ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden Laptop. Payoffs to Joe. It's the Biden Crime Family.

Several points about this laptop. First, the lawyer for Hunter Biden asked for it back from the shop owner. Now how can they ask for back if it was never theirs? Second, on the laptop is information on how Biden got jobs for his family and literally on an email Hunter Biden is telling someone, "Remember Pops gets half". So Biden never receives money from foreign governments and companies. His kids get it and he receives half. That is right out of Cosa Nostra. The Boss gets money kicked up to him from his underlings.

Proof? Unless source was reputable, your post is worth less than my deposit in the toilet.

Here is some info.

Proof? Unless source was reputable, your post is worth less than my deposit in the toilet.
Let me ask you a question. If CNN or any other MSM outlet refuses to report on a story can you then say the source is not validated because it came from fox news etc? I want to add something else. I have heard that Thursday's debate there will not be any questions about Hunter and the laptop. Do you think this is right? Why can't questions be asked about how this Biden family operates? If this was Donald Trump Jr's laptop and it had Russian collusion on it would they say they won't ask questions about it?

Let me ask you a question. If CNN or any other MSM outlet refuses to report on a story can you then say the source is not validated because it came from fox news etc?

Reactions: DrHoops and T.M.P.
Let me ask you a question. If CNN or any other MSM outlet refuses to report on a story can you then say the source is not validated because it came from fox news etc?

Fox news is partisan so if no one else runs it then yes it is suspect

Here is some info.
Thank you for those links.
BTW, here is an analysis of American Greatness by Media Bias/Fact Check. They say: "Overall, we rate American Greatness Right biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources."

Fox News is, well, Fox News.

Thank you for those links.
BTW, here is an analysis of American Greatness by Media Bias/Fact Check. They say: "Overall, we rate American Greatness Right biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources."

Fox News is, well, Fox News.
Bulk can you find a good article on cnn or msnbc that is not left leaning?

I don't believe that is true about Fox anymore. How can you say that after what Chris did when he moderated that first debate? I added some questions to my last post so please respond to those too.

Chris is one of the few with balls. Tucker and others are liars for trump. I bet a lot of republicans don't like chris anymore for standing up for the truth

And just like that, all references to Hunter Biden removed from the Fox splash page.

SleepySpiffyKitten-size_restricted.gif

Those liberal news agencies are just trying to cove...never mind.

Define left leaning? Truth telling? Not willing to lie for trump? Not willing to misrepresent what democrats stand for?

That’s exactly what “left leaning” means. It means they printed something that was not only true, but that either cast a republican in a bad light or a democrat in a good light. That’s the definition of “left leaning”.

Several points about this laptop. First, the lawyer for Hunter Biden asked for it back from the shop owner. Now how can they ask for back if it was never theirs? Second, on the laptop is information on how Biden got jobs for his family and literally on an email Hunter Biden is telling someone, "Remember Pops gets half". So Biden never receives money from foreign governments and companies. His kids get it and he receives half. That is right out of Cosa Nostra. The Boss gets money kicked up to him from his underlings.
You are sickening. You do not know any of those things are true. You weren't there.

Trump asked Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden in that phone call in 2019 that he called "perfect" suggesting there was corruption. Ukraine found nothing.

Senate Republicans investigated Hunter Biden and found nothing.

The New York Post's suspect story says the FBI made a copy of the laptop in late 2019 and took possession of the originals in early 2020. The FBI has announced nothing.

Not even Biased Bill Barr has taken action on these things.

But here you come, acting like you know what really happened.

Exodus 20:16.

Here is some info.

Every single "source" of that information you claim in those articles is "Guiliani says", or "according to Giuliani"

You are relying solely on Rudy's words, he won't let anyone else see this so- called copied hard drive..... so we've got the word of a crazy Rudy and nothing else.

There you go, continuing to build that credibility you just ooze. “From his basement”. I saw Biden’s basement a week or so ago, it’s the size of Gettysburg. I’ve seen Biden’s basement on tv quite a few times recently. It’s like you could fit half the country in there.

Being a corrupt politician is profitable.

This would be interesting. Do Twitter/ Facebook censor the WSJ if there is such an article? If they don't, do they have to admit their treatment of the NYP was at best hypocritical and at worst pure political bias?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

You believe Jesus rose to Heaven and will return someday. I guess you'll believe anything.

"Remember Pops gets half". So Biden never receives money from foreign governments and companies. His kids get it and he receives half. That is right out of Cosa Nostra. The Boss gets money kicked up to him from his underlings.

KInda, sorta like a tithe, right?

Reactions: StelioKontos
The first word I think about with the Trump campaign is definitely 'trustworthiness'.

This bad photoshop was from today.

Could you ask him about drugs developed with fetal stem cells? He must have me blocked. He hasn't answered my repeated requests for comment.

OK.

Hey, VPM, how do you feel about drugs developed from stem cells harvested from an aborted fetus?
You know, like the drug DJT took.

Mark, I gotta admit as a very lapsed Catholic I'm torn on this issue.

Explicit photos and emails purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden were circulating in Ukraine last year at the same time that Rudy Giuliani was searching for dirt there on former Vice President Joe Biden, two people approached about the material during that period tell TIME.

The emails’ alleged availability, which has not been previously reported, comes to light in the wake of Giuliani’s recent claims that he obtained private photos and emails of Hunter Biden from a broken laptop abandoned in Delaware. Giuliani, who is President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, has passed this material to right-wing news outlets, which began publishing it last week. Giuliani did not respond to requests for comment on the origins of the material he obtained.

Over the past year, the practice of selling or leaking private communications has become so common in Ukraine that the government has announced plans to pass a law against it. Igor Novikov, a former adviser to Ukraine’s President who now researches disinformation, referred to the practice as Ukraine’s “national sport” in a recent interview with the Washington Post.

The two people who said they were approached with Hunter Biden’s alleged emails last year did not know whether any of them were real and they declined to identify who was behind the offers, the first of which came in late May 2019 and the second in mid-September 2019. The two people said they could not confirm whether any of the material presented to them was the same as that which has been recently published in the U.S.

The two people who said they were approached about Hunter Biden’s photos and emails last year did not know whether they originated from the same source as those that Giuliani has since leaked to the media. When the New York Post first published photos of Hunter Biden last week, “It brought back memories of the same information that was being introduced to us a year ago,” says the first person informed about the existence of this material.

In an interview with TIME, a second person described an offer that was made to him in Kyiv, Ukraine’s capital, in mid-September 2019. This person declined the offer, he says, and only recalled it in detail when familiar-looking material was published in the New York Post last week. This person alleges that the people offering this material had a buyer in mind for it: they said they wanted to sell it to Republican allies of President Trump. Their asking price was $5 million, he says, adding: “I walked away from it, because it smelled awful.”

Apparently the "e-mails" were for sale in Ukraine in May/September of last year.

Reactions: UncleMark

Apparently the "e-mails" were for sale in Ukraine in May/September of last year.
Didn't the Trump/Barr-controlled FBI also have access to the same emails and other content from the same suspect laptop as of December 2019? Pity that the rabid anti-Biden crowd didn't analyze this laptop before Trump started to get his ass kicked in Sept./Oct. 2020.

Gee. I'm sure Giuliani can explain this after he takes his hand out of his pants. Fortunately, Giuliani may consult a "straight shooter" within the "liberal" film industry who routinely sticks his hand in his pants but whom right-wingers overlooked:
a1%2BEd_Oneil.jpg

Reactions: sglowrider
Didn't the Trump/Barr-controlled FBI also have access to the same emails and other content from the same suspect laptop as of December 2019?

last Dec all political parties and media knew of Busima payola to the Biden family, and the 1.5 bil investment by China in Hunter's company, that was set up when Hunter flew to China with dad on AF 2.

and most probably knew of the laptop and emails last Dec, even though neither the laptop nor the emails were needed to know of the deals themselves.

the censoring of info by the media didn't start last week.

I've got a hard drive you can copy too, give me an hour and I can make an image of an email from Vanpastorman saying anything I want. Maybe such shit like gay people deserve to die..... oh hell, wait I don't even need to make that one up, you posted that online yourself.
So VPM let's examine this "story"... The shop owner MacIssac claims that Hunter Biden dropped the laptop off in April 2019. He further claims that after NINETY DAYS he copied the hard drive and gave it to Rudy. So that means Rudy would have had these "emails" no later than July 2019. Now, remember, Rudy had these "emails" in July 2019...

So why do YOU think Rudy neglected to reveal these emails all during the Impeachment Inquiry/Trial which started around Oct 2019? When Trump was accused of blackmailing the Govt of Ukraine into conducting an "investigation" into Biden-did Rudy just forget to mention these emails that he had in his possession 3 months earlier?

And even if you can convince yourself he held off for some ridiculous reason, then how do you rationalize Rudy allowing Trump to dig himself an impossible hole to dig out of prior to the election? Oh, and why did Rudy have to travel to Ukraine in DECEMBER 2019 to try and dig up "dirt" on Biden? You know since he already had these "emails" he had been given access to 3 mos earlier, which he (Rudy) had for some strange reason not bothered to mention to anyone?

Don't strain your brain there VPM. The ANSWER is that despite what MacIssac claims Rudy did NOT get that hard drive/emails in July 2019 because the hard drive DID NOT EXIST. The Russians had not CREATED those emails yet, which is also why Rudy did NOT give those "emails" to the GOP Senate panel (led by Lindsey Graham) which began in Nov 2019.

See we KNOW that Rudy did NOT give those "emails" to GOP Senators because their "report" was issued on Sept 23, 2020, less than a month ago. So according to Mr MacIssac he gave those emails to Rudy in July 2019, but Rudy did not bother to give those emails to GOP SENATORS who "investigated" Biden from Nov 2019-Sept 2020? And yet all of a sudden these "emails" magically show up in a story from Rupert Murdoch's NY Post, roughly 20 days before the election?

This is why people give you grief VPM. Did you even read your own link, look at what MacIssac said, and do a rudimentary examination of the timeline MacIssac provided?

Do You really believe that if Rudy had those emails as far back as July 2019 that we'd just be finding out about them in Oct 2020? When Trump is so far behind that he realistically has absolutely no chance of winning re-election unless he cheats and suppresses votes?

Do yourself a favor. Look up the word duped...
It could be that some of the information and pictures may be legitimate but I don't believe for a minute that they were obtained from the laptop that Hunter supposedly left for repairs.
I agree.... nobody cares to follow such a total bullshit, fake planted story coming from two stooges like Rudy and Bannon.

The carnival is over. Your clown is finished.
It's already been denied. It's not his or anyone's job to continually deny a bogus topic. There isn't any new information in this that is deemed credible.
I posted a link showing the emails are photoshopped. Why in God's name would H Biden photoshop his own emails and keep the photoshopped copies?

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong & wrong.

The emails are legit. It was his hard drive. Nobody's denying it.

FBI, Justice & NIA Director all say no evidence of Russian disinformation regarding the emails.

Yet......no mea culpa from the usual suspects.

Reactions: HooDatGuy

FBI, Justice & NIA Director all say no evidence of Russian disinformation regarding the emails.

Do you have links to the emails? Not to pdfs, but to emails?

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Show the proof they are legit.

Explain why other news sources aren't picking this story up.
Explain why this pushed off on a rookie writer without help from a veteran writer.

If this is thing is THAT huge, they aren't leaving this up to a writer without any byline experience.

Do you have anything else? Because you're not really anyone who can push a narrative.

Reactions: T.M.P.
There's still no evidence at all VP Biden actually was involved in closing a deal and got paid (remember all his tax returns are public) so even if you take all the very dubious stuff Rudy the Riveter has said as being true (who refuses to share what he has in context with the media), it's just "hey this looks possibly shady/conflict of interest but is legal".

If Joe Biden wanted to make big money he could have easily took a lot of Wall Street speaking gigs like the Clintons did, or go be a lobbyist.

Meanwhile the Trump family did business with all sorts of dictators, Ivanka getting trademarks for voting machines in China, all the conflict of interests with foreign governments booking Trump hotels to get favor, etc etc. is pretty endeless.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

Pardon me for interrupting your very well rehearsed rant, but can you explain why emails and a laptop are needed to prove that money was paid to Joe Biden?

Wouldn't something like, you know, bank records be good enough?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT