ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden Laptop. Payoffs to Joe. It's the Biden Crime Family.

Pretty firm denial here from Biden campaign on Joe having anything to do with this venture.

So Joe never met Tony? The emails and texts are not real? H for big guy was not for Joe? The FBI has held the laptop for a year for no reason?

Look, I think Joe is corrupt. I think Trump is too. And so are Pelosi, McConnell, Schumer, and dozens of other career politicians.

DC is and always will be a cesspool. Not sure how it can be fixed because Dems and Pubs both like it this way.

Reactions: i'vegotwinners
Did you even read the article you linked? It's actually pretty much on the money, speaks exactly to Biden's role in fighting corruption in Ukraine, and details how corrupt Shokin was. In short, it completely destroys Trump's whole claim that Shokin was a good PG and Biden wanted him fired to protect Hunter...

In a speech in Odessa last September, the United States ambassador, Geoffrey Pyatt, said corruption was as dangerous for Ukraine as was the Russian support for a military insurgency in eastern Ukraine. And on a visit last December, Vice President Joseph Biden Jr. said corruption was eating Ukraine “like a cancer.”

"Among the examples Mr. Pyatt cited was the seizure in Britain of $23 million in illicit assets from the former Ukrainian ecology minister, Mykola Zlochevsky; Mr. Shokin’s office, however, declared that there was no case against the minister, and the money was released."

You may not understand the relevance here, but Zlochevsky was the owner of Burisma. The Incident discussed here and also referenced by Pyatt in the Sept speech is talking about Shokin's REFUSAL to prosecute a case vs Zlochevsky and Burisma.

So there WAS a corruption problem with Burisma, or at least for Zlochevsky. But the problem for people like Trump (and you) trying to tie it to Hunter Biden is that the reason Hunter Biden (and other Westerners) were added to Burisma's BOD from 2014 on was Burisma's need to REFORM their image. Hunter Biden was NOT part of the corruption at Burisma, he was hired to help CLEAN the Company's image up and improve their standing with the WEST AFTER the corruption involving Zlochevsky/Burisma occurred...

One of the STUPIDEST attacks on Hunter Biden is when people say he had no experience in ENERGY. Burisma hired him as a LAWYER and CONSULTANT- his job was to REPRESENT the company in meetings in Europe. That's why they also hired Aleksander Kwasniewski, the former President of Poland as well as Joseph Cofer Black (who was head of counterterrorism within the State Dept under Bush)...

“Burisma’s track record of innovation and industry leadership in the field of natural gas means that it can be a strong driver of a strong economy in Ukraine,” Burisma’s web-site quoted Hunter Biden as saying on May 12, 2014.

As a new member of the board, I believe that my assistance in consulting the company on matters of transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities will contribute to the economy and benefit the people of Ukraine.” In April 2019, Hunter Biden’s term as a Burisma board member expired and he left the company."

I doubt that it was a coincidence that attacks on Hunter Biden came from Team Trump AFTER Hunter had left Burisma. Probably would have been embarrassing and difficult to attack Hunter for "corruption" while he was basically working for Burisma DURING the Trump Administration and only left the BOD in April 2019...

So DANC what exactly is the "corruption" you think occurred? Burisma is a private company and deals with Ukraine, not the US. They did face some tax issues, but Trump should be the last person on Earth trying to discuss businesses underpaying their taxes...

This last part explains exactly why Biden (and the entire US Admin and Congress) wanted Shokin replaced. The reason Poroshenko ended up replacing Shokin with one of his cronies, is that from the point Biden first urged Poroshenko to fire Shokin (in Dec 2015), until he was finally fired in March 2016 Shokin systematically ELIMINATED the quality ministers that the US wanted to replace him with. THAT is how corrupt Shokin was...

The Man the US really wanted resigned in Feb 2016, saying he could no longer handle being around Shokin's systemic corruption. His name was Vitaliy Kasko and when he resigned in Feb 2016 he held a news conference live on Ukrainian tv to denounce Shokin's corruption...

“Today, the General Prosecutor’s office is a brake on the reform of criminal justice, a hotbed of corruption, an instrument of political pressure, one of the key obstacles to the arrival of foreign investment in Ukraine,” Deputy General Prosecutor Vitaliy Kasko said in a televised statement.

Kasko’s move follows the exit of Economy Minister Aivaras Abromavicius, who accused vested interests, including a close ally of President Petro Poroshenko, of meddling in his ministry and trying to siphon off state funds.

Kasko’s accusation that there was merely a facade of change in the prosecution service is damaging to Poroshenko, who has resisted pressure to fire General Prosecutor Viktor Shokin."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...orruption-as-government-teeters-idUSKCN0VO1II

These are NOT the actions of what Trump characterized as a "good prosecutor"... From the article YOU linked...

In his last hours in office, Mr. Shokin dismissed the deputy prosecutor general, David Sakvarelidze, a former prosecutor in Georgia brought in by President Poroshenko to fight corruption.

And before that, Mr. Shokin had systematically cleansed his office of reform-minded prosecutors
. The acting prosecutor general now is Yuriy Sevruk, a crony who can be trusted to continue Mr. Shokin’s practices.
You spent a lot of words trying to explain away a plain fact - Shokin was replaced by his crony, who carried on his same policies. If Biden was so concerned about corruption, why approve someone like him?

No one is arguing that the Ukraine is corrupt. So what's your point? That Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma before Hunter was on the board? Of course he was. And then, when Biden got the job from Obama to oversee Ukraine, Hunter was made a board member so daddy would make Shokin go away. And he did. And then he was replaced with someone as corrupt, but Biden didn't mind that.

2 + 2

Thought the many posts above by a variety of informed posters covered it. Lol
You said you never said Biden wanted to get rid of Shokin because he was corrupt?

Why can you answer the question, then, of why he wanted Shokin gone?

Why are you saying Shokin was replaced "by another crook:..?!??
Because corruption was rampant in the Ukraine. And Hunter was cashing in on it. He was appointed to the board and then, months later, daddy demands Shukin be removed. With someone that is reportedly corrupt. Why would Biden approve that?

Because corruption was rampant in the Ukraine. And Hunter was cashing in on it. He was appointed to the board and then, months later, daddy demands Shukin be removed. With someone that is reportedly corrupt. Why would Biden approve that?
I wish you could realize how stupid you sound. This is really, really funny.

Reactions: Zizkov
You said you never said Biden wanted to get rid of Shokin because he was corrupt?

Why can you answer the question, then, of why he wanted Shokin gone?

I’m assuming for the same reason everyone else in the world wanted him gone?

Easy there with the Socratic inquiry there, fella. Lol.

At some point i wonder if trump won’t realize it just would have been easier to listen to the god damn science. My bet is a few more of Trumps guys end up in prison over the this. Ya know, just like a bunch of his guys went to prison for lying about the Russia hoax not-hoax?

This information has been shared here with DANC and all the others hundreds of times. They don't care. Facts are meaningless to them. They are immune.

We're 12 days away. Stop wasting your time trying to help them. Just laugh.
Just so you know, I don’t like your attitude!

Was that sentence supposed to make sense?

I've posted facts, and you respond with insults. That tells me all I need to know about you, although I knew it long before now.

Here, I found the E that fell off the end of your name.

From USA Today; (a "Democrat" source?):

"But sources ranging from former Obama administration officials to an anti-corruption advocate in Ukraine say the official, Viktor Shokin, was ousted for the opposite reason Trump and his allies claim.

It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and Europe..."
If there were ever two sentences, partially fragmented, that created more confusion about a specific topic... What are they? YOU, ME, WE all are ****ing sheep being feed decades of sheep dip that we fight each other over to prove our person is much better than yours !!! you ****in loosers! OMG just drink the cool aide, DRINK IT< DRINK IT ! ! !

If there were ever two sentences, partially fragmented, that created more confusion about a specific topic... What are they? YOU, ME, WE all are ****ing sheep being feed decades of sheep dip that we fight each other over to prove our person is much better than yours !!! you ****in loosers! OMG just drink the cool aide, DRINK IT< DRINK IT ! ! !
You should probably go to the ER.

Reactions: UncleMark
You must have read a John Edwards bio.

Biden doesn't deny because he knows is ass is grass if he does. By shutting is yap and going to ground for a few days he knows the Democratic media will give him cover. This is disgusting.
Is it possible that, unlike you guys, Biden is playing an "adult" here? Perhaps, he knows that people like you would not believe anyway if he denies it. If he admits, people like you would pound on him. So, he is in no-win situation with you guys.

So, why would he waste his time?

Ignoring such nonsense and people like you is a smart strategy, IMHO.

So, here is my question again, a serious question. Suppose Biden calls a press conference and says he has done no such thing. Would you believe him?

Wall Street Journal News side confirms there was never any deal and corporate records show no role for Joe Biden in this company.

WSJ said:
The venture—set up in 2017 after Mr. Biden left the vice presidency and before his presidential campaign—never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter. Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden.

WSJ said:
The venture with CEFC, known as SinoHawk Holdings, was half held by Mr. Bobulinski, who served as chief executive, and four other partners—Hunter and James Biden; Rob Walker, a former Clinton administration official; and James Gilliar, a British national—according to the corporate documents reviewed by the Journal.

Text messages and emails related to the venture that were provided to the Journal by Mr. Bobulinski, mainly the spring and summer of 2017, don’t show either Hunter Biden or James Biden discussing a role for Joe Biden in the venture.

Mr. Gilliar, told the Journal: “I would like to clear up any speculation that former Vice President Biden was involved with the 2017 discussions about our potential business structure. I am unaware of any involvement at anytime of the former Vice President. The activity in question never delivered any project revenue.”

I'm not surprised you won't answer the question.

I know Goat told me it was a waste of time to try and educate you, but I do try to bestow knowledge to the uneducated whenever I can. First off you'll notice that I link to relevant sources contemporary to the events we are discussing. In other words, I link to articles/news reports from 2015-2016 which are basically reporting on events as they happen. I don't rely on articles from 2019-2020 when people with a political axe to grind went back and tried to revise/change HISTORY...

Shokin was almost fired in Feb 2016, after the US Senate's Ukraine Caucus sent a letter expressing their continued concern over anti-corruption ministers and people within the PGO resigning because Shokin was so corrupt. It was a bi-partisan endeavor and in addition to both Ohio's Senators (GOP-Portman) and (Dem-Sherrod Brown), it was also signed by Ron Johnson (GOP-Wisc).

So the whole charade of "investigating Biden for corruption in Ukraine" by Johnson is ridiculous since Johnson knows exactly why Biden (and the entire Western World) were pressing to get rid of Shokin... You can read the press release surrounding the letter on Portman's website...

Shokin was fired a day after demonstrators rallied outside the Govt's offices demanding that he resign. The protest was on March 28, and Shokin was fired on March 29,2016...

"Scores of protesters have rallied in the Ukrainian capital, demanding the resignation of the country’s top prosecutor, who has been repeatedly criticized as an impediment to badly needed anticorruption reforms.

At least 200 people gathered outside the administrative offices of President Petro Poroshenko calling on him to fire Prosecutor-General Viktor Shokin.

The protest on March 28 followed a Kyiv court ruling that authorized Shokin's office to investigate a watchdog organization called the Anticorruption Action Center, over claims that the center embezzled $2.2 million in aid.

The center has been a vocal critic of Shokin, who had formally resigned in February but then abruptly resumed his duties earlier this month.

His resignation needs parliamentary approval, but it's unclear whether enough lawmakers in the Ukrainian parliament will approve the resignation when they vote on the issue on March 29.

Shokin’s deputy, Vitaliy Kasko, resigned last month, accusing Shokin and his office of being a "hotbed of corruption."Shokin's office dismissed the claim as a publicity stunt.

U.S. and European diplomats have publicly called for Shokin's dismissal, and a top U.S. State Department official whose area of responsibility includes Ukraine earlier this month publicly called for him to go."

Reactions: StelioKontos
I know Goat told me it was a waste of time to try and educate you, but I do try to bestow knowledge to the uneducated whenever I can. First off you'll notice that I link to relevant sources contemporary to the events we are discussing. In other words, I link to articles/news reports from 2015-2016 which are basically reporting on events as they happen. I don't rely on articles from 2019-2020 when people with a political axe to grind went back and tried to revise/change HISTORY...

Shokin was almost fired in Feb 2016, after the US Senate's Ukraine Caucus sent a letter expressing their continued concern over anti-corruption ministers and people within the PGO resigning because Shokin was so corrupt. It was a bi-partisan endeavor and in addition to both Ohio's Senators (GOP-Portman) and (Dem-Sherrod Brown), it was also signed by Ron Johnson (GOP-Wisc).

So the whole charade of "investigating Biden for corruption in Ukraine" by Johnson is ridiculous since Johnson knows exactly why Biden (and the entire Western World) were pressing to get rid of Shokin... You can read the press release surrounding the letter on Portman's website...

Shokin was fired a day after demonstrators rallied outside the Govt's offices demanding that he resign. The protest was on March 28, and Shokin was fired on March 29,2016...

"Scores of protesters have rallied in the Ukrainian capital, demanding the resignation of the country’s top prosecutor, who has been repeatedly criticized as an impediment to badly needed anticorruption reforms.

At least 200 people gathered outside the administrative offices of President Petro Poroshenko calling on him to fire Prosecutor-General Viktor Shokin.

The protest on March 28 followed a Kyiv court ruling that authorized Shokin's office to investigate a watchdog organization called the Anticorruption Action Center, over claims that the center embezzled $2.2 million in aid.

The center has been a vocal critic of Shokin, who had formally resigned in February but then abruptly resumed his duties earlier this month.

His resignation needs parliamentary approval, but it's unclear whether enough lawmakers in the Ukrainian parliament will approve the resignation when they vote on the issue on March 29.

Shokin’s deputy, Vitaliy Kasko, resigned last month, accusing Shokin and his office of being a "hotbed of corruption."Shokin's office dismissed the claim as a publicity stunt.

U.S. and European diplomats have publicly called for Shokin's dismissal, and a top U.S. State Department official whose area of responsibility includes Ukraine earlier this month publicly called for him to go."

Facts are interesting to partisan hacks. But good try.

A reasonable person would not waste time trying to have an actual conversation with you. A reasonable person would only point and laugh.

I'm very reasonable.

Goat -- I admire your resilience. How do you prove something that didn't exist?

The old if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Except, in this case, there was never a tree, never mind a feckin' forest. It was a desert.

Last edited:
Wall Street Journal News side confirms there was never any deal and corporate records show no role for Joe Biden in this company.

So WSJ news side debunked the conspiracy that was written by the opinion side. That’s kinda weird.

So WSJ news side debunked the conspiracy that was written by the opinion side. That’s kinda weird.
Rupert Murdoch, news mogul, and his news media empire purchased control in 2007. Wiki says they own NY Post, WSJ, Fox, and a multitude of others. WSJ is kind of schizo because the editorials sometimes come from rightest conspiracy flakes. While the news reporting, leaning to the right, are more grounded in good reporting.

Seems pretty clear all this stuff is laundered through the "broken laptop" at this point.

The texts Fox has are on a broken blackberry with screenshots from a phone on the Russian cell phone network.
In case the Trumpees forgot, Biden was no longer V-P in May and June, 2017, the claimed dates of these claimed messages. Pence was inaugurated in Jan. 2017.

I see nothing in these messages that describe a completed, consummated deal while Biden was V-P. So, at most, these messages seem to be talking about a possible discussion of a nonspecific something that did not occur before Joe Biden was out of office.

I keep seeing these ignored names pop up in others posts. What's funny is I blocked all the idiot hillbillies before Trump happened. That a vast majority of the people on my ignore list are trumpers only verifies my original thought. ie it's a complete waste of time conversing with idiot hillbillies ..
You are surely correct. But I just can't resist blasting them. Feels like, I don't know, stepping on bugs or something.

You are surely correct. But I just can't resist blasting them. Feels like, I don't know, stepping on bugs or something.
Well, imho that is what they want. They want to get posters to respond to them. Somehow that gives them a thrill.

I do not feed trolls. It makes these sites unreadable, at times. Thank goodness for our mute buttons...ignore em I say.

Reactions: Circlejoe
So Joe never met Tony? The emails and texts are not real? H for big guy was not for Joe? The FBI has held the laptop for a year for no reason?

Look, I think Joe is corrupt. I think Trump is too. And so are Pelosi, McConnell, Schumer, and dozens of other career politicians.

DC is and always will be a cesspool. Not sure how it can be fixed because Dems and Pubs both like it this way.

Have you ever heard of photoshop?

Goat -- I admire your resilience. How do you prove something that didn't exist?

The old if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Except, in this case, there was never a tree, never mind a feckin' forest. It was a desert.
Sorta like Russian collusion, eh? Yet we spent 3 years investigating it and no collusion found.

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter
In case the Trumpees forgot, Biden was no longer V-P in May and June, 2017, the claimed dates of these claimed messages. Pence was inaugurated in Jan. 2017.

I see nothing in these messages that describe a completed, consummated deal while Biden was V-P. So, at most, these messages seem to be talking about a possible discussion of a nonspecific something that did not occur before Joe Biden was out of office.
Except Joe said he knew NOTHING about Hunter's business dealings. Obviously a lie.. But do you care? Hell no, you don't.

A reasonable person would not waste time trying to have an actual conversation with you. A reasonable person would only point and laugh.

I'm very reasonable.

It doesn't take a genius to know that if anybody wants to influence official U.S. government policy, you must pay for it. If anybody believes the millions paid to Joe Biden's offspring and siblings was anything besides buying influence, they aren't smart. It makes no difference to me if Joe was in or out of office, he still had influence for sale and he sold it.

Did you even read the article you linked? It's actually pretty much on the money, speaks exactly to Biden's role in fighting corruption in Ukraine, and details how corrupt Shokin was. In short, it completely destroys Trump's whole claim that Shokin was a good PG and Biden wanted him fired to protect Hunter...

In a speech in Odessa last September, the United States ambassador, Geoffrey Pyatt, said corruption was as dangerous for Ukraine as was the Russian support for a military insurgency in eastern Ukraine. And on a visit last December, Vice President Joseph Biden Jr. said corruption was eating Ukraine “like a cancer.”

"Among the examples Mr. Pyatt cited was the seizure in Britain of $23 million in illicit assets from the former Ukrainian ecology minister, Mykola Zlochevsky; Mr. Shokin’s office, however, declared that there was no case against the minister, and the money was released."

You may not understand the relevance here, but Zlochevsky was the owner of Burisma. The Incident discussed here and also referenced by Pyatt in the Sept speech is talking about Shokin's REFUSAL to prosecute a case vs Zlochevsky and Burisma.

So there WAS a corruption problem with Burisma, or at least for Zlochevsky. But the problem for people like Trump (and you) trying to tie it to Hunter Biden is that the reason Hunter Biden (and other Westerners) were added to Burisma's BOD from 2014 on was Burisma's need to REFORM their image. Hunter Biden was NOT part of the corruption at Burisma, he was hired to help CLEAN the Company's image up and improve their standing with the WEST AFTER the corruption involving Zlochevsky/Burisma occurred...

One of the STUPIDEST attacks on Hunter Biden is when people say he had no experience in ENERGY. Burisma hired him as a LAWYER and CONSULTANT- his job was to REPRESENT the company in meetings in Europe. That's why they also hired Aleksander Kwasniewski, the former President of Poland as well as Joseph Cofer Black (who was head of counterterrorism within the State Dept under Bush)...

“Burisma’s track record of innovation and industry leadership in the field of natural gas means that it can be a strong driver of a strong economy in Ukraine,” Burisma’s web-site quoted Hunter Biden as saying on May 12, 2014.

As a new member of the board, I believe that my assistance in consulting the company on matters of transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities will contribute to the economy and benefit the people of Ukraine.” In April 2019, Hunter Biden’s term as a Burisma board member expired and he left the company."

I doubt that it was a coincidence that attacks on Hunter Biden came from Team Trump AFTER Hunter had left Burisma. Probably would have been embarrassing and difficult to attack Hunter for "corruption" while he was basically working for Burisma DURING the Trump Administration and only left the BOD in April 2019...

So DANC what exactly is the "corruption" you think occurred? Burisma is a private company and deals with Ukraine, not the US. They did face some tax issues, but Trump should be the last person on Earth trying to discuss businesses underpaying their taxes...

This last part explains exactly why Biden (and the entire US Admin and Congress) wanted Shokin replaced. The reason Poroshenko ended up replacing Shokin with one of his cronies, is that from the point Biden first urged Poroshenko to fire Shokin (in Dec 2015), until he was finally fired in March 2016 Shokin systematically ELIMINATED the quality ministers that the US wanted to replace him with. THAT is how corrupt Shokin was...

The Man the US really wanted resigned in Feb 2016, saying he could no longer handle being around Shokin's systemic corruption. His name was Vitaliy Kasko and when he resigned in Feb 2016 he held a news conference live on Ukrainian tv to denounce Shokin's corruption...

“Today, the General Prosecutor’s office is a brake on the reform of criminal justice, a hotbed of corruption, an instrument of political pressure, one of the key obstacles to the arrival of foreign investment in Ukraine,” Deputy General Prosecutor Vitaliy Kasko said in a televised statement.

Kasko’s move follows the exit of Economy Minister Aivaras Abromavicius, who accused vested interests, including a close ally of President Petro Poroshenko, of meddling in his ministry and trying to siphon off state funds.

Kasko’s accusation that there was merely a facade of change in the prosecution service is damaging to Poroshenko, who has resisted pressure to fire General Prosecutor Viktor Shokin."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...orruption-as-government-teeters-idUSKCN0VO1II

These are NOT the actions of what Trump characterized as a "good prosecutor"... From the article YOU linked...

In his last hours in office, Mr. Shokin dismissed the deputy prosecutor general, David Sakvarelidze, a former prosecutor in Georgia brought in by President Poroshenko to fight corruption.

And before that, Mr. Shokin had systematically cleansed his office of reform-minded prosecutors
. The acting prosecutor general now is Yuriy Sevruk, a crony who can be trusted to continue Mr. Shokin’s practices.

Politico getting in on the conspiracy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT