involving cherry-picking data or using small, non-representative samples that can mislead by showing higher variability and larger margins of error. Additionally, omitting key variables can lead to misleading results, as it introduces bias by failing to account for all factors influencing an outcome. These practices compromise the accuracy and reliability of conclusions, affecting predictive accuracy and potentially leading to biased statements. It's crucial to employ critical thinking and rigorous analysis, considering all relevant variables and using adequately sized samples to ensure the integrity and validity of statistical conclusions. Show your data of teams in your comparative analysis... please
You sound like a chat GP bot. Just look at our record dude

really... ok dude show your data... please! It is your opinion not a fact.
What facts you want? IU had one of the highest recruiting rankings on anyone in the conference and didn’t make the tournament. We have a first round big man…didnt make the tournament.
swept by PSU…does PSU have more talent than IU?

• Haha
What facts you want? IU had one of the highest recruiting rankings on anyone in the conference and didn’t make the tournament. We have a first round big man…didnt make the tournament.
swept by PSU…does PSU have more talent than IU?
reread the earlier post and take in all the factors to a disappointing season... then to support your "less with more than anyone in the conference" statement. Show the data for all teams in the B1G. You are still cherry picking what you want for your agenda... your opinion. simple

Use this for lack of success in recent history
Draft picks
And I am wrong I would say Rutgers is right there with us as far as less with more

Reactions: ulrey
reread the earlier post and take in all the factors to a disappointing season... then to support your "less with more than anyone in the conference" statement. Show the data for all teams in the B1G. You are still cherry picking what you want for your agenda... your opinion. simple
What factors??? X being hurt? Or the fact our coach didn’t recruit any guards or shooting to go with an all 5 star frontcourt?

• Haha
Use this for lack of success in recent history
Draft picks
And I am wrong I would say Rutgers is right there with us as far as less with more
Small piece of it. Now the context of how the last three seasons played out and who was available? Three starters out or playing hurt matters.

IU will be much better this year, how much tbd.

That said, IU could not have done much “less” than they did last year — blown out by Nebraska to end the year, a NET ranking of 98!, and nowhere near the tourney. And going further back, in the Woody and Archie eras we have won one (1) tourney game.

Our results vs resources deployed into bball have been bad. The worst in the conference? I don’t know. Who cares — it’s bad.

Good news: we have a roster than can achieve some meaningful things next season and break this run of poor to mediocre seasons.

No need to know the exact $ amount. Just know IU was one the biggest free agent spenders this year
Man, these big donors must have some great times with Woody on the golf course to save him with millions of NIL 💰💰💰💰

IU will be much better this year, how much tbd.

That said, IU could not have done much “less” than they did last year — blown out by Nebraska to end the year, a NET ranking of 98!, and nowhere near the tourney. And going further back, in the Woody and Archie eras we have won one (1) tourney game.

Our results vs resources deployed into bball have been bad. The worst in the conference? I don’t know. Who cares — it’s bad.

Good news: we have a roster than can achieve some meaningful things next season and break this run of poor to mediocre seasons.
IU underachieved last year for sure. The year before...not as much considering the results and impactful injuries.

Show me where iu has been successful and done well in the last 10-15 years. Like I said Iu has done less with more.
Woody 63-40 (31-29 in conference)with 3 draft picks.
B1G championships don't count ok.. 3 draft picks? is this a three on three event i missed... you cherry pick once again and try to shape it to your agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT